3DXChat Community

Maelstrom's Huge Appreciation Thread

Maelstrom

I've created this thread in dedication to all of the wonderful people I've met this past year in 3DXChat. So many that have given me so much, and it's not enough that I remember to thank them for each deed. These friends and family that I've made deserve to know how deeply grateful I am for having them in my life, even if some are gone from the game now, but may still read this at some point.

My intention is to continue posting until every single person who's made a positive impact on me here has been mentioned and acknowledged for their kindness and support, or however else they might have helped :)

thank-you.jpg

I've had this idea for a while now, but kept putting it off because of how insanely busy I've been recently. However, I only see that getting worse over the next couple of months, as I've got real life stuff coming up. It may take several weeks to name everybody (as there are quite a few), but I'll eventually get around to you all (some with comments). So please, bare with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuSsFl_Fk2Y

Section 1: Family

Such a title is reserved for those who I consider to be my absolute closest friends (with a few exceptions mentioned later), those I love platonically and know without doubt are always there for me, as I return the same unconditional warmth and care for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t2WkCudwfY

Felicia / Larenta ~ How could I start with anyone else? You have been my closest companion since we first met, never wavering or hesitating when I've needed support or a reality check. We can talk about anything personal without discomfort or prejudice, laugh with and vent to eachother in equal measure, and shoot the breeze about topics from social science to our favourite music and movies, to moral philosophy, or even the colour of cake.

You can sometimes be overly judgmental and other times somewhat naive, but you're the most consistent and honest person I've ever met, and I respect that above whatever flaws anyone might have. Thank you for being truly the best big sister I could ever ask for

Callista & Makii ~ When I first heard the tale of your meeting romance, I chuckled warmly at its awkward but genuine beginnings. Amidst long conversations with my dear little sister, a faint candle began to blaze where shadow had hung for a very long time. The flame’s healthy growth was like watching light piercing the dark clouds of a storm, followed by the most beautiful contrast of rose and violet blooms I could imagine. Being asked to write and perform the ceremony at your wedding was one of the proudest moments of my life thus far. I was honored, not only in sharing the truest coming together of hearts I may ever know, but in that my words and presence meant so much to you both as well.

Your love encouraged my belief and persistence through some of my own struggles, keeping me strong and resolute in my ideals by your wonderful example. You’ve both offered me support since we became closer friends, and I know whatever advice you give will always come from caring for the sake of my benevolent heart. Thank you for giving my right angel’s wing a home, wrapped around your precious shoulders

Nixxx & Miiya ~ Ours grew from hanging out with other close friends, but was made into something special when you asked me to sing at your wedding. The respect we have for each human being, and passion we share for music and gaming, etc. are the simple bonds which tie us together. We've only enjoyed creating a handful of fun and caring memories so far, compared to so many more yet to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnw2ZiVGv1E

Awww, bro. :)  I love you very much and enjoy our time spent together.  I love how I have met some of the deepest, most thoughtful people in 3dx.  You would definitely be one of these people, brother, and I know we will be friends/confidants for life. <3  Also, I do believe that is being overly judgmental of you to say I can be overly judgmental. LOL  

I was so touched by your post that I got you this cake....   :D

cake-1728x800_c.jpg

I  wish I could reply to this in a way I can deem to be as thoughtful and deep as your words were to me. We also haven't had that much time to really sit and talk as of late - be it because I am having little time to check up on anyone but my wife or be it because I am tired due to some real life stress - but I'd like to thank you for being a very supportive friend over the seven months and one day we have known each other ^^ Over this period of time you've been not only a friend who could make me have fun but also a confidant in which I could share my worries and insecurities without fearing judgement and a brother who offered me helpful advice whenever I asked for/needed it.

Smiles

Seven months and one day, and now am the one who is giggling at awkward but genuine beginnings ^^ Do you remember how we met? Unlike most of the people I've met here we first talked in the forums - because of a certain bunny. Bunny may have perished in that tale but at least that death served the incredible purpose of making you a part of my life. I love you as as kin Mael.

A warm hug and kisses,

L. 

aka: Callista

I don't know any of you really but I wanted to butt in to post (as is my way lol) just because I love the sentiment the thread expresses...

...i love it when we share the light...

Love u all

Edited lest I engender that against which I preach lol...yeah suck on that sentence all my English lit teachers :P

I don't know any of you really but I wanted to butt in to post (as is my way lol) just because I love the sentiment the thread expresses...

...i love it when we share the light...

Love u all

Edited lest I engender that against which I preach lol...yeah suck on that sentence all my English lit teachers :P

I Agree with Doll Meal this is a really Wonderful Thread and I really would love to see more like this, it hits at the Heart and Soul, and the People you sent it out to should and I see are very Honer Smiling, such love and Devotion to Family and Friends, crying cause so nice to see this here.

