3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

Being leashed

ort38i2c.jpg

Example, taken from the internet

Another possible pose for such a bdsm partner system would be a leashed one. As the ones of you that know me ingame know, my miss likes to take me on a leash from time to time, which is why I do have a strong personal interest in the topic *giggles.

Well I hope I don't bore you, but I'd like to share my thoughts on this and hope such a system will someday find its way into the game :)

So, when being leashed or taking your sub on a leash of course you would want to walk (your sub) on a leash.

The easy way would be to implement an auto-follow mode, where the sub is just following the dom in a certain distance automatically. But this would not mean fun in my opinion, as it only would look good, but the sub has to do nothing, can even be afk. Much nicer would be a mode where the sub has to follow actively the dom and must stay within a certain distance to the dom. Otherwise the dom would has to stop itself. 

So in other words:

- being leashed is a bdsm pose when being bdsm partners

- the leashed sub has to stay in a certain distance to the dom when walking, which resembles the length of the leash

- the sub cannot walk in another direction as the dom, otherwise both stop

- the dom cannot walk too far away from the sub without making the sub follow, otherwise both stop

Another option would be to use the leash to attach the sub somewhere, e.g. the cross or the pole. Then the sub could not move out of the vicinity of the object she is leashed to untill the dom takes the leash of again. Of course other bdsm poses and sex poses should still be possible in this area :)

A graphical solution would be nice of course, meaning that a leash is displayed between sub (collar/handcuffs) and dom (hand). But I don't know how hard / easy this would be to implement. The function itself would be more important ofc...

axxph4gq.jpg

Example, taken from the internet

I am curious to hear your thoughts / suggestions / ideas on this :)

Vero

indeed ur suggestions are absolutely interesting and perfect for D/s roleplay, but i think that before focus on complex mechanics would be better to start with something of simpler, like easy poses, once reached a decent amount of them would be time to link them with something of more complex, as ur suggestions; and about the leash, would be a good idea to give to the sub a limited range to walk away from the source, perfect to relegate in a part of the room.

HHMMM...before I get too excited about being leashed.....tugs her choker...mmmmmmm...

I would rather see a spanking pose...or better yet a spanking ACTION added to every pose....

Now devs before you start groaning, I feel a spanking action would be used by the MAJORITY of players.  It also would draw in players (you should read this as paying customers) that arent here already.  Now for those of us who would like a bit more than a hand on the tushy...add whips, flogs, and paddles to our magic closets.  If you "wear" (read this as select or carry) one of these well it would be used during the spanking actions.

after that should be the hair pulling action...licks her lips S L O W...mmmmmm

A girl can dream....kisses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will reply here with the problem I face being a Role-Player from other community.

This game is great compared to the other games, well its not really a game but a simulator really I like it.

The problem is the game lets just call it this lacks a lot of content, so I will make a list of what the developers should work on in this post since I can't start a new thread about the issue which also relates to BDSM in ways.

1.) Lack of User Environments, the game simply seems to lack these for BDSM based themes, and fantasy themes, take for example we have two basic houses, however what if users had the ability to create their own "Beach Area" and open it to the public, or "use gold to buy things like a "Mansion" "Dungeon" "Castle" or other type of themed play, and then apply textures and customize this. (Opening this to the public.)

2.) The lack of BDSM furniture, and Sex animations is also another problem in the game we need some more choices when it comes to this type of stuff, and the ability to also edit textures on furniture, or objects would be great.

3.) Character Creation, another issue, not many complaints here, but it would be nice to have some new faces, as well as clothing for example, instead of having the clothing menu the way it is now, when a lot of clothing gets added, allow a user to click on one style of shirt or clothing they want to wear, and then click arrow on the interface which will flip through a pattern, and then add a color to it should the user choose to do this.

. Another good option would be to allow users to roll up clothing on their avatars if possible basically wearing a bustier for example that shows no belly, with the option to customize it by resize, or rather rolling up the shirt in different styles, or toggle options similar to some other games.

. Another thing I dislike about the game so far is the inability to wear "Elf Ears" and "Kitty Ears", its almost impossible to RP as a demon although there are a few people it lacks key appearance features like demonic wings, or fangs, and the ability to wear multiple items would be great for example wearing piercings on the mouth of an avatar and still being able to wear a head band along with kitty ears.

4.) A simple Reset "Home" to default button in-case a user screws up all the textures would be great.

5.) Currently there is really no point in (Gold) in the game, and from my view and opinion its only a matter of time until additional pay content comes into the game, keeping everything as it is right now as (Free with subscription) and adding additional content to the game for Gold, I would be willing to contribute to the development of this game by buying such content, and additional customization packs, instanced housing and such would be a great way to bring in a lot more players to the community.

So here is the list, feel free to look at it and see what is possible to do with this game, or simulator.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course not..

What would they say?

1. "Yes we will do that. It will take around 5 years and nothing else will change during that time."

or

2. "It is not our priority at this point." meaning: "We don't give a fuck about BDSM cause we dont like it so dont ever expect it"

In both cases they lose. So they simply dont say anything.

Having been a community manager for a couple of years I know how this works...

I honestly think we should have more bdsm stuff like more collar's arm binders not just handcuffs how handcuffs are they are the low on what i have like if you check on lovers lab people who made devious devices they made amazing things like here in this link is what they have and I would love to see all this inside 3dx chat I love bdsm stuff and I really want it

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1305-devious-devices-expansion-v123-101820 

but I would love this stuff in game please 3dx chat add this kind of stuff I really want to wear a chasity belt and you should be able to customize it and engrave stuff inside of it with a text and be able to change the type and it could be on the collar and chasity belt even arm and leg cuff's even piercing's and tattoo's would be good to as well just please more bdsm stuff would be awesome

• 4 weeks later...

Hey 3DXTeam,

i voted for the last option.

That said i would love to see even more features, we already have that crossed bench without any functionality, here could be added just a pose where the sextoy/slave etc. is bounded on.

In combination of last option i choosed, i could use my whip and inflict some pain on my sextoys in order to train them well, they need to learn to love the pain :)

For now i am RP this all just in chat, the sextoy just standing in front of the crossed bench, so some visuals would be very awesome!

I am content creator aswell plus some basic poses/animations i can create too. If there is need i could help.