3DXChat Community

[Activating] more Apps, Tools n Features in 3DXchat [FORUM BOARD Software]

chaostika

although we meanwhile have mods and still cant post in development and suggestions grrrrrr...ill just "bomb it" in here then^^
@mods / feel free to move it, thx!

idea-loading-progress-bar-blackboard-des

[subject loading: live forum community chat]

hey guyz,

as some of u guyz know, after 10 years (caughs) it was time to upgrade the forumsoftware of my own community and first digital - livingroom.com! so, after using our forumsoftware here at 3dx from https://www.invisionpower.com/i already after 6 months later knew, what kind of board ill use in the future for my own comm too and so i bought a own serverlicence to host my new forum on one of our rootservers. lately (some weeks ago) i discovered that this board that i and we use here @ 3dx, also offers an integrated chat-function and i wanted to ask sexgamedevil, the mods and all u guyz ofc, what u would think, if we would also activate this feature here at our forum @ 3dx?!!?

here some pics of my test and it also works on the mobile theme version for smartphones and tablets :wub:

1%20Kopie.jpg?id=57313368

2%20Kopie.jpg?id=57313373

and here below some google pig, aeh pic and a yt vid showing it in action

chat.jpg

sounds can be changed and turned on and off ofc ;)

ofc, to be used after a "rank" of advanced forum member or so for exmample.

666.jpg?id=57322023

and can be easily set up here

333.jpg?id=57321618

444.jpg?id=57321613

56706205.jpg

Okay Chaos, I hope I don't come off as rude, but I don't really understand you!

...created your own software for a better forum...?

np @ all cathy and no, ur not beeing rude hehee but lol, noooooo, silly u and silly me sometimes muhahaaa - i have IT skills, but not as much, as to do that and "create" an own forum chat plugin by myself^^

im now using the same forumsoftware for my community, that we use here at 3dx and it has an integrated chatfunction embedded in the forumboard itself! here in|at our 3dx forum (the chat) its only deactivated and it could be very easily activated in a few mins by gizmo|lisa and it would be quiet handy for us all to use here in our forum at 3dx also like other communities do, that use this same community forum board software of https://www.invisionpower.com/!!

atleast one could give it a try i think!!

nice weekend @ll and now finally dives out of the forum

pj_halo_hires_081204f0986r168.jpg

The most Forum Software have a chat inside also is it easily to put a chat as plugin :)

My personal opinion about this:

I think it isn't needed....

Because this is the Community Forum of an Chat game, need we chat in game and also in Forum? If I want chat I will go online in game  :) 

I'm also a member of some other Forum with chat functions inside and mostly is the chat in this forum out of interest because the members read her favourite topics and want infos but not chat ^^

But I want glad read other opinions about this idea  ;) 

Thank you Chaos for your Idea! I'm really curious what other think about this :)

My personal opinion about this:

I think it isn't needed....

Because this is the Community Forum of an Chat game, need we chat in game and also in Forum? If I want chat I will go online in game  :)

I'm also a member of some other Forum with chat functions inside and mostly is the chat in this forum out of interest because the members read her favourite topics and want infos but not chat ^^

I think if the chat function is active here perhaps it can be linked into 3dx itself. WorldChat perhaps? Some people here are not active sub anymore right? Being able to peek into the world via chat into World....nm that may scare them off

I think if the chat function is active here perhaps it can be linked into 3dx itself. WorldChat perhaps? Some people here are not active sub anymore right? Being able to peek into the world via chat into World....nm that may scare them off

You want really chat inside of game with ppl worldwide without an membership?

I've some worry about this... Maybe will getting the WC in a big spam chat and maybe some if this members will request illegal things for example game access sharing...

Personal for me, I've no interest to chat with the world and ppl outside of the game :)

fuk, killed my post , so gaian:

• just overflew answers on diff devices since this afternoon -stop
  •  
  • forgot, damn, ah yes, hahaa, i have some visitors here now and a lill warm up party" before we hit into space, aeh i mean, "outdoor"^^ so a quick directors cpost cut -stop
  •  
  • so, it can be or could be a win-situation with lots of benefits -stop

means:

• user can help users (and 1-2 forum mods could check in sporadicly per week)

- that can relief sexgamedevil support crew and forum mods

• players that have active 6-12 onths subrciptions, but not ingame on daily/weekly base
  •  + (plus) players with paused subscribtions
  • and + (plus): just like peeps with (temp) "canceled" subs, but as yearly fullapproved 3dx longtime members can super easily keep in touch (n not with thousand other tools) but in this and their forum in a maybe called "forum: worldchat" outside of the matrix ingame^^

and i dont have to mention, on top of that, of pics and links and kust everything that

tumblr_inline_mm5s7o1wvJ1qz4rgp.gif

this buildin forumtool|feature is set up in under 5 mins with one hand on the back and one eye cover like a pirate and why not just give it the simply try 4 only one ***** week?!?!?