• 1 month later...

Intersection for the lost and damned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCL94-MsxYc

I'm going to leave a few templates here (names without comments as yet) for now, and will expand upon each section as time permits :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUEYUjjlKk

Hopefully, nobody gets hung up on the illusive 'hierarchy' represented. There's no intention to make anybody feel less important or deficit of my regards. So please understand that I've spent much deeper time with some than others, as have we all, and I've nothing but respect and esteem for each person mentioned herein.

Section 2: Best Friends

Almost every person here could be considered an exception to my rule about family. Most have been there for me at one point when I truly needed an ear or shoulder (some more than once), while others have simply shared with me, the most unforgettable moments. I have learned from each experience, and for that, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmUBwQybFKo

Tezziz ~ Extreme ~ Paloma ~ TheNight ~ UrToy ~

Eclipse ~ Cynth ~ MissBunny ~ Cruise ~ JunJini ~

Jameis ~ AmberS ~ Nikki ~ Smoque ~ Nymphpott ~

Pierrousss ~ Jessa / Kitty ~ Epithany ~ Thugsta ~

Twiggy ~ Kute ~ Chris ~

Section 4: Good Friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKKgzVhMgY

Nirvana ~ Cecilia ~ Doll ~ RayRay ~ Adara ~

Pashion ~ Zero ~ Kito ~ ForOnlyOne ~ Hera ~

Chriistina ~ MadDecent ~ Bubbls ~ Dave ~ Jessika ~

Yunala ~ Concerto ~ Josey ~ BooBear ~ Lexii ~

Essence ~ KittenXX ~ Rynna ~ TwistedFate ~ Majestik ~

Achilles ~ Aaliyah ~ Samanthaa  ~ Dallas ~

Section 5: Cohorts

Tiptoe & Baishun ~ Elvis ~ Shanti ~ Chaostika ~

AnnLis ~ Skar ~ MikeRU ~ AbbeySweet ~ Eugene ~

Cray ~ Fiora ~ aPPLesTar ~ Naptime ~ Meilyn ~

Dottie ~ Ginevra ~ Drago ~ JackValentine ~ Kahili ~

Simon ~ Alexina ~ Rochi ~ Sengi ~ Necraloth ~

FenrisWolf ~ GeorgeGR ~ Niovi ~ Rubberduck ~ Scara ~

Cornelius ~ Hammich ~ Robo ~ Lyam ~ Opal ~

Geniva ~ Cathalis ~ ToxicallySweet ~ Pilar ~ Dickdoodle ~

Amanda ~ Togo ~ Caress ~ Wynona ~ SamDelilah ~

Fianna ~ Duplex ~ Mackiavelli ~ Baberella ~ TacoBella ~

Rori ~ LaraFR ~ AliceFrost ~ Kimbn ~ Shadow ~

Maxxim ~ Ryuzaki ~ Santana ~ Jody ~ Marika ~

NickNation ~ RosaFoxy ~ Zeddy ~ Neona ~ Alley ~

GinaValentina ~ Leah ~ IVIonique ~ Savanah ~ Beine ~

Deano ~ Cris / SI ~ RedJewel ~ SashaLove ~ Eomer ~

Larabeth ~ MarMohan ~ Stacie ~ VinceVega ~ FreyaAG ~

Section 6: Consorts

Rachelle ~ Veronique ~ PleasureNymph ~ Abbigail ~

Klaudio ~ Valla ~ Annie ~ Souna ~ Jessicaa ~

Celiina ~ Laina ~ MikeyZA ~ Shunya ~ Hitch ~ Keya ~

Rukyaa ~ JVoerman ~ DeAngelo ~ Tyrah ~Jowie ~

SkyDiver ~ UrbiOrbi ~ Erkan ~ Camden ~ Staci ~

Flipster ~ VeronicaZ ~ Blade ~ Slimshady ~ FunJessie ~

Loki ~ Goose ~ Tulisa ~ Eukro ~ Rodolfo ~

Signate ~ Tristana ~ Jovanna ~ DarkVampGirl ~ Robroy ~

Feyanne ~ Olesya ~ Macey ~ BeckyLove ~ Wiggles ~

Volcano ~ Addison ~ TitanX ~ Weedoje ~ Kalina ~

Bladejuice ~ Mike ~ Lisa ~ Cupid ~ Venom ~

Petite ~ Dande ~ Sujitha ~ Jenzi ~ Myszka ~

ThatDudeMike ~ Kimba ~ Erika ~ Suesi ~ Roxanne ~

LuckyCharm ~ DannyMori ~ Indalecia ~ Starkk ~ Arumi ~

Katoari ~ Vampycat ~ Stella ~ Haysen ~ Macca ~

Discostu ~ Solen ~ Arria ~ CrazyAli ~ SayaX ~

Raquel ~ Hikiko ~ Flygirl ~ Jerread ~ Mysticblue ~

Wolfblade ~ Freezer ~ TheAlphaBro ~ JimmyC ~ Mist ~

DocQ ~ SuzieQPheonix ~ ExHaran / CrazyKitty ~ Avery ~

Brooke ~ Micky ~ Joeyy ~ Disquette ~ Kayell ~

