3DXChat Community

The Blue Lotus

MarcFr

Guest Mira24

Hahaha who knows Marc I guess they will have to come find out won't they ;) I always treat them well but I may just go a little further for them ;):P

• 2 weeks later...

New changes at The Blue Lotus!

First, the schedule has to change to accomodate our clientele better: from now on The Blue Lotus will open from 4 to 7 pm, GMT+1!

Second, I have added a new piece of furniture. I will let you see with your own eyes what it is, but know that some of my Courtesans are already very "attached" to it....

Last but certainly not least, I am proud - and aroused - to introduce you one of my newest Courtesans: the incredibly sexy Sluttymel!

http://imgur.com/a/SsMkl

8hLA7sZ.jpg

fm5bNHA.jpg

0cFj9FH.jpg

See you all soon at The Blue Lotus!

Nice good work Marc, love your place and all the Brothels, hope to see you their again soon, and try out more of your delicious treats you have to offer there..))) :P keep them Cumming. .lol.

Dear friends and customers

Having decided to take well deserved holidays, Malvasia and Cnow, the lovely hostesses of the Garden of Eden, have asked me if I wanted to fill the spot (pun intended).

So it is with great pleasure that I announce that the Blue Lotus will have two openings this coming Wednesday, May 25th one at the usual times, the other from 9 to 12pm, GMT+1! So you will have the chance to see your favorite girls, or meet new ones!

See you all on Wednesday, and I wish Malvasia and Cnow all the best during their break!

Starting this week, we will change our opening days.

NEW DAYS WILL BE:

Sunday to Wednesday, 4PM-7PM GMT +1

If any of those days dont work for whatever reason, we will use our new emergency day:

Thursday 4PM-7PM GMT +1

The whole Blue Lotus staff hopes to see you, our dear customers, soon.

Serving is our delight!

Dear Friends and Customers of The Blue Lotus

With the coming of summer, I am proud to announce the opening of our third venture, The Blue Lotus Love Hotel!

Hosted by the beautiful Sluttymel, it will open on Fridays, 4 to 7pm, GMT+1, and on Saturdays, 8 to 11pm, GMT+1!

It will feature several areas, to accomodate every desire:

XTV8F8Y.jpg

The welcome area, with a stage for our Courtesans

L1kwtwk.jpg

A dance floor to shake your bodies!

dv2fgvd.jpg

A bar to chill out

qlO8sxY.jpg

The pole dance corner

1juo7UY.jpg

hLaVbKR.jpg

ZQZfrUD.jpg

And inside, several color-themed bedrooms.

nG0jcku.jpg

These will be available for a gift, whether you are a couple willing to spice up your sex life at a different location, or a lone soul looking for the comfort of one of our lovely Courtesans. There will even be a surprise for our most faithful customers!

See you soon at The Blue Lotus Brothel, Himesama's Blue Lotus Tabledance Brothel, and The Blue Lotus Love Hotel!

Marc

The Blue Lotus

Serving is our Delight!

Yes nice work wish you luck and lol robo why i am not suprised to read something from you here *giggles

And i must say i am with Jenie for me will only Daddy´s be the best :wub:

But nice Room nice Lady´s wish you much luck and fun in the future ;) 

Dear customers and Courtesans,

Personal reasons will keep us from opening tomorrow, June 14th.

We hope to see many of you on Wednesday, June 15th!

Marc

The Blue Lotus Brothel

Serving is Our Delight!

• 2 weeks later...

With all the work lately, both irl and in game, I hadn't been able to do more photoshoots, but your patience will be rewarded with not one, but two lovely Courtesans displaying their charms for you!

She is pretty, she is sensual, she is hot, and incredibly skilled: our sexy kitty Khaily!

http://imgur.com/a/20djU

JzHtP0B.jpg

OneRuxy.jpg

2zwM3zs.jpg

I will call a liar anyone who pretends they don't want to get under Riko's skirt...and this is just what she's waiting for you to do...

http://imgur.com/a/UJgxI

Ghxmpyx.jpg

nhwfEmJ.jpg

O01UYA6.jpg

Khaily and Riko, and all our beautiful Courtesans, are waiting for you at The Blue Lotus!

Serving is Our Delight!

• 2 weeks later...

First thing you'll think about her is "this girl is purple"... but fantasy being the point of this game, why not give Nymphokelly a try? Trust me, she'll have you coming back for more... and more... and more... ;)

http://imgur.com/a/DsN7G

yj1ZwL6.jpg

cQ44Kpf.jpg

dqe4Y1j.jpg

Come meet the beautiful Kelly and all my Courtesans, only at The Blue Lotus!

Serving is Our Delight!

Dear friends of the Blue Lotus

Personal things will keep me away from game for an unknown amount of time. I hope to be back quickly, but in the meantime, I wish you all the best. See you very soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends

The Blue Lotus will be closing its doors for holidays. We thank you for what has been a year full of good - and hot - moments, and will see you again in September. Stay tuned here for the exact times and dates!

Take care and have fun!

Marc

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends, Ladies and customers,

I am back and, as promised, the Blue Lotus will be back soon as well! I will keep everyone posted of the exact schedule as soon as it becomes clearer to me, which should be within a few days.

In the coming days, I will be performing a recruitment campaign, as well as checking which of my Courtesans are still among us (do not hesitate to contact me here or in game my Dears). If you are interested in being a Courtesan, contact me for an interview. Be advised that I will be asking you why you'd like to be part of my crew, and also your availabilities (if you want to make it faster, you can tell me these in a message; please mention what time zone you're in - we're GMT+1).

See you all soon at The Blue Lotus!

Serving is Our Delight!

Dear customers and friends of The Blue Lotus

If everything goes as planned, I will be reopening this Wednesday, September7th. From then on, opening days will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 4 to 7:30pm, GMT+1.

I hope to see you on Wednesday!

The Blue Lotus

Serving is Our Delight!