3DXChat Community

New Member Tutorial?

Seryphina

Hello,

I hope someone may be able to assist me with finding a way to start the beginner tutorial; It didn't automatically start like it's supposed to.  I read the information in the basic manual that states the link should be at the bottom of the menu window, but there is no option for me to select "reset tutorial".  Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

Sery

Hi Seryphina!

First off, welcome to the world of 3DXChat!!

Secondly, the tutorial is being redesigned for the new interface so it's currently disabled at the current time, if you are not too sure on how things work, feel free to ask the members of the community here or in the world chat in the game, we will be glad to help you!

Kind Regards

Ash

Hi Seryphina!

First off, welcome to the world of 3DXChat!!

Secondly, the tutorial is being redesigned for the new interface so it's currently disabled at the current time, if you are not too sure on how things work, feel free to ask the members of the community here or in the world chat in the game, we will be glad to help you!

Kind Regards

Ash

Just make sure you ask the questions you have using a ridiculously HUGE font in every colour of the rainbow, preferably accompanied by a flurry of stars, love hearts and other bollocks. Then you'll feel that you're one of us. :P