3DXChat Community

Would anybody come back if the sub price was lowered?

Sycogenesis

I wouldn't and I paid for a year as well as gifting to others. 

After the past four months, if I were a monthly subscriber, I wouldn't have paid for another month.  Far too much is allowed to go on in game that really should so to me and others that have had the same issue, it's not.

Edited by MarMohan

I wouldnt mind for the subscription if i saw that there were updates and more things to be added.So far..I think that this is a good...value for money.

Also..Its not just the game..but the community.SInce its a multiplayer game.So the subscription doesnt really matter.A couple of $ more or less doesnt change your mind.At least mine and i guess more ppl in here.

whispers: psssssstttttttt

the secret sycogenesis...is in the spoiler:

shhhh.png

image24-300x194.jpg

solution and codeword:

Holiday Season:

3DXChat Gift Cards

@

xmas

red-click-here-button.gif

psst_88427.jpg

and to get it down all year to "ur price" scycogenesis for example just offer diff kinds of memberships like:

'bronce I - 1 slot avi membership- bla price $ 8.99' + 0 userhomes + 1 tattoo slot

and/or

'silver I - 2 slot avi membership - blubb preis $ 13,99' + 1 userhome + 2 tattoo slot

'silver II - 2 slot avi membership - blubb preis $ 19,99' + 2 userhomes included + 3 tattoo slots

'silver III - 3 slot avi membership - blubb preis $ 24,99' + 2 add more userhomes + more unique face options + 5 tattoo slots

'gold premium I - 3 slot avi membership - bla price 29,99 + 5 more userhomes + 10 tattoo slots inkl.

and now for short time only on:

3b5b39aac49c4d15820de2663570affd-hd.jpg

'gold premium II - 3 slot + 2 additional avi slots + 15 tattoo slots + bdsm fullpackage for now only' $ 39,99

12265835.gif?site=sex&user=nsfw-gifs

only joking with the bsdm pack ofc, so chill!!however and anyway, what the hell do i know^^ just some ideas for some price bundle/packs for players that play less and expensiver ones for more excessive players with more content/features besides the one and only monthly existing one with paying 20 bucks like the 1 we have now!! sure would be welcomed by lots of peeps maybe...maybe not

happy HW an nice WE @ll..

and dives out of forum and into the game again

450x300_q95.jpg

ps:

if u purchase 20 tattoo slots now before unity 5 engine migration, then the

first 200 orders will also get a free 3dx mouepad designed by FrenchTouchs

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

I paid for 1 month and never came back because there's nothing to do compared to other adult virtual world games. Because unlike 3DXChat the others are virtual worlds where players create along side the developers, having endless possibilities for gameplay making each day interesting. This thing is just high quality virtual sex, even then I can find cheaper stuff with more to it online. Until they actually do something besides sex, I will never come back. Not worthy of $20, not for the visuals, not for the community, not for the content. Been tracking it for months yet since my time was up hardly a single thing changed other than a few new colors for limited stuff in customization, more sex poses, new outfits for female avatars, more sex poses, a few new materials to plaster on the generic everyone has the same room rooms, more sex poses-oh there's just nothing here. Even if the price was lower I wouldn't dare pay them again until they actually do something.

Dunno about how it would affect decision of anyone to comeback as i imagine there other reason for quitting or taking breaks too. But i do know it would affect number of new people that would try it out, because i talked to several people about giving it a try i talked to various places. When i comes down to it for a lot them the price is a issue.

Would thought one idea would be to make a mixed subscription model as an alternative, where you could have maybe a basis subscription or a premium subscription:

Basic could have most basic things you'd need being able to have sex, visit public areas,user rooms perhaps even. Allowance to have 1 avatar slot, with restriction from opening user rooms outside invite home option

Premium would on other hand have all current options at the current price margin.

Think a model like this would at least let newcomers give it a try before deciding if they find it to expensive or not. But like someone else said price vs. content means a lot too especially for a sex type virtual game/chat.

