3DXChat Community

How can I get XGold for free?

Gizmo

Writing 3DXchat reviews and publishing on the Internet at many sites = new players to game and new people to 3DXchat community, money to game development. This is the goal.

xGolds is just a nice addition :)

You can sit and "will have to be patient and wait a lill bit mooooooooooooore"...

Or

You write review and will help to 3DXchat.

Choose :)

• 1 month later...

I have my referral link posted on my website which gets a respectable amount of hits daily. In just the last few days, I have gotten something like 250+ referral clicks. No referral bonus yet, but at least more people know the game is out there. Always nice to get new people in. 

EDIT! (3/25/15)

I actually just got a referral bonus. Ha! 5000 gold. I guess having that link paid off. 

Xgold should be eliminated as a concept. It creates class divide in a game witch should have none. I agree something like Xgold is good for life simulation games, but this game is about sex. And sex and money should be 2 things that never intermingle.

It has its pros and cons, but XGold to real money conversion could be added to the game :)

Also transfer of XGold between the palyers.

The transfer of xgold was removed because some people were using it as a form of payment for sex. If you can buy xgold for real money and then use that gold as payment for sex...well, you see where this is going. Having it transferable was a good idea, but ultimately was tainted by pay for sex. 

As far as a class divide, I just don't see it. I have never once paid for xgold, yet I have almost 50k saved up. It's nice to send a gift every now and then which I do, but I have never considered myself a "rich" player. I don't think I am any better than anyone else so I have to disagree with that. 

The transfer of xgold was removed because some people were using it as a form of payment for sex. If you can buy xgold for real money and then use that gold as payment for sex...well, you see where this is going. Having it transferable was a good idea, but ultimately was tainted by pay for sex. 

As far as a class divide, I just don't see it. I have never once paid for xgold, yet I have almost 50k saved up. It's nice to send a gift every now and then which I do, but I have never considered myself a "rich" player. I don't think I am any better than anyone else so I have to disagree with that. 

Good to know :)

How is there a class divide on here , when everyone pays the same amount and Gets the same stuff.

If you wanna see real class divide go on sl or imvu. There you'll see clearly the difference between those who have money to spend on stuff and those who don't.

And when you've been ridiculed on one of those games for looking like noob by some pretentious players who consider them self elites. You'll know what a true Class Divide is.

The only thing that differentiates people here is their personalities

Xgold should be eliminated as a concept. It creates class divide in a game witch should have none. I agree something like Xgold is good for life simulation games, but this game is about sex. And sex and money should be 2 things that never intermingle.

Maybe in fundamentalist societies, where women are a form of currency, this is true.

So, i love 3DXChat so much, because this Game most:

1) The best game graphics,

Best 3D models of characters ever i seen

Meet with new friends and friendship with beautiful and so kind people around whole world

Realistic sex poses

I came to this game for the graphics,, Yes it is an Adult Community and we can have sex, but we can't do that all day, comes a time when sex ends, Friendships begin, and this as good a play as any, I love having the Xgold cause It give me a way to send gifts, to say Thanks, Happy Birthday, and yes ever I love you, here just like in real life we are learning, what works and what does not, some day they will find more uses for the Gold for Now I love this place let's just enjoy it for what it is and what's to come.

• 2 weeks later...