3DXChat Community

Couple Profiles, Groups and more thoughts

Cheyenne

Most ideas aren't exactly brand new but I'd like to address them again because I feel many might enjoy it and with the new ui, it could be easier implemented.

I was thinking to one or perhaps more different layers onto the profile.

Let's talk "Couple-profiles" for instance, how exactly the access would be orchestrated is something I couldn't say, perhaps even splitting the space for each partner to leave a few lines on but wouldn't it be nice being able to write something as token to your loved one or a few kinky lines if you're among the kinksters that live a swinger life to express your bond and share your interests (someone to enrich the experience, etc.) or pleasures ?

Wedding photos, a little timeline ... I have to calm myself before the romantic inside of me takes over, whether you wish to share that with the whole world or just your loved one would naturally be up to your convenience as the previously discussed selection of privacy is definitely something I would see many of us support, also I could see this as a first step for the aeons ago suggested Couple rooms decorated and accessed by both parties.

It is the very same principle for "Group profiles, we have a large popularity of Francophones, Germans, Vampire-circles, RP-Lover, Newcomers and through such a collective profile or club they could easily meet new friends and like-minded people. At least a means to make the Group feature somewhwat more attractive, perhaps with automatically joined channels that persist past the logout ?

I realize the last part is a bit of a stretch and may require respective administrative handling and I wouldn't want such means cause people to ostracize each other, splintering into even smaller groups to keep for themselves and make the community grow even further apart, so this side of my ideas is to be taken with a grain of salt.

On that very token I thought to the long suggested implementation of Room profiles which could find space in another layer, perhaps in the same spirit than the profiles are displayed, allowing for a few pictures to highlight and advertise your place, give it a little personal touch and history or simply date the next events.

Last but not least I was wondering about the current development of "Offline Messages", whether yet another layer presented as some sort of "Message board" would suffice, I cannot say but I am quite confident that some of the thoughts could find appeal, a few maybe in the same spirit of unlocking the gallery to keep the dev team motivated.

With the hopes that it will inspire and perhaps find someone with a smarter handle to realize a few of those ideas, i'll stop myself here since it already culminated into a very ambitious project which might really pull on the capacities of the server.

Thanks for reading :wub:

PS : I couldn't access a more suitable sub-forum to post and I feel it touches too many subjects for a simple dissection, so, sorry to the mods!