3DXChat Community

Crash

secretylia

Well since it is a laptop, the first thing that comes to mind is overheating. First of all set the FPS limit to 30, that'll take a ton of stress off of your computer.

Also, a lot of laptops are designed with their air vents on the bottom, so setting it down on soft bedding or carpet for prolonged use builds up heat very quickly and is a bad idea.

If this is a habit for you, you should consider investing in a laptop stand to keep the air flow unobstructed.

Well since it is a laptop, the first thing that comes to mind is overheating. First of all set the FPS limit to 30, that'll take a ton of stress off of your computer.

Also, a lot of laptops are designed with their air vents on the bottom, so setting it down on soft bedding or carpet for prolonged use builds up heat very quickly and is a bad idea.

If this is a habit for you, you should consider investing in a laptop stand to keep the air flow unobstructed.i

I agreed with Rochi, and looking to your laptop spec. It's quite a gaming laptop with good graphic card and air ventilation design.

I am also use Asus laptop but it's the top ROG 17.5" with active 3D screen built--in and could do 4K in 2D over external TV.

I recommended you to check 3 things as followings;

1. Internet speed and make sure that you use Euro Proxy (refers to your attached laptop spec) not US direct (check on log-in page).

2. Check malware infection in your laptop. It's slowing down the internet and this gaming which my friend: Myszka was happy to have SpyHunter 4.0 getting rid of her problem.

3. Graphical Setup, try normal first and then go to the best one you're happy with this game. (nVidia Graphic driver updates is a must).

Hope this can help,

Cheers.