3DXChat Community

ARE YOU DJ ? ORE YOU LOVE MUSIC ? FEEL YOU FREE

Guest Dj Megalon

• 2 weeks later...

As I promised about sharing my experience of DJ gears. I would like to start with DJ headphones first. Of course, it’s the first thing that response how good of music set you’ve made. They are also cheaper than Monitor Speakers (both of Active/Passive types). Moreover, you can work with them during late night without disturbing neighbor or your family members.

Some of my friends or music lover people prefer “Beat” by Dre but look at DJ or Sound Producer side. Punchy Bass is not final solution of choosing headphones as following reasons;

1. Balance of the sound output must be delivered and less of electronics adjustment for boomy bass or adding some sweet mid or higher tone (like no Monosodium Glutamate + No Preservatives add on).
  2. Weight and Comfortable: During mix or live DJ session with headphones caused ear fatigue. Earpad design and headphones weight is the most important thing. 50% of Technical Review may be your better guideline but it depends on end user. If you’re traveling DJ please consider about packaging too.
  3. Choose Sealed or Closed-Back Headphone for Live DJ session. Background or environment noise will be a big issue. The less noise, the more top notch of DJ performance. If you’re in recording or mix session in closed room or studio. Opened-Back Headphones will help you work longer.

DJ Headphones with price range: 150 - 200 U.S.D.

Hvchz3e.png

P.S. I have Audio Technica ATH-M50X for making my set. Maximum of working hours are around 2.5 hours. Can be extended up to 4-5 hours for normal use.

Not recommend to use In - Ear Mobile Headset for DJ headphones. I tried with my In-Ear Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, doesn't work well but only best for my mobile phone.

• 2 months later...

Need help, My Centova Cast panel doesn't work at the moment.

Having full access until 2019 :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it reported  502 Bad Gateway with report " cc-web/1.6.3" this time.

Broadcasting with this game was OK. Including with upload my set through FileZilla was perfect.

Please help, thank you very much.

:) :) :)