3DXChat Community

Glitched avatars on multiple maps at once

JuicyJina

Dear jury. I swear she was with me in our bed in our home far far away from NC. lol I'm going to sue the devs for exposing my wife's beautiful ass. Oh wait, she has had that exposed a few times already. Never mind. Still you there, devs. Fix that crap I don't want to be having sex with my wife in the middle of Night Club while we are actually in our home in our bed lol Unless you pay us for the hologram show lol

tdS82PN.png?1

May i know why am i here while i am really at home loving my husband?? :P:) please fix this....

Guest MyLittlePoney

It has happened to me before.Well not to me...but..I could see people in NC while they were in other rooms..

Is this a...parallel universe?!?!

OMG I love this game even more now.lawl!

So... In real... I'm a Poney!!! O,o''

oh yeah!!! :D ^-^ 

I think this is related also, because I don't think it's normal to be floating that high. :P

f7200ce628.jpg

yeah, i think that she must be on the top deck of the yacht to be as high as that. :) and weirdly today i was in my room and i received a partner request from someone i dont know and he doesnt even exist in my private room, so that clearly proves that i was out there somewhere. Please! i receive enough colds when im in public, i dont want colds when im in private lol please fix this in the upcoming Christmas update.... thnx 

So today another interesting thing happened. Jina and I were dancing and kissing at my place and Jina's friend sent her a PM asking why is she staring at the wall at NC. I had to go see it myself. But not just that. I actually danced and kissed with the Jina hologram lol What an experience...

3DXChat-2015-11-08-16-23-18-38.jpg

3DXChat-2015-11-08-16-23-45-60.jpg

3DXChat-2015-11-08-16-23-56-33.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so many people have  spoken to me about this & I think their is a bug when I have sex privately. My avatar appears in the bar naked in one of the positions I'm doing during sex. 

How can that problem be solved?

Edited by Shanti
topic "problem while having sex merged" here

• 3 months later...

the last days i've got messages from people, wich i not found on the place, i just been.
Today the same happend, a member told me to restart the game, because of a graphik bug.
She send me a picture of the graphig bug, it was me on the boat.
But at this time i was not on the boat, i was on the beach.
It seems, that sometimes my avatar is simultaneously on different places.

post-10946-0-08501400-1463303693_thumb.png

Before this patch there was a "twin" bug where you avatar was in 2 places at the same, available for colds, cuddles and friends requests.

The best thing you can do is to send a ticket to the support.

EDIT:
Found you !

If you see clicking on this clone other players have all options available:

57dedc5a3b53ec23239c4247ae37583c.png