3DXChat Community

Do we *adults* need rules for everything?

Bran

I ask myself if it’s really necessary to make rules of common basic civic education.

I would say never, these are taught to us as we grow up, yet, I see the lack of these basic civic rules on a daily basis, girls complaining, even the men feel it  but are more embarrassed to voice it. 

What type of people are we dealing with? That think because they hide behind a computer, they can go absolutely wild and walk all over the others, insulting woman and men, mocking differences etc

I heard something tonight that got me to start this post:

A guy was told 7 times *NO*, which he understood perfectly each time as he answered accordingly. When one of the bystanders, told him to stop, as he had been told repeatedly *NO*, he answered; “Dude, when a man says NO, he means NO, but when a woman answers NO, she means TRY HARDER”  :angry:

What century does this guy live in? What server is he playing on? On 3DX woman are not shy at all, when they want sex, they themselves invite.

So let’s see and forgive me, if I forget any, please feel free to add. Of course these do not annoy everyone, but I would like to think it applies to most. Especially those who pay to play a game and not be harassed by this type of behaviour.

Cold Invites: To invite a person for a couple dance/ room/ partner without even one word; “hi ….. Would you like to ……” preferably in pm.

Stand on top of people dancing: Nothing more irritating than having a total stranger walk up to you, and start dancing on top of you, or worst just standing there. Come on, give people a little space, until other wise is allowed, invited etc.

Stand naked on top of people relaxing on the beach, or similar: Serious, who wants to be sitting, having a chilling vibe alone or with someone and suddenly have a stranger’s genitals practically rubbing on your face?

Accept and understand a simple NO: A “no” means no, means stop, means not interested, get the message and move away, change the subject, whatever the situation is. :rolleyes: Im being nice here with the adjectives, because comes a time, when one looses it and out comes a GTFO dude or similar and it still does not work.

Read Profiles: They there for a reason. Let’s face it, if people go through the trouble of filling them in, it’s to let YOU know what they into or not into, its not to let you try and change them or their sexual preferences. Respect! To name just one example; nothing worse for a gay person to be harassed by the opposite sex, when he/she has explicitly written it in their profiles.

Don’t judge: Men and woman who come here are not whores, pimps or whatever. We all here to have some fun but that is all. Respect everyone. Some people may be easier than others but that still don’t make them whores, nor the men that jump on all 24/7. People have the right of the choice how they want to play the game. By the way, you never know when you mother, sister, wife, husband, father is here playing  here . :P

I think branbran <3 that ppl just will feel they can do anything until theres a decent risk involved. Up to that point theyll do w/e and think ehhhs ill just get a talking to. thats why i think this game should do something like short bans that work like verbal and game warnings. just so ppl know it can affect their gameplay by doing whats not wanted. cuss think when this gets larger if they just get a talk for a warning instead of like a 1 hr ban that can increase if they keep it up. ppl will always do the minimal to annoy ppl get the talk n move on to another thingie.

The trouble is people have different opinions on what is acceptable behaviour and what is not. It would be good to have sticky with these community guidelines and perhaps a statement saying that continual harassment may invoke a short ban.

Well.. I don't believe it's particularly troublesome that people have differing opinions concerning behaviour.. I'd say that the variety of opinions, personal boundaries and comfort zones is something we should encourage.

Some peeps such as myself can be quite open and outgoing with anyone, but these guidelines still hold merit even with me. Cold invites are certainly scowl-worthy, but would I prefer them to whisper their invite..? Not necessarily. I like their display of bravery when they're willing to ask in front of others.

I take no issue with someone approaching me and having a cozy dance, even without a word first.. but it is sigh-inducing when they are so close that our arms and legs clash, and their maneuvers slip through me like I'm just wobbling jelly. It breaks the immersion.. puts holes in the fourth wall I guess.

The last four guidelines I am completely in agreement with, no nit-pickings whatsoever from this one.. especially profile reading! Some of our profiles give you so many, many clues about us - it's like flipping to the back of the textbook, on a subject you know nothing about, and seeing a lot of the answers you'll need soon enough. ^^

Looking at this from a bit more pasimistic point of view, Rules are much needed in my opinion

We have to make a diffrence between 2 sorts of harassments: those that we can handle ourselves and those that require a mod intervention

I will never say NO to the same guy 7 times. You know why? cos after 3rd strike he will be blocked! Block list is there for a reason and people choose not to use it and than complain about it, seems just silly to me. I cant change anyones rude behavior and Im not paying to spend my time here teaching good mannors to anyone. Rude and abusive people will always be around. Wasting time on them, letting them ruin my fun, is up to me to decide. I decide to block and move on. Too many beutiful people to miss by wasting time on few ugly ones.

