3DXChat Community

Birthday & wedding gone crazy.

XHulkX

Hi there people, Thought I share some stories with you. Took a lot of time and friends to convince me I should writhe them, well some are personal memories some are just fantasy's, while some are experiences from real life, some of them are from my around 6 year virtual life experiences I let you read them i will post as often as I can as I do not always have time, and as well all depends on the way people receives them so please let me know if you like this first story, or not, if you would want me keep write them or no .... and no I would not say witch one is the real, witch is the fantasy or virtual one and so on and that cause there are to many unbelievers and anyhow prefer to let them here as stories and nothing more.

Now this is my first story, I picked it cause has everything in it and it is not to strong in content as others might not be on everyone's liking.

Please refrain from bad language and keep the topic free of injuries towards me or any of my readers as well. Thank you for that.

Birthday & wedding gone crazy.

It's the end of November, its the birthday of one of our friends so we have planed all day revolving around him as it is normal. We go to his door, but what was that we did not knew was that he was expecting us, as we all try to surprise each other every birthday. Anyhow we get to his door knock the door and for our surprise he is all dressed up ready to go out, we ask him what is going on and he simply tells us "well is my birthday don't you try catch me like every year unprepared, well I catch you I make reservation "name of a big restaurant/hotel in our hometown"". 

Nothing unexpected happens for the next few hours just having dinner, drinks, jokes some old memories pop in mind ... just normal stuff with friends and girlfriends and all the rest of his family, until around nine o'clock when I decide that I should go look around the place as I have never been in this hotel and the place looks fantastic.
 (But ya I know "man stop go round and round get to the fun part :Pwell skip skip skip 
     In one of the rooms I see this girl she is about 22 y.o. 1,80 , redhead with this amazing breasts on her (real airbags as we call them). She is obvious the bride from the party in the other restaurant ( ya is the part you all made me skip you see life has no skip button hahahaha) as she wears a brides dress. I say hi to her she looks a bit surprised that someone have find her and that this person dares to disturb her. At first she turns a bit afraid, or scared doesn't understand what or who and why talks with her than as she turns around and see her I start talk with her she fast understand that I am no threat I am well dressed, I look sharp, a black fellow that its not to shabby if you mind my honesty. And keeping to talk with her I find out that she have been dating with this guy since she was in the high school and that now they got married but, yes there is a but, as he was the only man that she had sex with She was wondering if she did the right thing, she say that she did not complain about the sex life as they were very active and he was a man that know what to do but she wondered maybe that was cause she never 
experienced with other men, so I seen my Q there and as a good boy I decide to help her out, I tell her that I have had a fetish with brides my whole life and that I have never yet experienced it and after a few minutes of talking I have managed into making her accepting to make sex with me. So for that to happen she go to her party check if anyone missed the bride, but as all were having a good time and most of them were drunk they never seem to realize she wasn't there so she comes back quite fast and this time she sits on the same couch with me. 
 She try to tell me her name I cover her mouth with my finger, shake my head as a no, than get her closer to me (dress was a big problem at this point tho we kept it on for the bride fantasy) get my mouth on hers and start kissing her slowly at first,  than more and more hard and deep, at first she was a bit shy I was thinking that this will not work as she try to get apart from my kiss I grab her more tight I kiss her really deep pressing my lips on hers and after she relaxed a bit I get her in my lap and start get my hand under her dress, once reach between her legs she try to close them but I than get my hand on her thigh and push my fingers between them starting to rub her soft panties. She once again relaxes slowly I get my hand well between her legs and get it under her panties, I reach slowly inside her and feel her warm and already really wet pussy. Pushing my fingers in and out between her pussy lips, kissing her and holding her small of the back in my palm, with every rub I get a little bit more deep in her. I take her hand get it between my legs and touch my cock with her hand she opens her eyes big and stops kiss me just to say that she is well impressed of what she can feel. I look at her and say lets see how you like to suck it, she start to smile, she than say I hope I can fit it in my mouth, I smile back.
120626_white_bride_fucks_black_guy_hot_p
I get her off me and she carefully gets on her knees trying not to mess her dress I open my pants let my cock out and she once again remains speechless as she could not feel or see the length of my cock before.
Capture1.jpg
She gets it in her hand with no fear this time she starts sizing it, measure it from the eyes, starts to stroke it gentle than she start lick the tip, slowly getting more and more lower on the shaft with one hand grope my balls start to play with them than starts to put it in her mouth she fits it in starts hungry to suck on it every time trying to take it more and more deep, I try help her trying not to mess her hair I grab her chin and start pull her towards me pushing my cock little by little more and more in her mouth at the moment the head reaches her throat she starts to gag a bit than on my total astonishment she gets it past her gag point and straight in her throat, I was impressed from now on how deep she could take it "I mean its a huge cock" but she took it like a pro. She kept suck me till my cock gets really hard than I get it out her mouth now she was already on her fours as she was trying not to get her dress dirty from all he droll of saliva from her mouth.
black_guy_breeding_white_wife_on_her_wed          
So I get behind her and I rise her dress up put it on her back and start to slap her ass with my cock than slap her with my hand a few times, spit on my cock and start rubbing the head onto her pussy lips, they easily part, her pussy is so wet now that she drips from it already. I start to push it in her little by little its not easy she is really tight she never had other cock than her man's what to say about a black cock. Now she will feel for the first time how an other cock it feels. I push my head slowly in her opening her up than once the head is well in her wet womb I start with a strong long push to get my cock as deep as possible, soon enough it is to the bottom and than start to fuck her little pussy, forcing my cock even more in her, going in and out slow at the beginning than as she gets more and more wet and ready I start to pound her really hard, deep and fast.
images_1.jpg
I am slapping her ass, she starts to moan, I lean over put my hand over her mouth than pull her backwards and start to rise her hands from the floor, soon enough she stands on her knees slightly bent forward with her hand covered and with her neck choked slightly. She can now moan but not as loud and deep as she was before. I keep ramming my cock deep in her, she starts to pull her top down, as she have no shoulder straps, soon her big breasts are out she start to rub on them pinching on her nipples starting to pull, twist and squeeze them, I start call her a slut and a little cunt, she moans loud and asks me push it all in her take her like a savage. I start ram her really strong and fast, slap her breasts, start play with her breasts myself and making sure she knows what slut she is. I get her up and start to fuck her standing from behind keep pound her strong and fast slapping her ass and breasts. I fuck her like this a few minutes than pick her up on my arms and start fuck her as she drops on my cock holding herself from my shoulders, she drops really hard, cock goes in and out of her fast and deep as gravitation does the work she is
now gushing with juices I can feel she do not resist more and to confirm my thoughts she soon says to me that she cant hold it any longer and so, as I  tell her to cum, her pussy start get hotter sudden starting to soak my cock in her juices now going on my balls and floor.
 I kiss her deep and than I put her on her back on a couch, I push as hard as I can my cock in her I start to slap her hips and breasts, suckle on her breasts, nibble and bite on her nipples and  breasts trying not to make any marks. 
 As I am fucking her I hear the door opening, I do not look. I do not mind if anyone see. I like actually the company. As I keep pomping on her I see her face turning red, I turn my head and there stands her new husband He's in a trance.

