3DXChat Community

• 2 weeks later...

A short update on the movie's release and a new cover art posted on the website. Jina and I are very excited about this first flick while she is already working on the next idea, probably with more actors. That one will be a larger project. A JB Heat Production Intro video will come out soon with some exciting moments so stay tuned. To check out the bio for Jina and I, seeing more updates and even leaving comments please visit the website linked in my signature. It is still new so content will be added regularly.

Enjoy!

Cover-2-final.jpg

Cover is by Juicy Jina and Brett Smith

• 2 months later...

JB Heat Productions will soon release it's next movie, Double Rebound. The story is about a young woman that just got out of a relationship and trying to find herself again. Unhappy but definitely needs to get laid. Her attempt to socialize again fails, when two of her friends come to her aid in a steamy hot manner.

http://jbheat.com

Double Rebound - Coming Soon!

Cover3.jpg

I'm happy to announce that JB Heat Productions' new movie is in post production and coming up in January, 2016. Starring Chriistina this work is a little different than the previous ones but I hope you all will enjoy it.

To read more about the movie please visit: http://jbheat.com

Coming soon - The Ho

Coverv3.jpg

Guest Chriistina

Hello everyone we are happy to announce our new movie " The Ho ", like always we had a lot of work, For very well start the new year...Don't hesitate to leave a comment as always and stay tuned we will be happy to answer you. Hope to have a lot of fans and feast your eyes... your sexy and french actress who loves you =)

Kiss everyone and again Happy New Year.

Hugs and kisses...Chriistina 

• 3 weeks later...

We just finished shooting Double Rebound 2 it's time to announce it with Juicy Jina's beautiful cover art. This will be hotter and busier than the first as the two best friends Christina (played by Chriistina) and Sarah (played by Juicy Jina) hooks up with John (Raveman) and Brett (Brett Smith) once again.

You can read more about the movie, watch Double Rebound 1 and check out the actresses' bios here: http://jbheat.com/

Double Rebounc 2 - Coming soon!

Cheers!

DR2-Cover2-e1453692136757.jpg

Guest Chriistina

Really nice work everyone thanks for all your time spent for the movie and the very nice cover Jina it's awesome...Seems people are shy to leave a comment =) we hope you will enjoy the second part and leave a lot of comments <3 we love you, all the JB Heat crew thanks for reading <3 kissses and hugs from your actress Chriistina ♥♥♥

Don't hesitate to share with your friends and don't forget stay tuned =)