OwyMary ~ MistyC ~ Adinda ~ MysticA ~ Rose ~

Xiaoxue ~ AnyaLustra ~ xDiAx ~ Vispa ~ Hitomi ~

SammyRay ~ IgorTristan ~ Gwendoline ~ Carol ~ Mistyya ~

EliteCowboy ~ Ryuuji ~ Aurali ~ Colin ~ SweetApril ~

RebHeart ~ Tibbles ~ PioOo ~ Coleslaw ~ Rockyroads ~

Zelda ~ AlexaGold ~ Ericana ~ Isouki ~ Funkmaster ~

NeoPaleo ~ Shuri ~ Malvasiah ~ Tanja ~ BuffyAnne ~

Pazzlee ~ DaniGER ~ LoganSpeed ~ Cheyenne ~ GabFran ~

Awww, bro. :)  I love you very much and enjoy our time spent together.  I love how I have met some of the deepest, most thoughtful people in 3dx.  You would definitely be one of these people, brother, and I know we will be friends/confidants for life. <3  Also, I do believe that is being overly judgmental of you to say I can be overly judgmental. LOL  

I was so touched by your post that I got you this cake....   :D

cake-1728x800_c.jpg

DROOOOOOOOOL

Section 7: Others

Firefoxxx ~ Carlax ~ Meows ~ Axhel ~ Taint ~

Candy ~ FoxTrot ~ Ines ~ KateM ~ Mishka ~

Frostie ~ Aveliya ~ Catlyn ~ KateKane ~ Yume ~

JaZeus ~ Sixxer ~ Renie ~ Knight ~ ElisaEve ~

Yumii ~ Rickster ~ AshleyAz ~ BigJon ~ Deanza ~

Lizy ~ Shal ~ Tayrin ~ Hanii ~ BunnY ~

Revolution ~ Khan ~ Host ~ Savage ~ AyumiNinja ~

AySUN ~ LadyS ~ FunLoving ~ Crystal ~ Bountyhunter ~

Shiver ~ MatthewGG ~ Kylexy ~ Shaedi ~ Justiniana ~

Corryn ~ Lacie ~ Omega ~ QuietOne ~ Lolshy ~

Ahryan ~ Ella ~ ScottUK ~ Laurin ~ Pixiestixie ~

Viviette ~ Crushgirl ~ AntsypanstyLemni ~ Skully ~

WilltoPlease ~ BradPitt ~ ModyalixJany ~ Blackstar ~

Tyrande ~ Vencor ~ Batty ~ TheDevilInside ~ Jasmine ~

I just wanted to leave here a public thank you to this awesome person who I am lucky to have as virtual sibiling. Thanks to his support I found strength to survive what could easily have been the shittiest week I had this year, and go back to the paradise that is the love of my wife. I do not think anyone will understand what I mean since context is lacking, but it doesnt matter ^^ I will never forget what you did for me my brother ^^

Looks like i`m not trusted:)

giphy.gif

wtf?! how the hell could u forget eugene?!? eugene!?!?

tsetstese meal,aeh mail, male, ahhhhhhhh mael^^

maaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeel ur asking 4 a spank:

aktdesc_926842157_00.jpg

sure he had ur alt writtn down up there; that name u prob already have forgottn eugene bahahaa, joking ofc^^

runs, ducks and takes cover behind the guyz at the bar in nc

• 2 weeks later...

Section 1: Family

Such a title is reserved for those who I consider to be my absolute closest friends (with a few exceptions mentioned later), those I love platonically and know without doubt are always there for me, as I return the same unconditional warmth and care for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t2WkCudwfY

Nixxx & Miiya ~ Ours grew from hanging out with other close friends, but was made into something special when you asked me to sing at your wedding. The respect we have for each human being, and passion we share for music and gaming, etc. are the simple bonds which tie us together. We've only enjoyed creating a handful of fun and caring memories so far, compared to so many more yet to come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnw2ZiVGv1E

We love you too Meal, the respect is just as big as I miss you bro, youre an really great person, and I wish you the best, and hope I see you soon so I can hug your ass :D

TC buddy