The second sort of harassment, which we can not handle ourselves is a whole different story. I admit I have came across some real nasty behaviors here. A bit shocked but not surprised (I mentioned my pasimistic nature). People preform a full unasked and unwanted sex show infront of a couple chatting in club's back rooms, when all other rooms are empty. streaking without any context or relevance whatsoever, just to spike. Those are just 2 examlpes I came across in last week. In my opinion those actions should be banned and the sooner the better. People who choose to do that do it for a reason. The reason is they enjoy bullying and thats all. Weak, insecure personality find its strengh by abusing defenseless people, while hiding behind a computer screen. No deeper way to see these things. On those cases I would like to see a quick decissive act by mods - dont let the bully win.

Thats all I have to say on this topic. Not sorry for any spelling errors or typos I made, Im not a dictionary nor a secratery and English is not my tongue, we all gonna speak chinesse soon enough. Take care all.

Ooh, lovely post dear. You have some intriguing opinions that I'm sure many peeps here can agree with.

I think you bring up a very good point about our own ability to block those people who we deem are unworthy of our time.. but I think that makes a case for less rules from the mods, not more. If we can protect ourselves to some degree, why do we need even more rules for the mods to worry about? That's more of a burden on their job requirement..

The second kind of harassment you bring up is more interesting though.. The club's backrooms have kind of become known for somewhat discreet public sex.. Personally I would prefer them doing the deed back there, rather than out on the dance floor for all to see.. Still, there are things we can do to defend ourselves if something like this happens. We can politely ask them to take it elsewhere.. We could move ourselves to any of those other empty rooms.. and if the sex show follows you well that is the point it turns into harassment in my opinion. Even then, one may leave the club completely.. take to the beach or the yacht, or.. the safest place of all, your own home. I don't feel that we are defenseless people.

Is streaking without context a form of harassment? When someone runs across a sport's field on national television are they doing it to bully someone in particular? Are they doing it to bully everyone who can see their crown jewels? Maybe, but I think that's a stretch.. I'd say they do it to be the center of attention. They do it because they think it's funny.. and of course it's not funny to some of us. I think there are many reasons more than bullying, and I don't think it's so cut and dry.

Is banning everyone that crosses the comfort zone lines of certain people a good idea, in a young, still growing sex game? Can the company afford to turn people away so easily? Does the punishment need to be so severe? I'm sure there are less severe solutions to this problem where the offending person would take the hint and think twice next time, and still be a paying customer in the future.. and the victim of the aforementioned crime would be protected.. perhaps at risk in the future again. This is an adult game and I don't think we can wrap ourselves in cotton wool.. What if Bran had the power to castrate, and turn men into eunuchs? Take their treasure away and remove their ability to have sex for a while? Haha.. wouldn't that be a hint worth noting?

Dear Polte

Much like always your use of words is admirable, yet I would like to reffer some of the points you made, using my poor broken English.

I think you bring up a very good point about our own ability to block those people who we deem are unworthy of our time.. but I think that makes a case for less rules from the mods, not more.

Well i must agree on that one, I wasnt sugesting for more rules in those cases where we can protect ourselves, and Im sorry if that was the imression I made.

We could move ourselves to any of those other empty rooms

No we must certently not! We were doing nothing wrong. No need to run and hide. your entire paragrth suggest we all should hide in our homes whenever we are harassed. I Just cant except that and it certently doesnt sound like a game i would like to play where i had to run and hide all the time. Not my cup of tea. Like I said we did nothing wrong. no reason to punish us and spoil our fun.

When someone runs across a sport's field on national television are they doing it to bully someone in particular?

When someone streak on the pitch, Its done in some sort of caltural context and thus not done to bully anyone. Sadly, that is not the case in 3DXChat. Im but you faild to convince me that 3DXChat streaking isnt bullying.

Your last paragraph reffers to the company finnacial reasons and i would like to coment on that. its all depend on what sort of custumers they apel too. Pesonally if this game will attract too many bullies, as I define them, I will stop playing. i respect the company's will to design their pruduct i the most beneficial way, just saying it might not be beneficial alltogether as i can imagine this game turns into a cold invs, public orgies hell. there could be a big demand to that sort of game, but from what ive seen so far, most of those who already playing, will not be there.and that is why we need rules.

