3DXChat Community

SIN CLUB MUSIC POLL

Ginevra

SIN CLUB MUSIC POLL  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of music would u prefer in Sin Club?

• Let's keep the actual Rock radio station, it's fine for me.
    • Let's switch to the Jazz radio station, as it was when the club was called BDSM Club

As discussed in another topic (http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1866-lets-save-sin-club/), today i bring to u this poll that will decide the future of Sin Club, as said, our beloved club suffers of identity crysis and, due to this, it's not very popular or crowded, so i invite u to chose an option and see how it goes, after a decent amount of votes i'll ask to someone of our DJs to change the radio, if needed.

thx and have a nice day.

Put a DJ station in the room on the left, with a bit of special lighting in that room, and it's ready to go. That room is almost always empty, and it would be an easy change. I'd lower the lighting in the main bar area as well, it's a bit too bright in there for my tastes. Thanks for the poll Gin. I'm interested to see how it plays out, I like both types, it depends upon my mood.

Put a DJ station in the room on the left, with a bit of special lighting in that room, and it's ready to go. That room is almost always empty, and it would be an easy change. I'd lower the lighting in the main bar area as well, it's a bit too bright in there for my tastes. Thanks for the poll Gin. I'm interested to see how it plays out, I like both types, it depends upon my mood.

i'm not sure a DJ station would suit the place, but indeed the left room is useless atm and yup the main room is too much bright, i've written it somewhere but didn't got a response.

I prefer neither music listed in the poll. So i did not vote. I don't  mind it but its like voting for the lesser of two evils for me. I think Sins club should be a dirty vile place with dirty vile music.  Chilled out music kills the vibe in their for me. 

I personally liked when Skar and Extreme came in there and blasted pervy fuck punk/metal all night. That brought it the crowds. Had like 60+ plus people in there going nuts. When Primal used to do his metal nights there last year on Monday, it brought in the crowds as well. Sinners like sinful music. The music got people feeling dirty. Got people jumping . Got people naked, fuckin and going wild. It got people sinning again. Not sure if Jazz would have that effect?

That said there is nothing stopping you from having some weekly parties there with jazz blaring. 

I usually only un-mute music for when people stream nowadays so it really would not bother me one bit. Although my choice would be something harder not softer.

Guest Twiggy

Although my choice would be something harder not softer.

Yep, that's my thoughts to, some things need to get harder in there.

I cannot imagine the strip dance or bdsm action , or something in the jazz tones . Jazz is good music , but not all locations and not for everyone . As starts playing jazz in Sin , people run from there .

For the dance need a more steady beat which has a Rock on my opinion .

ExHaran you cant be more wrong lol

Before being called the Sin club , it was called BDSM club , and it's at this period that there was the best strip RPing with all the peoples in the room participating , tiping the dancers , getting their clothes off when they was lucky etc ... And what was the music at this time ? ...  ...  ... JAZZ !

The truth is that neither now Sin Club is a true rock pub, its music is not enough hard, it's just a pop rock, with some very soft ones...at least, if we keep rock, let's put some true one.

I disagree. There is a good mixture of hard and soft. For example, I wouldn't exactly call Slash soft rock and I have heard a few of his tracks in Sin. People are always going to debate what is hard and what is soft and people like to criticise Sin Club. The fact is that Sin Club has consistently the best music. The music in Night Club is poor and there are usually plenty of EDM rooms open. And the music on the yacht and Love Island are poor and usually deader than Sin Club.

There are certain times of day Sin Club is quiet but in peak hours it is usually full with some good activity in local. I have also met some of my closest friends in Sin usually just sitting at a table or on a stool chatting. You don't get that kind of interaction in the other rooms, those random chance acquaintances.

ExHaran you cant be more wrong lol

Before being called the Sin club , it was called BDSM club , and it's at this period that there was the best strip RPing with all the peoples in the room participating , tiping the dancers , getting their clothes off when they was lucky etc ... And what was the music at this time ? ...  ...  ... JAZZ !

I know . Was jazz cuz there was not something more . Look now . Nonsense .

Rock is better than jazz for this place .

The truth is that neither now Sin Club is a true rock pub, its music is not enough hard, it's just a pop rock, with some very soft ones...at least, if we keep rock, let's put some true one.

Someone likes this , someone doesn't like . What would you like to listen in Sin ? Where is true on ur opinion ?

Allow me to detail my thoughts.

Jazz would be better in the current state of the Sin club.

However, if the decision is taken to hand the place over to the BDSM spirit, we need another kind of music.

We kinda need to decide on which kind of place the Sin club should be first, i think.

Allow me to detail my thoughts.

Jazz would be better in the current state of the Sin club.

However, if the decision is taken to hand the place over to the BDSM spirit, we need another kind of music.

We kinda need to decide on which kind of place the Sin club should be first, i think.

Place with dancepoles , bar and bdsm things . Idk , some mix . as Gin said , it reminds the Rock pub . But here nothing about Jazz . Nothing about Ella Fitzgerald or Duke Ellington .etc etc

Edited by ExHaran

hey people,

I will not vote, I like both and I am open minded to lot kind of music even if I have preferences. Good sounds are in most kind of music, just have to find it. :)

But what I like will maybe not be liked by others then it's difficult to put a music everybody like.

I think the problem is not rock music, but the quality of the playlist (my opinion).

If the question is " What kind of music will match with the sin club?", I will answer someting like cold wave, new wave or a better rock playlist.

Have a nice day.