• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Iren_Rin

Iren_Rin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:08 PM

It will never happen because lot of people continue to play because of chatting with friends so chat on the forum will lead to cancellation of their subscriptions.

#22 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:07 PM

sw4.jpg?id=98138917

sw3.jpg?id=98138947

It will never happen because  ... so chat on the forum will lead to cancellation of their subscriptions.

nope sir, or ma'am (sry cant n wont check now) - so excuse B) on my new used mobilephone answering ya on n from, lol, a toilet at a very good rl chik and a freakn still enablGed ubarsucking woerterbuch #nope, #NOTcause of that irenRin - will type thta explanation in a edit here laterz at home or morrow... the only reason i think it will probably nevar evOr be, or happen to see an embeded chat here in the forum is: [in general] (and i dont mean U) you guyz or simply lots, or a few aka simply said, 2 quickly end this answer 4 the sake of all of us (sure chaos, 'quickly' #sure hehee - schzzzzsssss tika) :blink: 

so, soz, again: why will it prob never be seen n used?! cause some people here at 3dx wont n dont evn manage to

Spoiler

#23 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

It will never happen because lot of people continue to play because of chatting with friends so chat on the forum will lead to cancellation of their subscriptions.

Most I know use Discord beside 3dx to stay connected but we all still have our subscriptions :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users