3DXChat Community

Contacting support

Sage Stoner

In the past, all the moderators made a great effort to protect not just the ladies but also genderbenders like myself against harassment from some of the less mature players, and since that kind of harassment seems to be on the upswing at this time, I hope that all players can continue to look forward to that kind of help from Support.

One thing that does concern me, however, is that the Contact Support page does not include a means of attaching screenshots to complaints. I think that screenshots are an absolute requirement to ensure that false accusations are not made against unsuspecting players, and I hope that king of functionality is added to the Contact Support page soon.

For the time being, I think that at the very least, there should be an explanation that complaints against players require screenshots and that URLs to screenshots that are hosted online can be placed in the text message.

Thanks in advance 

In the past, all the moderators made a great effort to protect not just the ladies but also genderbenders like myself against harassment from some of the less mature players, and since that kind of harassment seems to be on the upswing at this time, I hope that all players can continue to look forward to that kind of help from Support.

One thing that does concern me, however, is that the Contact Support page does not include a means of attaching screenshots to complaints. I think that screenshots are an absolute requirement to ensure that false accusations are not made against unsuspecting players, and I hope that king of functionality is added to the Contact Support page soon.

For the time being, I think that at the very least, there should be an explanation that complaints against players require screenshots and that URLs to screenshots that are hosted online can be placed in the text message.

Thanks in advance 

Completely agree hunny. And with how images are today anyone can doctor a image. Some are so good in fact you can not tell they are fake. Unless you have specific tools to determine this. And it is highly suggested that 3DXChat does not rely on the trust of the uploader. Over the system they have put in place. And give it the ability to file and upload screenshots within the game.

Should also mention most companies and games label the abuse button as 'report' or 'report abuse'. Not simply 'abuse'. Because with just saying 'abuse', it could under various language skills and levels of computer skills mean many things. Trust me the confusion of basic wording is always there. And really as the game grows wording should be more reflective of specifics and what they do in brevity. In this case 'report abuse' or simply 'report'. Because not everyone might get what to do with 'abuse'. Just some thoughts.

Should also mention most companies and games label the abuse button as 'report' or 'report abuse'. Not simply 'abuse'. Because with just saying 'abuse', it could under various language skills and levels of computer skills mean many things. Trust me the confusion of basic wording is always there. And really as the game grows wording should be more reflective of specifics and what they do in brevity. In this case 'report abuse' or simply 'report'. Because not everyone might get what to do with 'abuse'. Just some thoughts.

Thank you for correction. The button will be renamed to 'Report'