3DXChat Community

Profile Pic problem

jenie

Hallo,

today i tried to change my profil pics i want upload some pics of my own which was made by photograf. So the pics were very big over 5MB so ill make them smaller 40KB jpg. I deleted all first and want upload my own pics, but nothing works.(only load circle, i wait 10 Minutes... nothing)

Can anybody help me?  i can upload all screen but not my own pics why?

I had this problem and Ash solved it for me. The file extension (.jpg or .png) needs to be in lower case. If its capitalised, it'll spin til the cows come home.

The best resolution for Forum Profiles Pictures is 150x150 :)

A Edit and saved copy in jpg, gif or png should work!?

oh ok ill see, the pics have 344x456 and 600x720 Type is JPEG Pic no gif and no png ,

if ill change resolution you think it works? 

One last question how do i do thies .... ;)  :rolleyes:

oh ok ill see, the pics have 344x456 and 600x720 Type is JPEG Pic no gif and no png ,

if ill change resolution you think it works? 

One last question how do i do thies .... ;)  :rolleyes:

Jup, wird es :D

Rechte Maustaste ---> öffnen mit--->Paint

Dann siehst du oben, bei Windows 10, rechts neben dem gestrichelten Rechteck so zwei Vierecke ineinander versetzt, wenn du die Maus drauf hältst steht da "Größe ändern" da drückst du drauf und setzt den Punkt bei Pixel...

Die schmalere Seite (344) änderst du auf 200 und die größere Seite passt sich dann von selbst an.

Wenn du das gemacht hast, kannst du mit dem Auswahlwerkzeug einen viereckigen bereich auswählen zB. oben links mit der Maus in die ecke drücken, gedrückt halten und dann nach unten rechts ziehen...

Wenn du deine Auswahl getroffen hast, hast du über dem Größe ändern Symbol das Zuschneiden Symbol...

Du kannst auch erst eine Auswahl Freistellen und hinterher die Größe anpassen, je nachdem was besser für dich ist :)

Einfach mal ein wenig damit rum spielen ;)

If you mean in game profile pics...

The max limit of the images are 8000x5000 Resolution and 10MB in size, per image.

Your extension of your images must be either .jpg or .png not .JPG or .PNG the files extensions need to be all in small letters, not big letters.

Hope this helps. :)

If you mean forum picture, there is a couple ways. :)

Are they .jpg or .png ? Check the extension that they aren't .JPG or .PNG as that won't work, they have to be small letters. :)

Also as Achilles said above, when you load up 3DXChat, before you do, right click the shortcut on your desktop and click "Run as Administrator". Then try to upload them but as long as they are 8000x5000 or below in resolution and/or 10MB or below, they should upload. :)