3DXChat Community

BAD DAY (IN MEMORY TOPIC)

FrenchTouchs

France is a symbol of "Freedom." They want to kill freedom.

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY

REALLY

SAD..... :(

PICTURE CREATE BY "Frenchtouch" for my Country

145447FTFRANCELIBERTY.jpg

MY COUTRY IS INJURED

Please note that some scenes may contain images that may offend the sensibilities of visitors.

VIDEO "ATTACK IN PARIS"
Please note that some scenes may contain images that may offend the sensibilities of visitors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLxd5_XAOsU

(IN ENGLISH NEWS (HOSTAGE EXPLAIN THE MASSACRE))

565015ATTENTAT1.jpg

428931ATTENTAT4.jpg
519150ATTENTAT2.jpg
589853ATTENTAT3.jpg

"This is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share"
Obama.B

MY CONTRIBUTION
524278BOUGIEFORPARISFT.jpg

Thoughts go out from Australia to all those people and families that are affected in Paris. Definitely not what you like to wake up to and see on the TV news. My online wife was there last month, so I am glad to have her back safe, but many other families there can't say the same thing unfortunately.

Thoughts and prayers from the United States to France and all those affected in this horrific event.  My heart breaks for all the innocent lives lost and their families.  May the injured have speedy and full recoveries.  And the families, friends and people of France find some sort of peace. 

24vpqg1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2XvP87d4Q

It’s terrible to hear about theses losses and I right now cant express my sincere sympathy to the familes
left behind and besides skipping one night, lill boozed n sleepy now; and so for once,
i wont loose much words now except:may the cowards rest in piss!

But, we all never also shouldnt ever forget, what "our" western military, guns and
bombs also did to other countries, their civilians and bla on this planet!!

Anyway, but a nother wrong, never makes it | a right and ill just
 let it end with these 4 great songs here to this "subject":
THE BEAST CALLED HUMAN BEEING

Then since we are walking upright on two feets and called homo sapiens,
(but also before that) till this very fukn day, its nothing else:

As silly monkeys - still killing other monkeys!
like in this awesome video below!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

kerzen100_v-TeaserAufmacher.jpg

En tant que Québécois, Ce soir ''jesuisparis'' et tous devrions prier pour la France qu'elle se relève encore plus forte de cette terrible tragédie et non la moindre qu'elle aura déjà surmonter a traver les temps et histoire , tous unis pour la France , tous mondialement soyons solidaire au peuple Français qui a toujours combattu pour sa liberté, Vive la France, Vive la France libre.

En tant que Québécois, Ce soir ''jesuisparis'' et tous devrions prier pour la France qu'elle se relève encore plus forte de cette terrible tragédie et non la moindre qu'elle aura déjà surmonter a traver les temps et histoire , tous unis pour la France , tous mondialement soyons solidaire au peuple Français qui a toujours combattu pour sa liberté, Vive la France, Vive la France libre.

<3

From an outraged Canadian,....... I also share my condolences to the people of France, and all my  French friends and Parisians.. I think all of us can relate, it seems no were in the world, people are safe from these extremist , who have no problem killing and destroying innocent people anywhere and everywhere on this planet regardless...I hope one day this all ends and we can be united as  and one community simply called mankind , and one nation simply called earth....I shed my heart and thoughts for France and all her people ....god bless France and all her people..

I am HORRIFIED , ABOUT what happened in France and  my thoughts , prayers and condolences go out  to the FRENCH PEOPLE, I AM  deeply saddened to what has again occurred in France , and it seems no matter were one lives on this planet, extremists and terrorists will settle at nothing but try and bring total terror and fear to the world .. BUT THE WORLD wont stand for it, and one day I hope there wont be so much hate, we will live in a world as one, one giant nation only known forever more as humanity, and one giant community we call mother earth......

To the French people, my heart and soul bleeds with you, and god bless all the French people and god bless FRANCE!!!, let this act not destroy you, and give the act of terror and the terrorists power, but instead unite you, bring you closer together, again GODvigilinfrancefeature.jpgD BLESS FRANCE!!!4d31b958-c6d1-11e4-_868813b.jpg00-je-suis-charlie-02-08-01-15.jpg