3DXChat Community

Show us how you live in 3DXChat - Apartment Screenshots

Chilles

Guest ToxicallySweet

2015_09_09_19_55_47_150111.png2015_09_09_19_53_22_146096.png2015_09_09_19_54_23_147843.png2015_09_09_19_55_06_149016.png

Aww I love that idea with the tables and blocks all around them. I just might have to steal that idea once I get my damn internet back hope you don't mind :). I'm dying to get in my homes and update them.

My party room 2.0 I went more for a minimal design to go for more space as the rooms can get quite crowded when parties are being thrown so wanted to make sure there was enough space for people to navigate and dance! :D

c2430f873d.jpg

452e55323b.jpg

7ed4ed1913.jpg

hehehe I could not put light cube in my room. It count like lamps.

Maybe I get rid of pink cooler stuff^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a question though, Are we really allowed to use cheat engine and hack the decorating system to place the objects in ways that the normal game's system does not allow? I`m asking because I see people do it normally, and they get likes by the moderators as well.

It's not the choices of the Forum Moderators to remove the access of Cheat Engine!

In the past was other things also removed and no one asked about my opinion for remove or not...

I don't like or approve the using of cheat engine in this topic, I like the creativity and the shaping of the rooms ;)

I'm one of the biggest critics about the CE but so long this thing is there, need and can I live with them :)

Off topic and to add to Achilles :

All mention of hack and third party software on the forum is forbidden and all discussion about those software will be locked or removed.

2.08. Discussion on or linking to gamecheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.

When it come too screenshots of what actually happen in game, it is beyond the responsibilities of the forum mods. We don't supervise or even interact with ingame behaviour. it only if a screenshot as a whole that is breaking a forum rule, like if you troll a member or reveal personal information.

About what I know about the third party program people are using, this program is obviously NOT supported by sexdevilgame and it even not recommended since it is known to have brought some issues and bugs.

If you are facing an issue with 3dxchat that could be related to the use of a third party software that alter your game, you are in a condition that is not supported and it is at your own risk.

Hopefully 3dxchat will be able to bring most of the features that program give to the players in the future.

Hopefully 3dxchat will be able to bring most of the features that program give to the players in the future.

actually all ofm and much more^^ or simply just give the peeps modtools for a gold and goldfree 3dxshop hahaaa -> [dreamer]

btw, the rooms look really cool now, respect! downloaded last 2 patches but didnt test them till today and just used my imagination till now^^

thinks: hmmmm, shall i quickly connect, mhmmm

vl4jvbb4k3c3.jpg

okis, parachute testbitch diving into the matrix in 3 2 1 wusssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yep like poles we can put on table tops, did I just say that again, oh god maybe I should just make a recording.

Y coordinate up .78

Save as tabletop pole

Add to room item list

oops there I go again

I wasn't going to say anything on this subject of the cheat but feel I need to.

I actually like the person that did that room and what she did to it, it must have taken her a hell of a lot of work to do it and I feel sorry for her that her posting of it was removed.

Never the less we have to respect the rules that are in place for the game and having it shown in here with 2 moderators clicking like to it could be taken by people as an approval to use it.

I am not having a go at Achilles here, I really like this thread and believe it very possible he may not have even noticed the use of the cheat in her room.

Maybe something good will come of it and the devs may realize that certain things for our rooms are much in demand and would be much appreciated.

The work that these guys go to with the cheat is not an easy one and very time consuming, on top of that they are also willing to break the rules to get these things in their rooms.

That should give some sort of indication as to what people are looking for and how much they want it I would think.

As Achilles has said before, forum moderators have no say in what happens in game.

Here, we like pictures, for the creativity, just as everyone else.

Because some members make the assumption that forum moderators are also in-game moderators, doesn't make it true.

Keep in mind that only admins can take a stand on this third party program.

Now this topic is named "Show us how you live in 3DX - Appartment screenshots", let's not turn this into yet another I need this, I need that topic:

For requests :

Development & Suggestions

I actually like the person that did that room and what she did to it, it must have taken her a hell of a lot of work to do it and I feel sorry for her that her posting of it was removed.

Never the less we have to respect the rules that are in place for the game and having it shown in here with 2 moderators clicking like to it could be taken by people as an approval to use it.

I am not having a go at Achilles here, I really like this thread and believe it very possible he may not have even noticed the use of the cheat in her room.

Maybe something good will come of it and the devs may realize that certain things for our rooms are much in demand and would be much appreciated.

The work that these guys go to with the cheat is not an easy one and very time consuming, on top of that they are also willing to break the rules to get these things in their rooms.

That should give some sort of indication as to what people are looking for and how much they want it I would think.

A like is in support of a cheat? Could one not just like a post for what it is or in support of what you stated? That, hey look at this creativity? Maybe it should be implemented? I would like to see it. You say that you are not calling out anyone but you mention him by name and that two moderators liked the post. I am sorry, that is utterly ridiculous considering. But, I am just going to take leave and bite my tongue to respect forum rules.

just to clarify I requested my room ss to be removed so no need to feel sorry for me lol... because I cant be assed with the drama and flaming that was clearly caused by this..As shanti said there is a topic to voice your opinions, requests and ideas for user rooms... Use it :)

case closed...

Back to topic people we wanna see more rooms!!!

ersnqvcr56x8.jpg

10 months later and after the last 2 patches i finally started on my home1 "a test"! Its not ment for parties and co with lots of ppl, only for the '2 of us'; me and my longtime gamepartner, cause my 2 other sisters mostly play and im not that often online ingame! So dont except any clubstuff n dancefloor pics below ect in this 0.9 beta!!

fy8fsxeoqv74.jpg

bhrhols9o2d.jpg

pdbsku5szh9a.jpg

yim1u7mlwn98.jpg

Sammy, all you do is remove one light and then you can install the cubes. I only had four lights and couldn't install anything but removing one lamp worked for me.

Aww TY dear. I mod my room with Light Cubes surrounding my room and more over I could make my ceiling finish same as wall texture too.

Including with Matt Black floor that reduce unwanted reflecting on floor.

By the way, just  remove one lamp and put many light cubes as you wish. 

You can top up 7 lamps at max this time, I used just 6.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With Big Hugs..