3DXChat Community

LGT

Leeloo

Hmmm ... Is there a pose preview for lesbians or gays soon ? Or is there any reason for only hétéros have poses ? 

It cant be the marketting that make the devs give poses for MF only because we dont buy the poses like in some others games as achat . And as lesbians , gays , and hétéros pay the same fee than each other , it seem logic to me that they should have the same level of fun . Its not the case actually , so is it possible that one day we ( lesbians and gays ) will have more or less the same amount of poses than the hétéros , or is it just a dream ?

And if its just a dream , is there any sérious reasons ( the commercial one isnt a valid one for the reasons write up ) ?

Reminder :

The commercial issu dont work here cause making a pose for lesbians or gays could bring the same amount of new members than a MF pose could bring hétéros peoples .

First off, I would like to say that I am glad that I am not the only one who finds this equally disappointing.

This has been an ongoing issue for some time, and as much as the devs try and tell us that they try to be fair and equal with the updates they put out. That just simply isnt true. From the clothing ... or ... lack there of, to the poses, it is all very hetero based. As a lesbian myself, I cant help but notice, that due to our limited wardrobe I only am able to wear outfits to act as eye candy for all the men out there. Granted, I can wear jeans or shorts with my one and only one tshirt, but id still like to be able to wear a dress, or something a little more, party-esque and not feel half the room sexing up my character. But its not just with women I hear, men themselves complain all the time from the lack of clothing and customizations with are available. So who knows, at this point.

Anyway back on topic. Yes I agree that there should be more L&G poses out there. Things which do not necessarily have to be sex. But simply standing behind your partner, with your arms wrapped around him or her is something. I tend to lean more toward the softcore and foreplay approach. But you can even upscale it for the hardcore and add strap-ons, and then POOF alot more poses at our disposal. I hear the devs are coming out with their she-male / transgender character. If they are able to add the penis onto the womans body, doesnt it make more sense to just add a strap-on?

I duno, but it befuddles me to no end why they choose the updates they do.

Guest BellaDonna

Are there any 3-WAY or GROUP poses in the works?  An ORGY pose would be sooo HOT!  I know there are alot of us that are into multiple partners and right now it's pretty much a chore trying to orchestrate anything like that.  Also it would be super nice of you devs to make more CLOTHING options.  Please don't take this offensively but waiting to get something 'new' every 2 weeks is frustrating.  Is there any way to kick it up a notch for your loyal 3DXchat players?  This game has the potential to be the biggest thing on the market just because of the animations alone and would deff push Red Light Center off the grid....

Well I am unsure of the system 3DXChat uses but a friend of mine when developing uses a bone rigged system with defined points. He just modifies various points, and the animation works for varied interactivities. 3DXChat may wish to look into a similar system. Given that as they get larger they'll have to keep developing poses individually for M/F, F/F, M/M. Rather than design it once and use a specific system to define points. Even so some animations may still not work with certain ones even with points. But a majority would, and would save them some time. The thing with AChat is I figured even when I went there how to modify their game. And gave certain tips to people on it if they cared to mod the game. Its also in the same way when I used to go to IMVU I kept suggesting they use HALCA over just a basic modification of CAL3D. HALCA is still CAL3D just updated and modified. As for the system my friend uses wish it was public, but its a in-house coded project. But something this team can look at and consider if they should use a similar system.

I've had discussions about this sooooo many times on skype, on this forum, and actually in 3dxchat. So i'm not going to get into it all that much. With ALL sex games in existence (apart from ones exclusively LGTB) the queer content has ALWAYS been much to be desired. However to be perfectly honest 3dxchat has done better than some other games in this department, especially a game that begins in "A" and ends in "t" (you know who im on about) who hasn't added a male/male sex pose in about 4 years lol! yet they insist on adding transgender and lesbian poses.

Regardless of this, it would be good to have more unique poses for LGT couples (Like hugging/kissing for example).

Furthermore, i agree with CrazyAli!! Female players want more modest clothing, and male players want more revealing clothing (infact i'm surprised not a lot of straight female players have asked why their men don't get no shexiii costumes? :P)

However to be perfectly honest 3dxchat has done better than some other games in this department, especially a game that begins in "A" and ends in "t" (you know who im on about) who hasn't added a male/male sex pose in about 4 years lol! yet they insist on adding transgender and lesbian poses.

Yes they lost quasi all gay crowd there , but they dont add that many lesbian poses . There , its needed to buy the poses when they make one ( as you probably know lol ) , so as there is more straight men than all others ( straight women , lesbians , transgenre , gays ) they create only poses for MF where the man is dominant , and time to time , a lesbian pose is made ( around one every 3 months ) . Thats why i left . 

However to be perfectly honest 3dxchat has done better than some other games in this department, especially a game that begins in "A" and ends in "t" (you know who im on about) who hasn't added a male/male sex pose in about 4 years lol! yet they insist on adding transgender and lesbian poses.

Yes they lost quasi all gay crowd there , but they dont add that many lesbian poses . There , its needed to buy the poses when they make one ( as you probably know lol ) , so as there is more straight men than all others ( straight women , lesbians , transgenre , gays ) they create only poses for MF where the man is dominant , and time to time , a lesbian pose is made ( around one every 3 months ) . Thats why i left . 

They have female dominating male poses as well. You also get to switch roles as well. Theres a considerable amount of poses for gay. From F/F to M/M then to group activities. If you are thinking just one on one then you might think its limited. You also have S/S and group. Additionally since there system is points based, a capable person could re-rig all the others they feel it needs to same gender. And all this information is stored in plain text files, which allows for game, ui etc modding. But without talking much on Achat or other games being in this one. I do like the creativity they have used so far with 3DXChat. Some things are desired with each pose but I feel they'll come along eventually. Personally I was still going there and here, but my bf at the time in rl was using it. So when we were apart we could still interact. So me not going to Achat is more now for personal reasons not because I dislike their system. -Would want to strangle my rl ex who found someone close to us, and is now dating them in rl- But anyways back on track lol. I find the visual side of 3DXChat to be a lot better. The interactivity part is still AChat. Though 3DXChat has time to catch up and evolve to doing the same thing. I'm also happy to be a part of a growing community. And many of you have become my friends. Unlike AChat where I just came for my bf, I come into 3DXChat to talk or more. Its nice to have more social options =)

Here are some poses that can be given without a strapon :

The pussy licking on the bed , the missionary ( just make both mounds hit against each other ) , the footjob ( i'm sure it can be adapted to rub the pussy with the big toe :) ) , the standing blowjob ( can be adapted as a standing licking or a standing fingering or both :) ) , the kiss cheek ' even if its not really a pose :) )

Ps: A friend noticed to me ( and i agree with her ) that the F/F kiss in the slow dance is little too fast  . Its good as it is , but it will be better if we was moving the heads little slowly :D