3DXChat Community

Shushpanzer beer

AHT

Please can somebody tell me why the beer is called Shushpanzer? I have a theory but it seems a bit silly.

I'm told the beer bottle is a Paulaner BUT the logo is now a tank and the name different.

I assume part of this is so Paulaner don't get angry with you and tell you to remove their product image, but why Shushpanzer? I did a google image search for 'Shushpanzer' and it appears to be a big gun or some kind of tank. Is this a little Russian joke to the Germans? Or just an indication the beer is strong?

Loool you've really interest about this question? :huh::lol:

I'm your man about all questions of beer :D

I'm told the beer bottle is a Paulaner BUT the logo is now a tank and the name different.

Long time ago was it a Paulaner bottle and I had a lot of fun with bad jokes of sump water ^^

I think the only reason for changing is the copyright of the label and the trademarks :)

Shushpanzer is a fictive and funny label because our devs have humour and there isn't a trademark behind this label...

Is this a little Russian joke to the Germans?

Nope it isn't...

Or just an indication the beer is strong?

All in 3DXChat is strong :lol::P And if you drink Shushpanzer you will get a penis like a tank cannon for the Night :lol:

Tell yourself the question why looks your gun always like a cannon!?

thanks for answering! I always wondered! Now can anybody explain Noel Edmonds's beard or why Bungle wore pajamas to go to bed but was naked all day? Or why Sooty and Sweep sometimes wore dungarees and then were naked at all other times? Why do people drink instant coffee? Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Bec, this is on a par with why does Bungle wear pajamas at bed time and nothing in the day and Noel Edmonds's beard.

Bungle wears Noel Edmonds' beard? I thought it was just an unkempt garden O.o

(Non UK-ers won't have faintest clue who the fuck Noel Edmonds is.)