Photo

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

Poll: Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community! (512 member(s) have cast votes)

Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

1. Voted Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around. (245 votes [29.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.20%

2. Voted Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread. (327 votes [38.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.97%

3. Voted Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue. (267 votes [31.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 AnnikaDevi

AnnikaDevi

MaнaЙagиї

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts
  • LocationKolkata City, West Bengal, India

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:09 PM

Asking to introduce any form of BDSM in the current setup of 3DXCHAT, would be detrimental to the company and in long run, it may lose customers. because it is relatively young in the business. I have played quite a number of sex games and I am pretty sure they are posing to be a formidable opponent to our 3DXCHAT. 3DXCHAT in the current format lacks the basic structure for BDSM type of sex poses, we are currently using the simple form of tying someone up and fucking and that is the lowest level. There is a game I had played in the past and that game took quite a long time to introduce the BDSM sex poses. it started small when it came to BDSM, just with a custom having two different variants, one with nipple rings and other without it. It continued this format of BDSM for quite a long period of time. What the game first did was, it build an outlet for BDSM where customers can buy BDSM stuff via in-game money, once that outlet was established, it introduced BDSM sex-poses. We must contemplate on the fact that in the current infrastructure of 3DXCHAT that we are using, there is not a single room that represents BDSM. We have beaches, clubs, saloons but not BDSM room yet. We must wait till 3DXCHAT sets up an infrastructure relating to BDSM and then only we can expect the introduction of BDSM sex-poses.  

Screenshot_2_zpsm7hev4mb.png

Screenshot_3_zpsf1d3tv2u.png

#242 NiceKati

NiceKati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:49 AM

I know that it may take some time to create new stuff,

but it should be possible to give us at least the trigger for the bondage pose on the bar stool now,

so we can use this pose in our own locations without being forced to include the complete bar stool and hide it as far as possible.

Thank You, Kati.

• kelba, violetvv, Guido and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users