3DXChat Community

Roleplay clan - The Quiet Temple

Elenn

I guess i'll go for the second option then, i dont want to even think where the reboot button is D: unless... someone volunteers to search for it... or you ment that rebooting is hitting him with a bat on his head multiple times while he is sleeping..., i have much to think about now, thanks akemi ^.^

*evil laughing, more and more people follow the dark path of ToS. The addiction is strong with us ~~ WE CANT LOSE FELLOWS.

my reboot button is inside the right nosehole btw and im plushie all over already :ph34r:

D: Oh no! Please, someone stop this madness! I dont wanna end up getting that addiction and be a SK forever! (even tho that would be pretty fun :o)

/me comes quietly in the temple and whispers to everyone:

Haiii, just wanna tell you that game night event will happen soon, please take that in consideration that Kush has been playing this game non stop but we might have a chance of winning if we play as a team and kill him first

http://3dxforum.com/...em-game-nights/ you can visit this page for more information about date and location of meeting, thanks ^^

/me goes quiet again

• 3 weeks later...