3DXChat Community

you can't view this player due to a mutual ignore

Ruchia

EA, 3DX and all kinds of software elsewhere.....patch, bug sports...its in the game^^

plus also:

quick fingers and no ignore interrogation

just checked, oopps, *cauhs* concerto! i had u in FL and IGGY yesterday..me to to fast and to clickerous^^

cause the place of the ignore button

AND

NO

recitation | interrogation for ignoring a personperson-pressing-yes-button-d-to-press-ra

is

228873-still_missing_slide_original.jpg

just sayin n typin

Ok i think there is a bug i have been getting messages from people saying they see something that is telling them we are mutually ignored but we can see and talk to each other. Also never even ignored them or vice versa. Wasn't fixed after restart or downloading client. Maybe devs should check into this. 

Ok i think there is a bug i have been getting messages from people saying they see something that is telling them we are mutually ignored but we can see and talk to each other. Also never even ignored them or vice versa. Wasn't fixed after restart or downloading client. Maybe devs should check into this. 

I am not sure if it is a bug or not, or if you have blocked one of their alts or vice versa as remember the block system is account wide.

If you suspect it as a bug place your report Here

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem my wife and I show mutual ignore and neither of us initiated it and cannot undo it.

The avatar names are BlaqReign and MariahLynn

Same here... today I was kinda sure that this must've been some sort of bug; usually hits me and the people who I know quite a bit of time and spend most of the time with the great contact.

Not sure if you're asking me about that but I guess that I'm not the only one who can respond into that and confirm it.

Yes, I can confirm that at least for the last time it happen to me (like 5 days ago), person remains 'ignored' - nothing has been solved yet.

post-5159-0-57369800-1451204817_thumb.jpgNo Need to ask! I do ignore everyone when I WANT to be ALONE and play in empty locations!!! HarghahAHAahahAHAHhaha!!!post-5159-0-34856300-1442050556_thumb.jpg
post-5159-0-69398100-1440757911_thumb.jpgLet me clean your dirty mind!!! HArgHhahahrggghaHAhaHapost-5159-0-75676600-1442050238_thumb.jpg
post-5159-0-34405500-1442050655_thumb.jpgThose already did to LordHumungus also did so against myself, it is really a mutual ignore for Briana? M'not sure
Muhahaha!!! sure not cuz she play on another account!!!
If you think too many ppl's ignore you...just create a new account with a new caracter. It's so common here

• 1 month later...

It happened to me today with the 2.5 version. One contact still in my "Offline friends" list with profile showing up "You can't view this profile due to a mutual ignore" but never added to my ignore list. Hope the support will give some answers!

I've run a test with (still talking about 2.5 beta, build 362) a friend asking to block me and my contact completely vanished from all my lists when the block was set on "Complete Ignore". We were no more connected as friends. Once unblocked we had to add each other back to our friends list.

The "mutual ignore" profile had an update btw and now it says "Deleted character".

About deleted character, do you know if when a character is deleted its name is removed from your friend list after a "certain time" ?

I am pretty sure some month ago the answer was no.

I now have a doubt because I saw some weeks ago someone from mycontact list with the status deleted character and he was still in my contact list. And since some days the same name is no more in my friend list. As being deleted he cannot make an action to remove me from his contactlist, I am a little confused of what does it mean.

I can just say thatI have deleted yesterday a person from my flriendlist which did iggy me weeks ago. I was still able to see her online but of Cause her profile was blocked. But it could be that she iggy me in 2.0