3DXChat Community

Taking away from the bigger picture

twinkie

look. ever since I grew up on the southside of harlem in my go go boots...all I ever wanted was a little red wagon that I could pull my soda cans to take to the tooth fairy every time the moon was a cheese moon. you know...when its yellow? DUH! *rolls eyes*

But lately it seems like every just wants to ride ponies and put the unicorn up they little "MOMMMA MIA!!"

But to no recollection of the 4th moon of the festive krakrashimbalamamama....the chaos and riots that led to the massive outbreak of coocoogaylisphanomia on the forum pages of where in the world was Carmen san deigo has no real importance of what could or could not be the epitomy of the return of the mack or the sweet princess of chocolorama.

meh....all im saying is this is all dumb...play the game and have fun. this constant bickering is just gonna push people away. we don't care if you care or not if people like you or not....Im not saying one party is right or wrong....but holy shitkaki!!!! this shit is just retarded...I rather dig up 3 dead bodies and have a staring contest with them.....in the end...thanks for the laughter and with this.....

aint nobody got time for.....aint nobody got time for that...aint nobody aint nobody aint nobody got time for that.....