Bad spelling, Bad grammer, bla bla. take care.

your entire paragrth suggest we all should hide in our homes whenever we are harassed.

My entire paragraph suggests that there are worse things than sex shows in the backrooms, but it explains a variety of options that are available to us. Nowhere will you find the words 'run' or 'hide'.

When someone streak on the pitch, Its done in some sort of caltural context and thus not done to bully anyone. Sadly, that is not the case in 3DXChat.

I have seen cases where a streaker is not intending to bully anyone in 3DXChat. Some streakers do it for attention.. to be different, to show off in front of their friends.. and not everyone finds it so offensive to witness an avatar's private parts without due cause.

A focus of this game for me is the freedom it allows. Life is choked with rules, strangled. In this fantasy.. this escape from reality.. I want to feel free to do what I please.. I don't want to have to check my rule book before acting on my wishes.. and the more rules we make, the less free we will be.. and the less of a wonderful escape this place will become. I think people believe too strongly in what this game is. It's not real life. The people you see here, they're avatars. They're not flesh and bone. The person behind the avatar may be doing crude things, but they are doing crude things to other avatars.. You are not your avatar.. and feeling so offended by the actions of other avatars here is something to consider. Should you even be offended at all?

First I would like to thank all for contributing to this thread and encourage more to join in and give your opinion, after all, this is your server. :wub:

I find these posts very interesting both with valid points of view and a very good argumentative power.

However, there are a few things I would like to clarify:

The club's backrooms have kind of become known for somewhat discreet public sex

These rooms, called the VIP Rooms, are for public sex, not at all discreet, as they are open to everyone (public), they were made for that purpose, so privacy is not to be expected.

Rather than out on the dance floor for all to see

Sex on the Club Dance Floor/Bar is forbidden, it was voted, and majority rules against it, thus it is a rule and has to be respected.

No we must certainly not! We were doing nothing wrong. No need to run and hide.

I have to agree with this point of view. Certainly no one has to move, we can try and avoid conflict to a certain point, but not leave or run, everyone pays to play this game, thus should have the right to play it without any type of harassment in any form.

Last paragraph refers to the company financial reasons and I would like to comment on that. Its all depend on what sort of customers they appeal too.

Defiantly not the bullying, harassing, attention seekers, here I agree that we have all different types, nevertheless, their reasons for acting this way, do not justify the means, thus are not the type of players 3DXChat is looking for, because at the end of the run, they do not bring in income, they do in fact, kill a server, b y chasing away most of the players.

The people you see here, they're avatars. They're not flesh and bone. The person behind the avatar may be doing crude things, but they are doing crude things to other avatars... You are not your avatar.. and feeling so offended by the actions of other avatars here is something to consider. Should you even be offended at all?

Totally disagree with this statement, and I can without any hesitation state that in the years I have not only been a player but a mod/GM, it has been very clear, the people behind the avatars are very much alive, thus they react accordingly to provocations etc, avatar are just a means of one representation in the virtual world. Very few are able to detach themselves from the avatar and play a game without getting emotional, we are after all, only humans, made of flesh and bones, and are emotional to any situation placed in, it’s a human basic condition. Naturally, some react more than others, some have absolute control etc, but it has nothing to do with the fact they are playing an avatar but to do with one's own character, personalities.

while i agree with the simple common cortesy rules bran stated, i dont agree that being naked is a form of bullying. Im KNOWN for being naked 90% of the time in 3Dxchat, people are actually shocked when im fully clothed :P .

the only thing i have to add on this topic is, treat people in game like u would treat them in real life, cold invites dancing on someone or standing naked in someones face (happens to me all the time) is not acceptable and i feel an invasion of privacy and personal space.

while i agree with the simple common cortesy rules bran stated, i dont agree that being naked is a form of bullying. Im KNOWN for being naked 90% of the time in 3Dxchat, people are actually shocked when im fully clothed :P .

the only thing i have to add on this topic is, treat people in game like u would treat them in real life, cold invites dancing on someone or standing naked in someones face (happens to me all the time) is not acceptable and i feel an invasion of privacy and personal space.

