3DXChat Community

Maelstrom

rcdPlcq.jpg

The Golden rule, often goes unspoken here, because we should all know intrinsically: Real life comes first.

By that principle, I must bid the game adieu for now, though I intend to return when I can, perhaps next year :)

Before leaving, I'd like to invite you, friends and strangers alike, to party with me one last time

For the awesome moments shared, and memories created, these past 14 months...

I'll be performing live (bar any technical glitches) for as long as my vocals remain sweet :lol:

Not certain of the time yet (as I normally have much longer to plan), but probably starting around 7PM-ish GMT+1

Styles will range from ballads to alternative rock and dubstep, among other genres.

The party itself will rage the whole day and night, with hugs (づ^‿^)づ ,(^._.^)ノ彡" ... cookies and cake for all who attend :P

Having been so busy recently, there are many of you that I already miss greatly.

Details of how to remain in contact are on my profile here, and I'll check the forum for messages periodically.

I'll also continue to update my Appreciation Thread when I have time ^_^

For those who would, but can't make the event at such short notice, your support is appreciated nonetheless.

Thank you, everybody who's made my journey here so wonderful and insightful, through good times and bad :ph34r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6whc5Y4CgA

Among smoke-filled halls of mirrors, guarded by angels and daemons wearing opposite guises...

Past the intricate webs and deep catacombs of false promises, light shines from The Golden Temple.

Dear Mael, 

I wish you all the best for your rl. Taking care of rl is by far the best reason to quit this little virtual world, and sadly it is also the one reason where a soon return is the most unlikely. Nethertheless I do hope you will return again at some distant day, and of course I do hope that by the time of your return I will still be here.

We did not have contact that much, but I did hear you sing and I did witness you holding a wedding where I was a bridesmaid. From these occasions I can tell that you put all your heart and all your soul in everything you do, and I wish you that you can keep that up, because this is a wonderful, a precious gift. 

I will try to show up at your farewell party to hear you sing and party with you once again. 

Take care Mael, it was my pleasure that our paths crossed for a short time in this world.

All the best, Vero

Adios amigo for now, it's been great to know you, I think I've known you since you joined 3DX all that time ago last year! But I do wish you all the best on your journeys in RL and I hope you get things sorted what needs to be done, I will be at your party to bid you a good farewell and hopefully see you again soon! Of course I have contact with you also elsewhere so keep in touch Maelbro! 

Guest Twiggy

Hey Mael,

I will set my alarm to get in and say goodbye, 5AM for me.

You have been a great friend to me and so many others in there and have been someone I have always looked forward to catching up with in 3DX.

You will be missed by a lot of people and will leave a big hole in the community itself.

Thank you for being the outstanding person you have always been since you started 14 months ago.

My sub is up in a couple of days and was not likely to come back in before it was up because of real life commitments, but I will make sure I do even if for nothing else but to give you a big hug goodbye.

See you then :)

count me in Mael ,

it has always been a pleasure getting your hugs when you passed by .

We never really talked , but i take that blame on me .

See you on Sunday .

Jowie

mail, meal, male, maaaaeeeeel!??
nooooooooooooOOOOOOO0000000000

754264.gif

has the time for "that boat trip" now finally really arrived!? u dare dont send me a card for "fooln" me in nc as a dj, shortly after i started here in late spring 2014 hehee just feels like a few months ago and damn, how time fukn runs away these days! it always sure was a pleasure in your company sir and u bet and although im also in here only sporadically due RL n brainsaver dot com, but still, ull truely also will be missed! a farewell is not a goodbye and wishn ya all the best of luck on your journey...until, we meet again: house 2, floor 1, hallway 2 and cell 13, 19, 27 or even downstairs, were one gets the better food in here hahaa

105843-gefngnis.jpg?id=57968417

well, we all know, most 3dx inhabitans in here do come back one day and u wrote it urself, that ur permit to leave "the buildings" is only valid up to next year^^ so, till then, take care, may lots of love, health and the same of happiness cross your way(s), that u brought to us with ur ever "smilling" attitude here in our matrix!

...and im sure till u return, u'll have atleast one more new pair of underwear for ya char, 2 or 3 poses and maybe also already the unity 5 engine upgrade...if somebody else, totally unpatient, doesnt blow up the server room meanwhile hihiii

cyas n hugs

da440b210544b994d2f065daa0a9018d.gif

Update: I just finished arranging nearly 6 hours of music for you all

Which means my performance will begin slightly earlier than originally scheduled.

Thank you all for such warm, encouraging messages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YQ7TgnjQzA

There are very few that I can say I really spent enough time with, or got to know as well as I'd have liked here. It's another reminder of how fleeting our time truly is, wherever we may be. We should make the most of every moment we have, cherish those who're generous and wise enough to see beyond our innate human flaws, to the potential we each hold within. Those who wish to draw us out of our shells, to sense our surroundings, but have courage enough to look inward for guidance in times of uncertainty. So many have done that for me here, and I'm grateful beyond words...

I hope that my "gifts" and compassion have returned even a fraction of the kindness and wonderment I've received myself.

Hey bro, I have known ya for , well pretty well since you got on, here in this world of 3dx..I will have to say you are and have been one of the most stand up guys I have met here. .I am sure you will be back, I too, have or am not on very much these days, due to my real life circumstances as well, but I just can't leave it, lol..and I am sure you will find the same for you, we leave, but we allways come back bro...I have been here on and off for two years now, and sometimes I am off for months, then back here and then for short time then gone again..lol...so I am sure this may turn into what happens to you. Anyways bro, I am these days hardly on, but I am gonna make an honest effort to come by, do a shot, and say goodbye to an awsome guy...So from one dinosaur to another old boy, hope too see you at your party, and around again sometime down the road in the future...Piece Bro,and all the best..

Thanks again for all the compliments and to all those who attended last night's party. It was exceptionally fun and heartwarming to have so many of you there ^_^

An extra slice of cake to Adara, for the well-captured commemorative pictures. They're much appreciated indeed.

I will keep in contact with friends when I have time, either here or by other means.

Meanwhile, I leave this wonderful community a big, fuzzy tigerish final HUG! (づ^‿^)づ ,(^._.^)ノ彡"

Thanks again for all the compliments and to all those who attended last night's party. It was exceptionally fun and heartwarming to have so many of you there ^_^

An extra slice of cake to Adara, for the well-captured commemorative pictures. They're much appreciated indeed.

I will keep in contact with friends when I have time, either here or by other means.

Meanwhile, I leave this wonderful community a big, fuzzy tigerish final HUG! (づ^‿^)づ ,(^._.^)ノ彡"

Have a good one bro and good luck with all your future endeavours! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...