maybe ull see it different after this week and imagine for example (laugh) missBlowjob69xxx sees or goes in|on her mobile smartphone on the 3dx forum mobile app and has a jolly fuck on LI in puhhhhhhh 15 mins with friend/fukpartner/giftwhoreXXXdeepthrowt and a party afterwords in user room xy with whom ever!!! an thats only a nother thing or or or or or and so many other rather positive effects, that everyboody with only a doubt will be punished by our special bdsm flying suceside forces squads and will..............

folterkammer.gif

aaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

im ooooooooooofff...must goooo ...3 2 1 and scotty

2 persons ready to beam scootty and that fukn cat ofc too
meaeuuuuuuuu mietz

beam-me-up-scotty.jpg

I like the idea chaos and think it worth a tryout like you say.

There has been times I have got into a conversation in this forum using the message box and have thought a chat in here could be good, even if just for the odd occasion.

I can also see what you mean by allowing outsiders to be able to talk to someone in the forum about the game, there is no free trial in 3DX that stops some from joining as they don't have much to help them decide if they want to subscribe.

I can see a few things that would be minuses for it as others have pointed out, but everything has pluses and minuses and I can also see a lot of pluses for it.

I think like you say is worth a trial.

wow, partychick is back, overflew above again and omg, did i really write: love island giftwhore sexspeeddating under 15 mins through forumchat on pc or mobile devices mauhaahaa...seems like hahaaa weeeeeeeell, i dont need it that desperately^^, but just mentioned it 4 the quick0r ejaculating dudes and chicks with no time^^, that see a "real" cool fukdate-feature, to "win also their opinions" for a forumchat activation test....naughty me bahhaaaa

however, this whole forumchat thing, just could have LOTS MORE of positive "sideffects" and "impacts" for us besides mentioned above for the whole comm here at 3dx to use!! so as i wrote, lets give it a try 4 week and if not - moneyback guranteed and ill sponsor a petrol can and a match to burn it down again as fast as i came up (or gizmo will have to do that hihii)!!

but i guess:

u guyz maybe will see the huge benefits that

this optinal forum board feature (could) offer(s) to|for all of us!!

Gatsby-toast-gif.gif?resize=500%2C200

have a nice saturday

over and out

“Sure you do. Everyone wants to play. They’re just afraid of looking stupid. But you know what’s stupid? Not trying. So just…try.” ― Victoria Scott, The Collector

warning lill OT...nothing to do with the forumboard chat idea above!!

and if one is not interested in that, or of the forum itself,
then just save ur time, dont read it and

please just do press here!
thank you so much^^

@ gizmo|lisa, just as an info...when in a few years, we have so fukn feakn lots of stuff here at 3dx in the game:

and the players here have a so full stomuchs full of content and YOU suddenly feel really bord maybe, have much less work ingame to prgrammn n produce new content, cause most of its in the game already by|at that time ---> here a nice skin template n "editing tool/software" for our 3dx forum here in version 3.4.7!!

ps:
and i just bought a maxx package now for my invisionpower board hahahaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyH5LfqPdoM

If the chat feature can be switched on easily, works technically, is restricted to Forum members, and does not cause a bandwidth loading or server (etc) costing issue for the underlying Forum administration then I say enable the feature and let the Forum members decide if they want to use it (or not) in addition to or as an alternative to other existing communication options.  Pro choice :)

• 2 weeks later...

[subject loading: activating calendar events + b-days]

means: set up an post with ur event and also add it with a few clicks to the community calandar! like that we will have a good overview of all upcoming events! b-days will be shown automaticly on the frontend and in the calendar...if the admins just simply activate this already existing feature of our used forum board...just like the calendar!

cal7.jpg?id=58457569

press calendar:
see all entries n see whats going on today, this week, this month ect pp

cal5.jpg?id=58455484

press on an event in calendar and see the details:

cal3.jpg?id=58434904

we can also set up multiple calendars:

for example 1 for sexgamedevil and 1 for the community as seen below

calendar.jpg

Multiple Calendars

Administrators can create multiple calendars, each with different permissions. Create a public calendar, and private ones for staff or other priviledged member groups.