Chaostika, if you want to seperete the community entirely, then your idea works great, for anything else it is just an absurd thing. Paying more to get bdsm features ? so that means only top paying people will enjoy bdsm between themselfs ?

The price is good as it is, it doesn't need to be lower or higher as you suggested, definetly not higher. And dividing features based on how much player is paying is just bad practise. One price , all features it;s how it is and should be.

Best,

Dande

Chaostika, if you want to seperete the community entirely, then your idea works great, for anything else it is just an absurd thing.then your idea works great, for anything else it is just an absurd thing. Paying more to get bdsm features ? so that means only top paying people will enjoy bdsm between themselfs ?

my dear, valued and treasured dande,

like some here know

and if U would know me dande, im in multigaming "busisness" with own root- and modded'n non-modded multiple win|lin gameservers running and since 1999 with a own "clan", a band of [REAL] sisters n brothers, a own community with inactive, freeze, honary bla n also active paying fullmembers, longtime yearly regular serverguests - be it on our gameservers or in teamspeak, bla n blupp! my "goal" there, elsewhere, just like in RL and as good or as best "that works out" 4 @ll, is besides of pleasuring my own "wishes", as first of all of that, is to try'n pleasure "all others" 1st) (naughty readers u, i dont mean it sexually hahaa)...be it on- or offline...my "motto" or goal there n where ever was, and andlways is|be: 'wer etwas für einen anderen tut, darf sich nichts darauf einbilden oder selbstgefällig werden. nicht um belohnung soll es ihm gehen, nur eins: das glück des anderen sei ihre / seine ganze leidenschaft!' so please, DONT name or call me selfish or a even a comm sperator, lol...their ur knocking at the wrong door ma'am^^ thank you very much! seen nuff other split comms n "dramas" there, cause of a few greedy publishers like ea/activison-bliz in the last years and the last id wont in my 3rd "digital living room"...would be a speration of what kind ever - ofc f***** not!!

the simple thought was a idea for ppl like sycogenesis, who maybe havnt got € 23 euros per month or simply dont want to spend that money on 3dx monthly, but also like playn it and maybe would be fine with only payn for example $ 8 bucks for one avi, 1 userhome bla etc! still, u also have ppl here, that even would pay / spend more than 20 bucks a month to also support one of their fav games! ofc, like posted elsewhere and cant find it now...somewhere in upcoming updates: I WAS JOKING with bdsm special packs, or u honestly think id pay 20 bucks extra for that?!?! and 4 bdsm only?! hello?! maybe if i would be a sales woman or a man yes, but, and as wrote in the beginning in this topic and super sarcasticly, joking in my first post...if ud know me and see that laughing mickey mouse in some of my posts, ud know what is joke and whats seriously when im posting something in what forum ever!

anyway, first userhomes n tattoos should be free, like pics in our ingame profiles for all or at the same cost, that was just A IDEA shortly after a NC DJ HW NIGHT *caughs* to show a difference between "the bundles" i had in mind for a sec after reading the inititial post here and 4 the last time -> da bdsm pack @ amazing discoveries -> ofc, WAS JUST A or THE JOKE...maybe...maybe not hahaa u just sometimes never know...in- or outside the matrix of a game with me...sometimes...and (t)here...i was only bloddy kidding ofc!

so, no offence or harm ment or how ever u say it in my actually not native speaking and 4 sure, not engl writin language *caughs again* - amen-

off to the forest 4 some fresh hair, aeh, i mean, air after lunch now^^

nice rest sunday @ll n have a nice week

over n 4 today, finally out

I don't mind the sub price so much. However, I had hoped there would be more in the game at this point. I have personally referred at least 15 people to the game and all I get out of it is more in game gold which I have no use for at all. 124K and counting and not a damn thing I can do with it except buy a beer. Sigh. 

Still, I like the game enough to keep subbing every now and then. I just wish with the money they are pulling in that they could really push past this beta phase and put in things that really make the game take off. Heck, get a venture capitalist in there to invest like $100k or something so you can hire more people to really speed development. With a complete game, I imagine a lot of people would come back and even more would join. As it is now, it feels like most people sub for a month or two and then take off. 