"being naked is a form of bullying" no one said this at any point, I dont think anyone in a sex game cares whos naked or not ...actually the more naked the hotter :P

Im sorry if i was missunderstood Petite.

I have nothing against Nudism nor flashing at public as part of a gag. those were not the cases i was talking about. I was aiming to the "in your face", not respecting my space or my pms asking to stop sort of cases. Hope now its clear.

I think every aspect of the world needs some form of rules so I feel that 3DX is no exception to that. Even if no one crosses or oversteps these boundaries, to be completely fair, everyone should be on the same page as to where exactly the limit is. Having clear, established rules prevents the awkward outcries of bias and favoritism should one party be stricken with a punishment against  another when they feel justified, and so really if anything, I feel that the rules should be placed in game somewhere where people can read it without coming to the forums. I know many members don't come here and while I realize that ignorance is no defense for law-breakers, I do believe it should be made publicly available for people on 3DX.

That said.. Something Bran brought up on the original post about girls complaining and men feeling ashamed to fuss about brings a concern to my attention. There are those in every community that are quick to go to the moderators for every dispute, and though I wouldn't tolerate any harassment and I realize the need for a objective medium to help sort conflicts, I do agree with Polte in that as a society we could all use a little thicker skin. You see people make mountains out of mole hills when it's about the simplest thing in the world to block someone or turn the other direction. I'm not going to advise leaving an area, but I've always been the kind've person that I'd rather leave an area than get said person into trouble because I don't approve of what they're doing. I'm not everyone though and I'm not going to begin to say that how I handle conflict is better than another person's methods, but I do feel that there is a concern that some people may attempt a bit of reverse bullying by running to the moderators with complaints in the hope of getting another player into trouble.

When someone shoots me a cold invite I hit no and go about my life. I don't feel the need to scold them unless they ask me why I didn't accept, and then I'll tell them politely in whatever medium they chose to address me in be it public or private. Do I like receiving cold invites? Of course not, but then again I prefer the cold invites to the private messages where they're clearly hinting at sex in a way that I don't like but won't go right out and ask for it. In one instance (The cold pm) I can click no and be done with it, while in the other I'm typically going to be nice until they ask, thus using quite a bit more of my attention and time.

If someone moves into my space most of the time I'll move unless I'm in a coupled dance with someone, and even then most of the time I just laugh about it with my partner in private. There are a few times when people will break down and have sex right in front of a room full of people playing spin the bottle or something where I'm left wondering "why" but I guess I have trouble seeing where anyone is being grieved or harassed unless they're being publicly and verbally abused to a point where other people are hearing it and you can't block everyone from hearing the belittling you're receiving, or unless they're being followed/stalked.

All in all, I just feel that strict punishments should be avoided unless people are cyber-stalking members into actuality or are spreading drama into their cliques and running a player's name into the ground, because to me, most of this stuff can be handled by the player by a simple mouse click and a "No thanks." We do need rules though, and that is evident in the fact that there are many complaints and conflicts within the member base. People are paying to be here to have fun, not to be harassed, but not everyone's ideas of harassment are the same and not everyone feels that what they're doing is really bad enough to warrant that scolding or warning. In fact, many people may feel put off by the level of sass that some players exhibit when approached by a new member.

Lets look at it this way:

Player A is dancing and having a good time with his/her friends. Player B is a new member who sees an interesting avatar and invites/offers to dance/friends them. Player A is aggravated because this happens a lot and knows that they have the rules to justify his/herself so they verbally and publicly lash Player B's ignorance. Who is more hurt in this situation? Did Player B, who broke the rules, really deserve the attitude because Player A had the rules to support their aggravation, or could Player A have simply told them no thanks, decline their invitation, or explain that people on the site don't take fondly to cold invites?

I know being bothered by members is frustrating but sometimes the level of attitude displayed at members for doing such things is a little excessive in my eyes for the crime. That's just how I feel about it and as always, I'm sorry for rambling on.

I think every aspect of the world needs some form of rules so I feel that 3DX is no exception to that. Even if no one crosses or oversteps these boundaries, to be completely fair, everyone should be on the same page as to where exactly the limit is. Having clear, established rules prevents the awkward outcries of bias and favoritism should one party be stricken with a punishment against  another when they feel justified, and so really if anything, I feel that the rules should be placed in game somewhere where people can read it without coming to the forums. I know many members don't come here and while I realize that ignorance is no defense for law-breakers, I do believe it should be made publicly available for people on 3DX.

