3DXChat Community

Keyboard bug

willywonka

Hello, sorry if i open a new thread but i haven't found nothing about my problem.

Random my keyboard freeze and i can't write for some minutes, then all restar to work. Another way to solve is change location. I've tried to disable energy control on my laptop but nothing change. I've tried to run 3dxchat on my desktop too under linux (using wine) and same problem there so i suppose is a client bug .

Happen to you too? There are some way to solve?

Thanks

Willy

No happen only with on 3dxchat, logitech keyboard with driver on desktop (windows) , and same problem under linux (no driver needed for keyboard). On my laptop (lenovo G60) same problem under linu and under win10 so i suppose my OS aren't the problem.

I think I might know your issue.

You are unable to type for moment I think?

If so, it is the situation where if you tab out for a moment and tab back in, you won't be able to write. To fix it, press enter a couple of times to refocus onto the chat box with the keyboard and such and it should fix it.

Regards

Ash

Sometimes it does not fix it Ash it happens to me a lot mostly when a pose grrr (smiling) what I try and do first it click around it bar see if that works, sometimes does, but in the times when it don't changing poses will help,then click back in bar it will usely come back , Hope this also helps