3DXChat Community

Linguistic subforums

MarryAn

Hello everyone.
This appeal to the administration of the game
Gathered here are different people with different preferences opinions, but many are united by the fact that they speak the same language.
I would like to see a subforum where you can communicate in their own language without recourse to interpreters.

If you approve this proposal, is the first application:

Here speak Russian (здесь говорят на Русском)

all good games, MerryAn!

Hello everyone.

Gathered here are different people with different preferences opinions, but many are united by the fact that they speak the same language.

I would like to see a subforum where you can communicate in their own language without recourse to interpreters.

all good games, MerryAn!

Hello everyone.

all good games, MerryAn!

As I explained before,  English is the WWW language, thus the one used through all online games. Servers and Forums need to be monitered and understood by all, in order to avoid any issues. We are one community, just one, made up of several nationalities, where everyone adapts and tries to fit into that ONE community, the russians on this server  should do the same and not require any special treatment.

As I explained before,  English is the WWW language, thus the one used through all online games. Servers and Forums need to be monitered and understood by all, in order to avoid any issues. We are one community, just one, made up of several nationalities, where everyone adapts and tries to fit into that ONE community, the russians on this server  should do the same and not require any special treatment.

why do not you go to the meeting to their users?

in similar projects such sub-forums have.

you can dial the moderators of the players who will want to do it.

in many games of taking care of the community, create language packs in many languages. and the sub-forums is a must for them

Im on game every day for several hours.

Online games as I said before are in english and so are the forums, there is no such thing as multi lingo sub forums, some have an automatic translation, which we don't at the moment, its  not a priority at this satge, nor has it been a problem untill now. So I suggest you do like the rest of the players, the Norweigen, Sweddish, Portuguese; Japanese, Chinese, French (our largest community), Belgium, Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian, Italian, Greek, etc,. that learn english or use some sort of translator, basically they fall with in the 3dx community and make an effort.