3DXChat Community

What superhuman ability would you want?

Guest Lexii

pretty much wanna be Dr manhatan. having controll over matter and energy and bending it to my will and see my own future. i would use it to destroy my enemies! then world domination even though i have the power to create a new world and new orginisms and be thier god... i just like world domination

The best super hability : Be able to absorb all super habilities , like this i will have all yours :D

My second choice will be a MEGA FART , killing everyone 500 meters around me when i fart :D  :ph34r: 

pretty much wanna be Dr manhatan. having controll over matter and energy and bending it to my will and see my own future. i would use it to destroy my enemies! then world domination even though i have the power to create a new world and new orginisms and be thier god... i just like world domination

With a vengeance !!! :P

33fc.jpg

Guest MrRob

Like Loki I would love to be able to physically change into anyone I see or have seen. A bit like Mystique. Would be a lot of fun. I could say to my partner "who would you like me to be tonight"?

Like Loki I would love to be able to physically change into anyone I see or have seen. A bit like Mystique. Would be a lot of fun. I could say to my partner "who would you like me to be tonight"?

And then she says "George Clooney" and you rage :P Then drink Nespresso :P

BB5gF.png