Photo

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

Poll: Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community! (475 member(s) have cast votes)

Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

1. Voted Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around. (224 votes [28.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.87%

2. Voted Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread. (305 votes [39.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.30%

3. Voted Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue. (247 votes [31.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.83%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 LesterFoxx

LesterFoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

Wow to have real emotions and to have RL experiences added sounds so good.  I love this topic. Please can have this option.

#42 Playme

Playme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

15371104.gif

• pashion, chloe, Tipsy and 2 others like this

#43 Leoninha

Leoninha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:19 AM

With the Dollar worth four times my currency, its becoming very difficult to keep subscribed here BUT... It would be worth to do some sacrifice for my main fetish. Ooooh I would...

500x1000px-LL-5243df68_shut-up-and-take-

Voted all three.

• SandraDream, Veronique and Svafa like this

#44 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:20 PM

An exception could be an option where the sub partner can activate an option by what acceptance to sex poses is no longer needed. Yet this still would be consensual, as the option has to be activated, maybe combined with a warning for the "click before think" people.

I personally would appreciate such an option, as it goes in the same direction as my "furniture pose" suggestion above. The next step would be that you can give your bdsm partner the power to activate such an option, which I think is very interesting. I will make my thoughts on that  :)

Well I made my thoughts finally...

Here are my suggestions for the implementation of a Power Exchange :)

What we need for this is a partner system for bdsm:

Similar to the existing partner request a temporarily option for d/s relations would be needed. Using such a system the sub and the dom could partner themselfs, of course with distinction of the sub and dom part.  

• This system does not activate the existing sexposes BUT non-sexual bdsm poses like kissing feet, for example.
  • This system should not exclude the possibility to partner themselves or a third person for sex poses, but work in parallel.
  • Changing rooms would NOT stop it, only an active stop or logging off would.

You might ask yourself what the use of this system would be. Well, there the power exchange comes in. When being the sub partner, the dom can partner someone for YOU, or accept partner requests in YOUR name. The same goes for sex poses. But as there are many different ways in d/s different options would be needed:

• the actions of the dom are suggestions which the sub has to accept actively. For example, when the dom choses a partner for the sub or a sex pose, the sub gets a message like "Your Dom requests this pose / that partner for you" - Accept / Decline. 

This way the sub is not Betty or Bob (the NPCs) but has to follow the orders of the dom actively. Also, a smaller time window than 30s would be nice, so the sub has to pay attention :)

• The other option is obvious: no Accept / Decline window for the sub. *giggles

The next step would be a permanent system, like the existing marriage system. Taking xgold for it would ok, as it sets a threshold for it, like to the marriage. But as in this case there are heavy effects on your everyday 3dx live, especially for the sub, there should be a lower release fee than 5k. But these are details that can be adjusted later ofc...

But, for both systems it should be considered that a dom might want to have more than one sub at the same time, so neither system should be exclusive.

note: These suggestions don't claim to be final or complete, neither will they cover all ways of d/s people want to see implemented, of course. So please share your thoughts and ideas :) 

Vero

• Marusya, SandraDream, kashara and 11 others like this

#45 LanaLove

LanaLove

♥Queen of Hearts♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationDarkness

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:39 AM

Ooooo I like your suggestion Veronique ^.^ a lot!

#46 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:35 AM

Vero, these ideas are just awesome! Will reply on that later in more detail.

#47 LadyViconia

LadyViconia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany, Bavaria

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

just wanna say hello here and thank you SandraDream for the topic. i cannot explain my wishes in english but i hope the devs will upgrade the game soon... bdsm items, furniture....

have fun

#48 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:55 PM

Being leashed

ort38i2c.jpg

Example, taken from the internet

What we need for this is a partner system for bdsm:

Similar to the existing partner request a temporarily option for d/s relations would be needed. Using such a system the sub and the dom could partner themselfs, of course with distinction of the sub and dom part.  

• This system does not activate the existing sexposes BUT non-sexual bdsm poses like kissing feet, for example.

Another possible pose for such a bdsm partner system would be a leashed one. As the ones of you that know me ingame know, my miss likes to take me on a leash from time to time, which is why I do have a strong personal interest in the topic *giggles.

Well I hope I don't bore you, but I'd like to share my thoughts on this and hope such a system will someday find its way into the game :)

So, when being leashed or taking your sub on a leash of course you would want to walk (your sub) on a leash.

The easy way would be to implement an auto-follow mode, where the sub is just following the dom in a certain distance automatically. But this would not mean fun in my opinion, as it only would look good, but the sub has to do nothing, can even be afk. Much nicer would be a mode where the sub has to follow actively the dom and must stay within a certain distance to the dom. Otherwise the dom would has to stop itself. 

So in other words:

- being leashed is a bdsm pose when being bdsm partners

- the leashed sub has to stay in a certain distance to the dom when walking, which resembles the length of the leash

- the sub cannot walk in another direction as the dom, otherwise both stop

- the dom cannot walk too far away from the sub without making the sub follow, otherwise both stop

Another option would be to use the leash to attach the sub somewhere, e.g. the cross or the pole. Then the sub could not move out of the vicinity of the object she is leashed to untill the dom takes the leash of again. Of course other bdsm poses and sex poses should still be possible in this area :)

A graphical solution would be nice of course, meaning that a leash is displayed between sub (collar/handcuffs) and dom (hand). But I don't know how hard / easy this would be to implement. The function itself would be more important ofc...

axxph4gq.jpg

I am curious to hear your thoughts / suggestions / ideas on this :)

Vero

• Doll, Karter, Teana and 9 others like this

#49 LanaLove

LanaLove

♥Queen of Hearts♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationDarkness

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:17 PM

hmm maybe an auto follow while the leash is 'attached' between Dom and subbie. Auto follows have been done in other MMOs with varying degrees of success.

