3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

I'd like to go into more details here:

Imagine the possibilty to "mount" a piece of furniture with a sub / slave. Like on the stool, it would be nice if the sub / slave would be tied on it, but this is not a must I think. Depends on the piece of furniture too. "Special" bdsm furniture like a pillory should of course feature it, whereas there could also be poses on couches e.g. without ropes.

So how would it work? To explain I chose the stool, as it already features a tied up pose.

• The sub clicks on a stool. Besides the existing sex pose there would be the action "Mount"
  • When mounted on the stool, others can click on the sub and get various options, like Blowjob, Anal, Spanking. See pic.

6j9rnekm.jpg

• There would be no agreement needed by the mounted sub, you just use her / him as piece of furniture.
  • But of course the one mounted MUST HAVE a stop sex button.

What do you think?

And thank you Achilles for moving this thread in the suggestions sub forum :)

Cheers, Vero

p.s.: sorry for image quality, it is made with MS paint :)

edit: typo found

Wish I could Like This a thousand more times.

althought our share of ideas and disucssions, untill now we have not got anything, still bdsm is a purely imaginative practice in here...let's wait and hope for some dedicated update.

Said this, i think we would open a meeting place for all the lovers of those practices, would be a good way to share our knowledges and spend some interesting time together.

• 2 weeks later...

As the starter of this topic I want to thank you all for your posts and votes.

So far we have nearly 80 replies and 221 votes. Not to count all the good ideas and input you gave.

This is quite good compared to other topics that run about the same time.

Still, there is no response by the devs on that, although it seems that BDSM is an important topic to a lot of users. So it´s not just another pose or some new shoes (though I was desperate when I tried to dress up for tonite....) what the community wants but also some new ideas.

I won´t complain here, I have just bought one of those Holiday-Season tickets because I want to support this game and hope it will develop further. But, nevertheless, it needs to be expanded. Also in the BDSM-Corner.

Greetings

I'm still pretty new to BDSM, and I would like the echo many of the comments already made. :D

As a sub, the thought of being tied, chained, bound or handcuffed and being left completely at another's mercy is both exciting and a turn on. For a start, being bound to the cross we already have in the game and bed tied to a bed would be great, with sex poses of course. ;)

And spanking, over someone's knee or on all fours, I need a good spanking   :wub: 

Maybe something is wrong with me, coz all my friends melted away with reading the book aswell as watching the movie. To me, the books were super-boring, I read all of them hoping something would happen, but no... nothing, besides her trying to "cure" him and lots of fucking. And the movies... Well, it was over after 90min.

*ducks and hides for all the fans*

I agree, but being tied to the bed or being spanked first....can't decide :unsure: 

both at the same time ? I wouldn't argue :)

Lol a public room or Location like the room of the movie "Fifty Shades of grey" would be a good idea for the BDSM Community :)

Annnd no, I haven't watch this movie :D:P

Tally-Ho-Bed-and-Chesterfield1-1940x1091

escala_redroom03.png

fifty-shades-red-room.jpg

the setting alone could set the mood nicely

Lies!

the book was terrible, the movie worse lol

• 1 month later...

Just joined, but i already see a huge lack of items and clothing etc for the BDSM community. Would love to see a lot more introduced and i voted for the spanking hehe one of my favorite things. Also yes, Fifty Shades of Grey is a sad sad book and movie. very dissapointing and doesn't show the BDSM lifestyle in a good way.