3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

Just joined, but i already see a huge lack of items and clothing etc for the BDSM community. Would love to see a lot more introduced and i voted for the spanking hehe one of my favorite things. Also yes, Fifty Shades of Grey is a sad sad book and movie. very dissapointing and doesn't show the BDSM lifestyle in a good way.

Thanks for your words, Vile.

Slapping is my favourite too. I so hope that with the load of updates we all are waiting for some BDSM related things come true also. Different shades of skincolour shouldn't be a problem with Unity 5, right?

Blindfold and hard sex passionate poses. That's what I thought while reading this hot topic.

With blindfolded we can't see player's names. Only female\male voices It would be cool for RP and passion

ElementaryEdibleAmericancrayfish.gif

I love the idea of not seeing the partner's name when blindfolded! Perfect when ma Marquise would offer me to a bunch of people to get used. ... *blushes*

I don't play with any sound, so I couldn't just focus on male/female voices, but that's just me. Maybe it would be possible to blur the partner(s) and all ppl in the room when one is blindfolded, would come a little closer to the real thing then.

Again, thank you for keeping this post alive, Sherry.

This kiss... *bites her lower lip*

I love the idea of not seeing the partner's name when blindfolded! Perfect when ma Marquise would offer me to a bunch of people to get used. ... *blushes*

I don't play with any sound, so I couldn't just focus on male/female voices, but that's just me. Maybe it would be possible to blur the partner(s) ans all ppl in the room when one is blindfolded, would come a little closer to the real thing then.

Again, thank you for keeping this post alive, Sherry.

This kiss... *bites her lower lip*

Mmmmmhhh)))  :wub:

No sound it's not a problem!! If we are blindfolded chat will not show the names, replacing them with female\male voice for example - female voice: This kiss... *bites her lower lip*. In the chat! Not a sound)

if you got the chat during this you will see all, but don't know anyone))

Blur for faces! Interesting note!

Mmmmmhhh))) :wub:

No sound it's not a problem!! If we are blindfolded chat will not show the names, replacing them with female\male voice for example - female voice: This kiss... *bites her lower lip*. In the chat! Not a sound)

if you got the chat during this you will see all, but don't know anyone))

Blur for faces! Interesting note!

Ah, that would be perfect, great idea, Sherry!

I would even go a step farther, not just blurring the faces but the whole body. So that you can't see if it is a strappy or a real cock penetrating you but you've to feel it. *smirks*

I know this is given away by some poses, still. ....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

its not like any of these suggestions will ever be implemented .-. be realistic. if nobody works for this game there is not going to be new interesting content *smirks. and the few hours they work for new content is surely not what the community wants but just new TS / Party stuff as usual .-.

Guest Eddster

its not like any of these suggestions will ever be implemented .-. be realistic. if nobody works for this game there is not going to be new interesting content *smirks. and the few hours they work for new content is surely not what the community wants but just new TS / Party stuff as usual .-.

I know i'm not the only one that requested a day/night cycle. DX 11/12 support. More togglable graphics options. Unity 5. Setting up the entire back end for bigger and better things. The next update is actually the biggest and best one they could of been working on. Whether you think so or not.

Almost certainly been mentioned before but the ability for a pet to cede control of her permissions for partner and poses to her mistress/master would be useful for certain... Hmm... Scenarios.

In addition I've been playing around with finalik in unity... The possibilities for bondage are awesome... If the mistress could attach the pets hands to certain points... Leaving the rest of animation intact you could create some rather interesting bound situations. And it would be easy to do using some ik technology.

Thanks for this great suggestion and also your answer in pm! ☺

Guys, I know it can be hard to keep up suggesting things, but I've been through resignation myself lately. Still, I think it's important to be optimistic. And if it's only for ourselves to feel better that way. ...

It's always nice to have new stuff added, but right now it's probably best for whoever developing the game to focus on the 2.0 version first. One thing at a time, especially when the team is small.

Hmmmm..... Crescendo, you might be right with what you say if it was on the short run, let's say max 2 weeks before Unity 5 goes live. But this poll you are writing in started on Sept 18th without any reaction by anyone in charge so far.

Beyond this, if we stop suggesting until the big update, this means lots of good ideas will never be posted.

But, as this has been a "2.0 free" topic so far, let's keep it like this and focus on the good ideas so many cool ppl have.

Thank you for your support, Crescendo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome Image Yes!!!, I Love It Too... :wub: 

I personally have a Lot of Friends into BDSM and Dom/Sub stuf, and me personally engage myself into that sometimes, i totally support the adding of new iddle, lying or sitting submisive poses to give more intensity to everyone's RP experiences...

so far i can participate with a suggetion... lets add a...

"sitting3" Humble Geisha Sitting Pose

And let your imagination fly what kind of things you may ask your sub to do starting with that... ;) 

"sit... SIT... SIT NOW!!!...

Good Girl..."

QcPZtpz.jpg

Hope you like it... ^_^