• Krisa likes this

#50 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

hmm maybe an auto follow while the leash is 'attached' between Dom and subbie. Auto follows have been done in other MMOs with varying degrees of success.

yes would definitely be the most simple variant to bring in the game... but I think it would be boring, as the sub can lean back, go afk, whatever. Instead I would like to see the sub to have to follow on her own, to keep track, to not make her dom look bad by making her/him stop. Would be a very nice pressure the sub is under in that case. All this you would lose with the auto follow. I myself would rather follow without leash then instead of Auto follow. 

But am sure that many would like and use it, so any bdsm content is good content :)

• LanaLove, Krisa, AshleAnaDawn and 1 other like this

#51 LanaLove

LanaLove

♥Queen of Hearts♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationDarkness

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:05 PM

An interesting thought i didnt consider. AFK subbie? hmm BAD Subbie ^.^ Still good points.

• Veronique likes this

#52 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:53 AM

Being leashed

ort38i2c.jpg

Another possible pose for such a bdsm partner system would be a leashed one. As the ones of you that know me ingame know, my miss likes to take me on a leash from time to time, which is why I do have a strong personal interest in the topic *giggles.

Well I hope I don't bore you, but I'd like to share my thoughts on this and hope such a system will someday find its way into the game :)

So, when being leashed or taking your sub on a leash of course you would want to walk (your sub) on a leash.

The easy way would be to implement an auto-follow mode, where the sub is just following the dom in a certain distance automatically. But this would not mean fun in my opinion, as it only would look good, but the sub has to do nothing, can even be afk. Much nicer would be a mode where the sub has to follow actively the dom and must stay within a certain distance to the dom. Otherwise the dom would has to stop itself. 

So in other words:

- being leashed is a bdsm pose when being bdsm partners

- the leashed sub has to stay in a certain distance to the dom when walking, which resembles the length of the leash

- the sub cannot walk in another direction as the dom, otherwise both stop

- the dom cannot walk too far away from the sub without making the sub follow, otherwise both stop

Another option would be to use the leash to attach the sub somewhere, e.g. the cross or the pole. Then the sub could not move out of the vicinity of the object she is leashed to untill the dom takes the leash of again. Of course other bdsm poses and sex poses should still be possible in this area :)

A graphical solution would be nice of course, meaning that a leash is displayed between sub (collar/handcuffs) and dom (hand). But I don't know how hard / easy this would be to implement. The function itself would be more important ofc...

axxph4gq.jpg

I am curious to hear your thoughts / suggestions / ideas on this :)

Vero

indeed ur suggestions are absolutely interesting and perfect for D/s roleplay, but i think that before focus on complex mechanics would be better to start with something of simpler, like easy poses, once reached a decent amount of them would be time to link them with something of more complex, as ur suggestions; and about the leash, would be a good idea to give to the sub a limited range to walk away from the source, perfect to relegate in a part of the room.

• Karter likes this

#53 JamieXXX

JamieXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:23 AM

HHMMM...before I get too excited about being leashed.....tugs her choker...mmmmmmm...

I would rather see a spanking pose...or better yet a spanking ACTION added to every pose....

Now devs before you start groaning, I feel a spanking action would be used by the MAJORITY of players.  It also would draw in players (you should read this as paying customers) that arent here already.  Now for those of us who would like a bit more than a hand on the tushy...add whips, flogs, and paddles to our magic closets.  If you "wear" (read this as select or carry) one of these well it would be used during the spanking actions.

after that should be the hair pulling action...licks her lips S L O W...mmmmmm

A girl can dream....kisses

• Veronique and LanaLove like this

#54 XDariaX

XDariaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCuddle Rainbow Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:41 PM

comfortable chair :D

pose.jpg

• pashion, Veronique, hotlipps and 6 others like this

#55 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

comfortable chair :D

Wow thats awesome!!!!

The same pose of the sub could be used to rest the doms feet while sitting on the couch :)

• LanaLove and XDariaX like this

#56 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:37 PM

I hope I can serve ma Marquise this way one day...

#57 Allyson

Allyson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, FL

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:51 PM

*smiles*

#58 XDariaX

XDariaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCuddle Rainbow Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:40 PM

Some other Poses :)

pose11.jpg

pose12.jpg

• pashion, Veronique, hotlipps and 5 others like this

#59 Veronique

Veronique

☠ President FoA MC ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:15 AM

Some other Poses :)

Love it :)

• XDariaX likes this

#60 Sinduriel

Sinduriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

I voted for all your suggestions. And i like die Idea with leash. :D AND I want Cattail Analplugs to wear it Permanently  maybe with 1-3 Poses to Play with it as a Bonus? :D

i like the Idea wiht te Options of the stool.

• Veronique and Skirtsdown like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users