3DXChat Community

User Created Content - QUESTIONS | DISCUSSIONS

chaostika

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2215-french-touch-photo-album/?p=103269

NEW MAP CREATION (22%)
STREET (CINEMA / SEX HOTEL / AND RESTAURANT)

309121STREET.jpg

We-Want-You-Social.png

256_400x400.png

to do this....sometime in da future^^

thank-you.jpg

as i and soooooooooooo many others posted already in the forum my dear devs

-> 3 DX MAINSTREET and connect ALL locations together with that street
+ and ofc add more to the mainstreet also^^

Whow, then it would even rock so much more, just like when walking down on a '3dx mainstreet', that connects all locations with each other and you maybe also get hooked up by a couple of hot and slutty good looking shemales, an awesome dressed, well eductaed lady, or some buddies that u know, whiles continuing  your walk from the Nightclub to the next DJ Event at Sins....

frenchtouchs

i-want-a-baby.png

of U

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello 3dx! :)

FrenchTouch has created a bunch of new stuff for people to use or not as they want. I really appreciate and admire the skill and time it took to all of that, so *hugs* to you FT! <3

It has kind of gotten me curious *how* you would do something like that? What programs would I need to make clothes or make a dance for 3dx to consider? My idea is that *any* added content makes the world richer, so even if you don't use someone's clothes or dance or thing or whatever, someone *else* might! So it might be fun to play around and see what I can do :)

So any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm not a computer wizard *at all* and I don't have tons of money lying around, so if you have legally *free* programs that would even be better.

Also, I have to guess that there's some sort of size standard here. How do I find that out, please?

Anyway, Merry Christmas! <3

Caren

Edited by Shanti
topic "Content?" merged here

Honestly there is no such think as a Program to play around with.

You need experience in 3d Arts and it will take a lot of time and practice.

For 3d Modeling (Clothes, Furniture ect.) you can easily use Blender, which is free to use.

As far as I know, if you submit content, the devs resize your model to the game standarts.

Be sure to check out this topic too: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2208-user-created-content/

Regards and merry Holidays, Sin