That said.. Something Bran brought up on the original post about girls complaining and men feeling ashamed to fuss about brings a concern to my attention. There are those in every community that are quick to go to the moderators for every dispute, and though I wouldn't tolerate any harassment and I realize the need for a objective medium to help sort conflicts, I do agree with Polte in that as a society we could all use a little thicker skin. You see people make mountains out of mole hills when it's about the simplest thing in the world to block someone or turn the other direction. I'm not going to advise leaving an area, but I've always been the kind've person that I'd rather leave an area than get said person into trouble because I don't approve of what they're doing. I'm not everyone though and I'm not going to begin to say that how I handle conflict is better than another person's methods, but I do feel that there is a concern that some people may attempt a bit of reverse bullying by running to the moderators with complaints in the hope of getting another player into trouble.

When someone shoots me a cold invite I hit no and go about my life. I don't feel the need to scold them unless they ask me why I didn't accept, and then I'll tell them politely in whatever medium they chose to address me in be it public or private. Do I like receiving cold invites? Of course not, but then again I prefer the cold invites to the private messages where they're clearly hinting at sex in a way that I don't like but won't go right out and ask for it. In one instance (The cold pm) I can click no and be done with it, while in the other I'm typically going to be nice until they ask, thus using quite a bit more of my attention and time.

If someone moves into my space most of the time I'll move unless I'm in a coupled dance with someone, and even then most of the time I just laugh about it with my partner in private. There are a few times when people will break down and have sex right in front of a room full of people playing spin the bottle or something where I'm left wondering "why" but I guess I have trouble seeing where anyone is being grieved or harassed unless they're being publicly and verbally abused to a point where other people are hearing it and you can't block everyone from hearing the belittling you're receiving, or unless they're being followed/stalked.

All in all, I just feel that strict punishments should be avoided unless people are cyber-stalking members into actuality or are spreading drama into their cliques and running a player's name into the ground, because to me, most of this stuff can be handled by the player by a simple mouse click and a "No thanks." We do need rules though, and that is evident in the fact that there are many complaints and conflicts within the member base. People are paying to be here to have fun, not to be harassed, but not everyone's ideas of harassment are the same and not everyone feels that what they're doing is really bad enough to warrant that scolding or warning. In fact, many people may feel put off by the level of sass that some players exhibit when approached by a new member.

Lets look at it this way:

Player A is dancing and having a good time with his/her friends. Player B is a new member who sees an interesting avatar and invites/offers to dance/friends them. Player A is aggravated because this happens a lot and knows that they have the rules to justify his/herself so they verbally and publicly lash Player B's ignorance. Who is more hurt in this situation? Did Player B, who broke the rules, really deserve the attitude because Player A had the rules to support their aggravation, or could Player A have simply told them no thanks, decline their invitation, or explain that people on the site don't take fondly to cold invites?

I know being bothered by members is frustrating but sometimes the level of attitude displayed at members for doing such things is a little excessive in my eyes for the crime. That's just how I feel about it and as always, I'm sorry for rambling on.

"I think every aspect of the world needs some form of rules so I feel that 3DX is no exception to that. Even if no one crosses or oversteps these boundaries, to be completely fair, everyone should be on the same page as to where exactly the limit is. Having clear, established rules prevents the awkward outcries of bias and favoritism should one party be stricken with a punishment against  another when they feel justified, and so really if anything, I feel that the rules should be placed in game somewhere where people can read it without coming to the forums. I know many members don't come here and while I realize that ignorance is no defense for law-breakers, I do believe it should be made publicly available for people on 3DX."

There are clear , precise, Eula rules, every player has to agree to before being able to down load the game, those are the server rules, unfortunatly, the majority do not read them.

But what we are discussing here, and personally I even have problems refering to them as rules, is simply education. Simple basic things like, dont walk on a player, dont stand ontop of a player naked....... Seriously , and I ask again, does one need rules for these ???  Thank you for your post, you have a very sensible approach to things in my opinion:)

[...]

But what we are discussing here, and personally I even have problems refering to them as rules, is simply education. Simple basic things like, dont walk on a player, dont stand ontop of a player naked....... Seriously , and I ask again, does one need rules for these ???  Thank you for your post, you have a very sensible approach to things in my opinion:)

Normaly I woud say no you dont need such rules because this things should be clear for everyone in a social enviroment. But we are all part of a game and we are all from around the world and everyone of us thinks different.

