3DXChat Community

Ignore List

EdSnudin

I'm guessing what tox said has happend. Maybe try deleting your ignore list??? One of you have most likely blacklisted a character that belongs to the other. Because if you blacklist one avi all 3 on the persons account are also blacklisted.

If this does not work maybe try contacting support

Hope it helps

P.s there is no need for the sarcastic comment either about not being idiots. We are just trying to help you.

Эй, это случилось с моим другом, ... Первая вещь, хотя. Ли вы или ваш друг, авторизуйтесь на новое имя персонажа? и в том, что тот, который получил игнорируются?

That character is deleted((

That character is deleted((

Okay, so this is what the person needs to do... They need to re-create the name that got ignored and then deleted. You need to add them onto your blocked list, then unblock them. They can then delete the character and the individual should no longer be blocked. 

I believe the problem lies in when they delete the character before you unblock them. We solved the problem by the individual recreating the character name exactly the way it was at the time of being blocked, then did what I wrote above. You both may need to restart the clients either before or after, but this solved it for us!

Oh and I should mention that the individual that was blocked was unable to see anyone/read anything, but the person who blocked them COULD see them and read what was being said, etc. 

Hope I helped :)