Calendar Subscriptions

Calendar supports the iCal standard, meaning it's possible to both subscribe to events with Calendar, and also import events from other calendar applications, like Apple iCalendar and Google Calendar.

https://www.invisionpower.com/features/apps#calendar

• 6 months later...

although we meanwhile have mods and still cant post in development and suggestions grrrrrr...ill just "bomb it" in here then^^
@mods / feel free to move it, thx!

idea-loading-progress-bar-blackboard-des

[subject loading: live forum community chat]

hey guyz,

as some of u guyz know, after 10 years (caughs) it was time to upgrade the forumsoftware of my own community and first digital - livingroom.com! so, after using our forumsoftware here at 3dx from https://www.invisionpower.com/i already after 6 months later knew, what kind of board ill use in the future for my own comm too and so i bought a own serverlicence to host my new forum on one of our rootservers. lately (some weeks ago) i discovered that this board that i and we use here @ 3dx, also offers an integrated chat-function and i wanted to ask sexgamedevil, the mods and all u guyz ofc, what u would think, if we would also activate this feature here at our forum @ 3dx?!!?

here some pics of my test and it also works on the mobile theme version for smartphones and tablets :wub:

1%20Kopie.jpg?id=57313368

2%20Kopie.jpg?id=57313373

and here below some google pig, aeh pic and a yt vid showing it in action

chat.jpg

sounds can be changed and turned on and off ofc ;)

ofc, to be used after a "rank" of advanced forum member or so for exmample.

666.jpg?id=57322023

and can be easily set up here

333.jpg?id=57321618

444.jpg?id=57321613

u see gizmo/lisa and folks....just on dayz like these with connect and more disconnect probs we had for days now -> the activation of the forum module to chat in this forum, would be quiet more than usefull!!

so and again gizmo:

just set the checkmark in settings -takes 2 minutes and just configure some rights like only registered mebers that can use it or so!!

444.jpg?id=57321613

5 mins of ur live dude ^^

iWKad22.jpg

Office-worker-watches-clock.jpg

ps:

still can deactivate it again as fast as u activated it!!
just incase of whatever and only typin n sayin^^

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

sw4.jpg?id=98138917

sw3.jpg?id=98138947

It will never happen because  ... so chat on the forum will lead to cancellation of their subscriptions.

nope sir, or ma'am (sry cant n wont check now) - so excuse B) on my new used mobilephone answering ya on n from, lol, a toilet at a very good rl chik and a freakn still enablGed ubarsucking woerterbuch #nope, #NOTcause of that irenRin - will type thta explanation in a edit here laterz at home or morrow... the only reason i think it will probably nevar evOr be, or happen to see an embeded chat here in the forum is: [in general] (and i dont mean U) you guyz or simply lots, or a few aka simply said, 2 quickly end this answer 4 the sake of all of us (sure chaos, 'quickly' #sure hehee - schzzzzsssss tika) :blink: 

so, soz, again: why will it prob never be seen n used?! cause some people here at 3dx wont n dont evn manage to

get along with eachother in the game and u can bet ur sexy hotn cuite, n tight #leftNright aka both asscheaks on that... .. .some ppl at 3dx... .. .

kf2h4.jpg

...[/stopsTypin] n thniks: #jeeze just look at the sporadi in WC and also the often to übertoxic #kindergardenWars in this forum - ull need /melaughs n shakes head at same time shortly.. you woul need also need a mod in a forumchatTool at game called 3DXCHAT - cause some would also would "fuk it up" there ==> 4 evrybody else!!! 

thinks again: why tf am i evn rannting flaming n judging n ontop of that on a mobile phone, lol, sittn dressed on a toiletseat in this bathro9m, lol?! cause i care?! #maybe?! ah, yes, cause the kids musnt know evrything^^ *insider*

16mhsi.jpg

.. .. .jokn seriously - naaah, just look at WC and the forum on some days... ur all intelligent, creative enough n have mucho, mucho in a "fantasy" chatbased sexgame to finish of thinkn n imagining, not like j.lennon, nope again, n ill just let u all, for now... imagine it... how "it" could n would sometimes, or rather often be... if daddy gizzy would enable that feature in this forum. .. ... briana N we dont evn have enough nukes - 2 blast all that sporadicly upcoming total unneccessary BS in there then - away ;) 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#quicly presses send n #closes it n edits n reduces my own created n writtn #shitcrapflame - as soon as im back at home n at my pc again... .. . #mental #selfheadshot and remeber or keep in mind, what ever happenz - to always

giphy.gif

and just #yet #another #possible

post-19526-kenzi-lost-girl-time-bomb-gif

#out #und #tshuess #ps und + #last:

sorry 4 uneccessary roughness without #passinterfirences and no #yellowflags
in- and maybe ex- and including [probably BLEEDING spoiler clicker eyes] - but hey
you were warned, wernt ya!? and wtf, wat zum henker und teufel.. .. . shall i say hahaaa 

:P 

d508dbd2e2a87074a7b6047bbb8e44e3--teddy-

[#Chill aNd #Uall #njoy #urWeekendS]

• 5 months later...