3DXChat Community

A new home....a new beginning

samanthass

here I am , in my new home , the move has been hard but everything went well ... I'm excited and a bit anxious about this new experience

2ilnyu.jpg

my name is Samantha , I am 19 years old and I'm Italian , I moved here to study medicine and to leave behind a history of five years with a guy who treated me badly , now I just want to start over, make new friends and fun

6tpg01.jpg

now I need a part time job with which myself through school ... this city unknown to me ... I do not know what's going to offer me , it is the beginning of a new life ....

359xqgm.jpg

immediately began my job search , after numerous researches on the net , I get a job offers: " good looking girls are looking for work as a dancer at the 3dxchat nightclub "
I call to make an appointment for the next day , for this occasion I take a more serious look , and I put my study's glasses.

ru3afa.jpg

Find the night it was very easy since the town is fortunately not very big , just arrived at night I received a woman who introduced me to the owner, he received a woman who introduced me to the owner.

he takes me on the back , in the private room , a really nice and quiet , we sit on the couch and begins the interview : their looking for a dancer , I would work from Thursday to Sunday from 7 pm until 2pm ... pays $ 100 a day . a tempting offer ..... except that I had to dance in very skimpy outfits , I'm not used to such a situation , but i need money and then accept it.

imj91l.jpg

I started the next day , the owner winking tells me those glasses suit me .... greeting and go away ... I was lucky to get a job easily , but now I need the right clothing

my turn is over ... I dress in the dressing room , I stop for a moment to the bar for a cocktail before go back to home then a guy comes up to me, he looks at me , a nice guy , he knows few people and was there to have fun ,he is very attractive, single like me and was here for holiday, he has a room in penthouse hotel and he invites me to see it...i gladly accepted

23m2d8w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice one.It could be even better if you were able do add some bubbles in the photos.like...a dialogue between the charakters.But its a nice story and the images help.

ps: I dontk now how to add chatbubbles it s just an idea that came to me when i saw this :)