Etiquette can differ from region to region so you need such rules so that everyone knows what is ok and what not. 

Example in germany it is ok to drink alcohole in public in some/all (I dont really know if only in some) staates of the USA it is forbidden to even show alcohole in public.

For a german woman it is ok to sit on the beach topless in other countrys you shouldnt do that.

I could go on with this a lot more.

So even in a game you need some sort of etiquette that counts for everyone and that is written down as "rules"

• 7 months later...

Interesting discussion, and one that I have voiced my opinion on before. I don't think we need to get mods involved for a lot of the behaviour you described in the original post. Oftentimes, the community will tell someone in public chat that something is frowned upon.

I usually kindly tell someone off in private when they kiss/cuddle/partner without talking to me first. If they don't react and keep insisting I switch to local chat. I haven't had to block anyone yet but my mouse pointer HAS been awfully close to the button a few times.

That said, simply adding more "NO" actions like a slap in the face could be a good way to solve this. No need to get mods involved and the massage would be clear. :)

Yes, some more etiquette would be nice but the "unwanted" actions often come from new users that don't know the do' sand don'ts yet. So I try to be welcoming and educate at the same time.

One thing that disgusted me the most that I saw in game was one guy chasing down Opal and myself on the beach nude. Opal and I were playfully running along the beach to a quiet spot where we could be alone then this guy comes right up behind Opal while we were kissing and starts to "jerk off" and blew on her. Now everyone in local chat were nice to say for him to back off many times and told us to ignore him but Opal was afraid and didn't know what to do in the moment and ran and he still chased after her. 

This type of behaviour, even though it is a sex game, is not acceptable as all surrounding persons were not in agreement with it. If it were real life and that were to happen I would knock the punk out without hesitation and take him to the police. She (and she is a real person mind you not a robot) felt violated by this creep even when he was ignored, now its become a terrible memory which shouldn't have ruined the experience of the game for us.

Even if he does get ignored and disappears are there any strict disciplinary actions to players who do this sort of unwanted action, i.e would he be banned for a certain period of time as stated above?   

This type of behaviour, even though it is a sex game, is not acceptable

I personally would prefer not to have any in-game moderation, and the reason I asked if the rule about no sex on the dance floor was still in effect was because I got into an argument today in local chat with a person who insists that there is no such rule. 

So, in order to eliminate the need for moderation, I think it is important to have all the rules clearly stated in one place, so that everyone, especially newcomers, can easily review what is acceptable under the rules.

I agree with sage. The rules need to be made clear, especially around the sex on the dance floor topic. Not naming any names, but they know who they are.. A friend of mine politely asked a couple to stop having sex at her feet in Sin and move to the backrooms. Credit to the couple they did stop, apologised and moved. However, this request caused certain players to make sarcastic comments such as 'god forbid having sex in a sex game'. The very same player then started having sex on the floor right in front of my friend, for no other reason other than to cause offence. My friend and I decided to leave and go to the night club. A short time later the player came to the night and again had sex at my friends feet on the dance floor. My friend asked the player why she was being like that and the played lied about how I had turned her into a whore, begging her to have sex in public. The whole scenario upset my friend and she felt extremely harassed by the players actions. The player was still making sarcastic comments last night in World Chat, using all CAPS.

Just blocking the player is not enough as you can still see them when they have sex and they can still see you. I hope most would agree this type of behaviour is out of order and there is no place for it here. Even if there is not a rule regarding sex on the dance floor players still need to respect others and this behaviour in my eyes would amount to a form of harassment.

I'd say it doesn't really matter how clear the rules are, some people will always behave like asses and do everything they can to provoke and upset. Some people are just like that. So far I've only met really nice people and haven't seen any of the stuff you guys describe here, so that's pretty nice.

Although I feel like some kind of "panic moderation button" miiiight be useful in some extreme cases for when someone really doesn't know when to quit  :) I don't mean that the game should have dmods constantly, only available for when "shit hits the fan"  :rolleyes:

Making on-topic and intelligent responses to other people's queries is quite a buzz, too. Should try it. :P 

It's a game. Play the game and have fun it can be a buzz you should try it. But. Wait. You did play the game for a long time didn't you? If you can't enjoy a bit of light humour to an often drab forum. Well. Btw read rules sex on dance floor is against the rules. Why go into old news everyone knows