3DXChat Community

[RP] The Quiet Temple - Every Friday / Saturday 10pm (GMT+2)

Elenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In need of anything ?

The Quiet Temple can provide to your utmost desires...

Looking for something special ? A job ? A "special someone" ?

Whatever kind of proble​​m you have, we can find a solution. Come to The Quiet Temple and the only thing you will have to do is whispering into our ears.

Your desires become ord​ers. Our staff will do everything in it's power to make your wishes come true.

What price could be too big in order to achieve your fantasies ?

Do not hesitate any longer. Come meet us !

Every friday and saturday at 10pm (GMT+2)

Looking for a job ? Want to be part of the family ?

Contact Elenn, the owner.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules are simple :

- We will use the awesome beginners guide from CuckoldMe : http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/969-roleplay-guide-for-3dx-chat/and it's chat rules.

- Every character is welcome. Since we are so few, i do not intend to disregard any kind of roleplay as long as it is played well enough. And by that i mean no "mmmmmmmm" spaming etc. I'll tell you if you screw up x)

- Unexperienced roleplayers are welcome too, we will just need a little session you and i so i can explain a few things !

- I suggest we use (but feel free to send me your ideas) Elenn's place, the "Quiet Temple" as a meeting place.

- By coming into the clan, you will just have to add a small symbol into your profile. You can still belong to a place, work for someone, have a master etc. No obligations.

- As an employee, you don't have to do things you don't want to. You just please people in the limit of what you are willing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry but i won't be able to make it for the event.

I have been struggling all week to manage avoiding it but it appears i can't open the Quiet Temple this weekend for both friday and saturday.

The halloween event is reported to the next friday, the 6th.

I apologize to everyone who planned to come and especially my staff.

Have fun everyone !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Thanks miss ! I somehow forgotten to reply. Bad me.)

There won't be any Quiet Temple this week because of my awful connection problems. On the bright side it should be fixed for the week to come. I'm also working a lot on our bartending branch.

Have fun everyone !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Quiet Temple Saturday to come. I won't be able to connect at that time. Apologizes !

Edit : And not tonight either. I'm very tired and it wouldn't be Wise to open if i can't do anything.  I was hoping i would be feeling better than these last two days for the night but it seems like i don't yet. I hope you didn't canceled anything for me ! Damn health.

Have fun !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight is going to be a bit tough.

I have RL guests. So i will open the room but will be AFK myself. I hope you still manage to have some fun someway and i apologize for not being to be fully active.

I wish you all a wonderful day ! I should be back a bit later in the night, but i can't say when.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

I apologize but i won't be able to open tonight. I got a serious headache since this morning, i waited until this very moment to see if it would go away but it didn't.

Have a wonderful night and see you again soon ! :)

Hello everyone.

So, this is making me a bit sad, but i will have to keep the Temple closed for this weekend and next week as well.

I need a lot of time to focus on my work these days, so i should be away about 14 days more. Which means no opening this week nor the next.

After that, i'll be on holidays, so... yeay. But for now, i wish you all a wonderful time on the game. I'll join you again soon.

Elenn.