Sorry Tika agree with dande... Don't want a two or more tier community.

Personally I think it there was a lot more content then more people would come back and stay longer.

Partly agree with mar about abuse driving some away but as we've already seen its a tightrope to try and fix it.

I like Tikas business model somehow,

game needs fresh "wind" we are starving for stuff, locations and new things. Why not try this to have a more wide spread price system.

And remember nearly all game of this genre have a differenciated business model.

Think also this will make more ppl join, its well known ppl join the game and quit after one month, cos the wonderful grafic is not enough for playing.

Who wants to play low price could do this then ( with less options ) and who want to play more exclusive could do this as well, i dont mind at all.

In total it will push the game foreward and open more game options ( may be late a ingame shop ). ( how nice would it be if we had ever better lingerie or fantasy.

costumes )

So devs think it over well.

Greeting Thana

As to more ideas expressed here.  I don't know where you get the notion that throwing more money at it makes it better, and thats the opposite of how things actualy work, if you want more money for something you make a product that is worth more money you don't ask for more money on the promises of it being worth it later on. In game shop aswell , bad idea, ingame shops really only work when it doesn't affect core values and purpose of the game, if you say put an ingame shop for poses or clothing even that's making people pay for more money for main features of the game (it is not like any game where you pay for visual changes to character becouse those games don;t have visual look as main feature, clothing here only serves the purpose of looking nice so it is a main feature). As far as paying for premium or so packages, thats just people wanting to be special and unique for paying more money, if you just want to support the game, ask for donation feature, not premium or vip status. 

Good idea to get more people to try it out is say 7 days free trial with all features, worked for many games in the past, still does. Let people experience the game for a while and see if they want to play it.

Just some thoughts.

Best,

Dande.

As to more ideas expressed here.  I don't know where you get the notion that throwing more money at it makes it better, and thats the opposite of how things actualy work, if you want more money for something you make a product that is worth more money you don't ask for more money on the promises of it being worth it later on. In game shop aswell , bad idea, ingame shops really only work when it doesn't affect core values and purpose of the game, if you say put an ingame shop for poses or clothing even that's making people pay for more money for main features of the game (it is not like any game where you pay for visual changes to character becouse those games don;t have visual look as main feature, clothing here only serves the purpose of looking nice so it is a main feature). As far as paying for premium or so packages, thats just people wanting to be special and unique for paying more money, if you just want to support the game, ask for donation feature, not premium or vip status. 

Good idea to get more people to try it out is say 7 days free trial with all features, worked for many games in the past, still does. Let people experience the game for a while and see if they want to play it.

Just some thoughts.

Best,

Dande.

There were discussions on free trials/free users already with overwhelminly negative reception. Though I never saw problems several months ago when I was on, there apparently is more harassment going on recently? If so imagine freebies coming in. Ouch. People making account after account not having to pay, going around causing trouble. It'd end up being a 'shoot yourself in the foot' thing for the developers. Backfire. There's plenty of videos online showcasing 3DXChat that's plenty to help people decide if this is something they'd enjoy.

There were discussions on free trials/free users already with overwhelminly negative reception. Though I never saw problems several months ago when I was on, there apparently is more harassment going on recently? If so imagine freebies coming in. Ouch. People making account after account not having to pay, going around causing trouble. It'd end up being a 'shoot yourself in the foot' thing for the developers. Backfire. There's plenty of videos online showcasing 3DXChat that's plenty to help people decide if this is something they'd enjoy.

Possible backfire : 

Giving a week trial with no need to filled a credit card number could mean even more horny underage players. At least, in some other games, the sex is blocked if you are a free account.

There always a way to trick a system, but you don't need to make it easier. ;) 

I don't mind the sub price so much. However, I had hoped there would be more in the game at this point. I have personally referred at least 15 people to the game and all I get out of it is more in game gold which I have no use for at all. 124K and counting and not a damn thing I can do with it except buy a beer. Sigh. 

