3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

18th of March, 2017. 444 members have cast their votes on this poll. Most of them voted for a spread eagle pose on the bed, followed by any idea of slapping and being handcuffed.

Reactions from the devs so far: 0.

A big "Thank you, guys!" to all those fellow perverts who have cast their votes or commented on this topic or liked any post in it! Let's keep this alive and hope for Frenchtouchs or any other of the awesome modders and creative ppl out there to add some of the brought up great ideas in their work!

Kisses to all of you,

Sandy

18th of March, 2017. 444 members have cast their votes on this poll. Most of them voted for a spread eagle pose on the bed, followed by any idea of slapping and being handcuffed.

Reactions from the devs so far: 0.

A big "Thank you, guys!" to all those fellow perverts who have cast their votes or commented on this topic or liked any post in it! Let's keep this alive and hope for Frenchtouchs or any other of the awesome modders and creative ppl out there to add some of the brought up great ideas in their work!

Kisses to all of you,

Sandy

Here's the dev's reaction:

frankly-my-dear.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I voted for all three options.

For me, handcuffs and tie down the sub spread eagled with poses for fucking or whipping were desirable.

Moving here from another game, I was a little disappointed, that among all this advanced stuff here some topics are not at all available, which were standard since long there:

besides the BDSM stuff (poses, furniture) there are completely missing manually operated Dildos, for masturbation as well as used at a sex partner (in bondage) and whips for beating as well as for inserting (the handle), all that including the poses mf, mm, ff, mfm, ffm etc.

With the new world editor ist should be not too complicated to make the poses and the trigger devices for them, so the community can build their own furniture and locations for this. So, e.g. 2 spread eagled poses, horizontal and vertical, should work for a bed or bench as well as for an St.Andrews cross etc.

Devs, please think about it, the demand for such stuff exists, and 3DXChat is far behind the competitors.

Asking to introduce any form of BDSM in the current setup of 3DXCHAT, would be detrimental to the company and in long run, it may lose customers. because it is relatively young in the business. I have played quite a number of sex games and I am pretty sure they are posing to be a formidable opponent to our 3DXCHAT. 3DXCHAT in the current format lacks the basic structure for BDSM type of sex poses, we are currently using the simple form of tying someone up and fucking and that is the lowest level. There is a game I had played in the past and that game took quite a long time to introduce the BDSM sex poses. it started small when it came to BDSM, just with a custom having two different variants, one with nipple rings and other without it. It continued this format of BDSM for quite a long period of time. What the game first did was, it build an outlet for BDSM where customers can buy BDSM stuff via in-game money, once that outlet was established, it introduced BDSM sex-poses. We must contemplate on the fact that in the current infrastructure of 3DXCHAT that we are using, there is not a single room that represents BDSM. We have beaches, clubs, saloons but not BDSM room yet. We must wait till 3DXCHAT sets up an infrastructure relating to BDSM and then only we can expect the introduction of BDSM sex-poses.  

Screenshot_2_zpsm7hev4mb.png

Screenshot_3_zpsf1d3tv2u.png

I know that it may take some time to create new stuff,

but it should be possible to give us at least the trigger for the bondage pose on the bar stool now,

so we can use this pose in our own locations without being forced to include the complete bar stool and hide it as far as possible.

Thank You, Kati.

• 1 year later...

Good morning Susan.... :) I will add my small voice to this cause regardless where the Devs put it on their priority list.

Three years ago I knew nothing of this misunderstood esoteric art... that was before I met Andrea.  ;) Before I gifted her

my submission, accepting her collar. Done "playfully" at the time, with no clue or respect the gift I bestowed or her offering.

That would take time, patience, work and trust.

Won't Can't explain in words I don't possess what OUR gifts feel like and mean to me now. Some things can only be

experienced or felt, not explained.

Anyway, before I ramble on loosing focus and become late for work....  I had a point to make  :rolleyes:

Though interest in this art might not be widespread it is priceless to some. Though the Devs are drowning in a backlog of

requests, struggling to fulfill past promises.... I am reminded of another world, another poll, another small request shared

by few. Giving me hope.

My forum post from another world Jan 22, 2017

Some 2,297 days before this recent UPDATE... here in this forum, TinaGeo asked for a collar. It started with a single voice, a simple request. And today it is REAL. So many voices echoed their support providing examples and ideas over 292 posts. Especially YOU Andrea. It was September 4th, 2016 that you picked up the torch and took this to the finish line... with a liitle help from your Peaches ;) 

YES, 2,297 days, 292 posts from so many forum members, many of them now ghosts.

Causes... like Wars are won by perseverance n determination. If important enough... you will FIGHT for them.

Regardless of Odds or Time. So, this "impetuous, ALL or Nothing" BRAT is ALL IN on this "DREAM" to cum true... Someday.   :unsure:

Three years ago I knew nothing of this misunderstood esoteric art... that was before I met Andrea.  ;) Before I gifted her

my submission, accepting her collar. Done "playfully" at the time, with no clue or respect the gift I bestowed or her offering.

That would take time, patience, work and trust.

Won't Can't explain in words I don't possess what OUR gifts feel like and mean to me now. Some things can only be

experienced or felt, not explained.

Kait?  I could not have expressed myself better.  Thank you for both your personal history and for your continued efforts carrying the torch.  We have both been blessed with patient and devoted "teachers of the art".