3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

Hi all!

Besides this game still being one of the best on the market, I totally miss some basic features for the BDSM community. A lot can be done by good roleplaying, I know that. But at least some features or poses would be fine.

In order to make it easier for the devs to decide what they should implement, I set up this poll with three features that shouldn´t be too hard to do.

I know there have been polls and posts like this before, but.... hope never dies....! :)

Keep the good work up and... don´t forget the BDSM community!

Sandra

Yeaaaaaah! I vote for spanking!

Just like the cum/moan button. I want to spank people and be spanked. And not just look at some video clip of some sorta lame auto spanking. I want it interactive! 

That said, the other idea's are nice in pole to. If i could vote for em all i would. lol. 

H32aAKf.gif

Spank spank! :D

Being tied to the bed is exciting. If there was a way for the stool pose to be available for single pose, so people could just walk up and take charge, that would be beyond thrilling for me. Spanking pose added to the stool would also be incredible. Any pose, really, where one can be bound, and another person can join in on it would be excellent.

Being tied to the bed is exciting. If there was a way for the stool pose to be available for single pose, so people could just walk up and take charge, that would be beyond thrilling for me. Spanking pose added to the stool would also be incredible. Any pose, really, where one can be bound, and another person can join in on it would be excellent.

I definitely love this idea! Just imagine being bound to the stool at sin's, exposed to and available for everyone...  *sighs*

Nice things in your poll.

I was also thinking about whips, gagging balls, leash and USE THAT NEW UPDATED CROSS WE CAN'T USE:)

And why not cages or parts of cages you can assemble to do one with the length you want?

Easier than to assemble pole bars when you have a lot to do:)

I am agree with chik73 about the stools.

Well i will be glad if one of your choice will be updated one day.

But i think they have a lot of suggestions to manage here and maybe BDSM stuffs are no their priority,i don't know, but hope one day.......

Kisses all

I absolutely agree.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate any update that brings new content, be it character customization, home interior or poses. Any new content is good content, as it broadens the diversity. And of course developers can't fulfill any wish or suggestion at the same time.

But...

This game has a huge bdsm community but no bdsm content at all. Thank you Sandra for this vote, any of these options is more than needed. I personally voted out of a mood for the handcuffed option. I would like to kneel handcuffed :)

For the tied to the bed option: wouldn't it be great if the sub could be tied somewhere and is then useable like a piece of furniture? Meaning others could click on her like on a chair and use her... would love to see that.

And spanking... hell yeah! *giggles.

thumbs up!

Smacking the booty should be possible more over breast sex acts since the butt isn't as easily customized compared to the varying sizes of breasts in game. I'd love to have a guy bend me over and smack my butt, I enjoy it more when I top and riding his cock in my butt though. :3 Three fav things in one? <3

1. Spanking

I absolutely agree.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate any update that brings new content, be it character customization, home interior or poses. Any new content is good content, as it broadens the diversity. And of course developers can't fulfill any wish or suggestion at the same time.

But...

This game has a huge bdsm community but no bdsm content at all. Thank you Sandra for this vote, any of these options is more than needed. I personally voted out of a mood for the handcuffed option. I would like to kneel handcuffed :)

For the tied to the bed option: wouldn't it be great if the sub could be tied somewhere and is then useable like a piece of furniture? Meaning others could click on her like on a chair and use her... would love to see that.

And spanking... hell yeah! *giggles.

thumbs up!

Vero...

Handcuffed kneeling is a perfect idea! And what your picture of a sub being used like a piece of furniture is concerned... You and mei should discuss this soon! *looks shyly to her Marquise Ally*

I'd like to go into more details here:

Imagine the possibilty to "mount" a piece of furniture with a sub / slave. Like on the stool, it would be nice if the sub / slave would be tied on it, but this is not a must I think. Depends on the piece of furniture too. "Special" bdsm furniture like a pillory should of course feature it, whereas there could also be poses on couches e.g. without ropes.

So how would it work? To explain I chose the stool, as it already features a tied up pose.

• The sub clicks on a stool. Besides the existing sex pose there would be the action "Mount"
  • When mounted on the stool, others can click on the sub and get various options, like Blowjob, Anal, Spanking. See pic.

6j9rnekm.jpg

• There would be no agreement needed by the mounted sub, you just use her / him as piece of furniture.
  • But of course the one mounted MUST HAVE a stop sex button.

What do you think?

And thank you Achilles for moving this thread in the suggestions sub forum :)

Cheers, Vero

p.s.: sorry for image quality, it is made with MS paint :)

edit: typo found

I'd like to see a spank, slap or something similar as an action for several poses where it would make sense. The one gripe with this game for me isnt the lack of poses, but the lack of adaptation. If they had, say, 5 actions per pose (Which could literally be copy-pastes), on top of the moan and cum options, the poses would become a lot more animated and interactive. Being able to actually grab my partner's bottom while in missionary, rather than /me and pretending it, would add a lot of life (not to say it would kill my descriptive style, just accent it). So while im sure more BSDM poses will come in time, I'd rather like to see more actions first, with BDSM undertones.