Still, I like the game enough to keep subbing every now and then. I just wish with the money they are pulling in that they could really push past this beta phase and put in things that really make the game take off. Heck, get a venture capitalist in there to invest like $100k or something so you can hire more people to really speed development. With a complete game, I imagine a lot of people would come back and even more would join. As it is now, it feels like most people sub for a month or two and then take off. 

Oh!!! Just marry me and 10 other girlfriends around you and you'll be done to have less $$$ in your wallet...here that will resolve your overcash flow! Pouhahaha

I don't think the price is the problem, You can already get in game for $7.65 a month if you go a 12 month sub. I wonder though how many will be in game if they didn't do that.

It does seem though that quite a few are going to just paying for a month when something good comes up.

I think all the devs have to do is look at how many came back in game when they released things like the update with the 4 new dances to see what's going on and what could bring people back.

That and fix up some problems that have always plagued the game and lost players.

My personal opinion?!

The Price isn't a problem, on the contrary this game was always really cheap compared to another games.

Also are not the release time of update patches a problem.

Also isn't behind the game a problem.

Maybe some should search behind himself the problem :) ;)

Some players invest to much real feelings in 3DXChat and forget sometimes the one and only true thing behind 3DXChat...

It's a GAME and not the real life.

We all should be here for fun and relax from real life and not for complain, propagate dramas between players and members.

Envy, jealousy are on the daily agenda in 3DXChat and in my opinion are this the things why ppl leave and not questions about the price or when comes the next update :rolleyes:

Envy, jealousy are on the daily agenda in 3DXChat and in my opinion are this the things why ppl leave and not questions about the price or when comes the next update :rolleyes:

I don't think it is the amount of updates as much as it is what is in the updates.

Yes it is predominately a sex game but it is also meant to be a community and it is things for the community side of things it is lacking in badly.

There is just not much to do other than sex.

My own reason for leaving is I feel it will never be anything more than just a sex game and that I also got really tired of having to put up with all the arguments and drama that goes on in there.

Although I myself was managing to stay clear of it, it still effects everyones game when people are constantly trying to turn you against others because of disputes they have had.

It is also not a very good way to spend your time trying to have fun when to often you see so many of your friends being upset because of stupid things others have done to them.

My reason for leaving and quite a few others I know that have left definitely had nothing to do with envy or jealousy, but I am interested in what you think people have been envious or jealous enough of to leave ?

I don't think it is the amount of updates as much as it is what is in the updates.

Yes it is predominately a sex game but it is also meant to be a community and it is things for the community side of things it is lacking in badly.

There is just not much to do other than sex.

My own reason for leaving is I feel it will never be anything more than just a sex game and that I also got really tired of having to put up with all the arguments and drama that goes on in there.

Although I myself was managing to stay clear of it, it still effects everyones game when people are constantly trying to turn you against others because of disputes they have had.

It is also not a very good way to spend your time trying to have fun when to often you see so many of your friends being upset because of stupid things others have done to them.

My reason for leaving and quite a few others I know that have left definitely had nothing to do with envy or jealousy, but I am interested in what you think people have been envious or jealous enough of to leave ?

Since my comeback from my last drama shit  , I've stopped taking care of that kind of shit you talking like listening ppl's saying bad things in back of others in game,now i just want to share good things and having fun with those around me are willing to play the way i do, and hey...not only sex but also some good conversions about many subjects, I know I'm not the best in english cause it's not my native language, but i can easily  being followed.Twiggy, just try to not hanging with those ppl's turning you in a bad mood.

Love ya ;) xxx

i think we all know why we are play 3dxchat, for me i can life fanaties roleplay and many more, talk to many other interessting people, have fun don t care about resluts and drama! Every day i played i get to know other situations so for me its not bored! You have it on your own what a playday brings to you! 

Price is absoluty ok, but for me i love updates new clothes, accessores, positions soft/hard i want change things like my mode like in rl! May be that can bring people back.