images.jpg

As I turn around stil pushing my cock in his wife he try to leave the room, I than shout to him with grave voice telling him to get the fuck back and not make me go after him, stil in trance and for my full and genuine maze he listens he try get to a chair close to the door but I show him a chair close to were I was fucking his wife and without a word he gets there and sits on the chair. I now look at her she is stil red she looks at me and she somewhat scared smiles at me, than start look at him and try to say something to him. I cover her mouth yet again and tell her to shut the fuck up and keep doing what she did till than, the only one who would talk was to be me.They both did as i asked so i guess they did not know this but they both liked it. I may add a lot. She than stop try talk with him she just moans and tells me how much she enjoy her pussy being fucked by my big hard cock, pushing her on her four over the couch I start fuck her wildly pushing my cock in her deep and hard slapping her ass, I pull her from her breasts towards me to get my thrusts deeper in her fucking her for a few minutes as hard as i can while her husband watches us and isn't able to say anything we both get to cum this time almost in same time, as I start shoot my load in her she starts to get her juices running she pulls fast when she realize that I was cumming in her and as she gets off it she turns and gets it in her mouth some of the cum gets on her face some in her eyes but most of it she manages to take and suck it straight from my cock and than she swallows it all.
Seeing all this her husband than say, the only words I hear from him all night, "You fucking slut never swallow my cum".
images_2.jpg
Than I understand  that they might have liked this things but never knew as they were together for half they're life's and as I was letting his wife smile at him and suck my cock clean I was thinking to let them my number to call me when they need an extra game partner but I soon changed my mind and look at her thank her for helping me with my fantasy than as she was saying her thanks for the experience I pulled my pants on me tuck my cock away and head back to the birthday party letting the 2 in there talking. Amazing part was that I never knew what lady fate had in store for us, so 6 months later we all met at this cafe in the city just by chance. He invited me at their table and I get for a few minutes to talk with them first thinking will be a bad end to it, again little I was knowing and how much I was to be mistaken. Now we all good friends and yes I keep fucking her as he watches me doing it and helping out their marriage. 

The end.

Well hope you enjoyed it let me know what are your opinions and if you want to hear other story from me. See you all soon friends.  
:D And let your friends know about it to, bye. :D  

It was a good story:) though personally I'm not a fan of BBC the content and description was done well :)

do not have what to do about the BBC its not to emphasize it is just what it is ... wont say more i promised would not say witch one is witch lol 

ty for th apreciasion ST.