3DXChat Community

Forever loading after logging in to the game

ocsocso

Hey everyone!

I am having problems when I try logging in to the game. The game is loading forever. I waited hours already at one loading and tried many times to start the game as administrator. I restarted my computer but no chance getting in to the game. Patch was successfull and all my drivers are up to date. My machine is a beast and my net connection is perfect, I tried both the EU proxy and US when logging in, still nothing works... What would you suggest?

Thanks!

post-7574-0-71798000-1441081868_thumb.png

Have you done any edits on your character using a third party program, if so, some people had the infinite loading screen because of that reason unless this is logging in on your character you have chosen then that is a most interesting bug.

Could be something wrong with your characters, send a PM to Gizmo on the forum and ask him to reset your characters design to default, it/they may be corrupted so need to be reset, as if a character data is corrupt it infinitely loads.

I reinstalled 4 times to other installatation folder and as administrator than to the same folder, once it made my whole pc crash but this time the game is working on full graph. Gizmo didn't reset my characters designs yet that means it wasn't the problem. Thanks for your responses. I am just wondering do I always have to reinstall the game whenever there is a new update coming out?

No you shouldn't have to reinstall after each update, but it is odd, as sometimes after some patches, some users have to reinstall their game for some reason and others are fine. Myself I've never had to reinstall my game after an update, so I'm wondering if there is some sort of hardware problem specific to the game, I am unsure.

Often, when stuck in loading screen, you can actually find the buttons behind it.

What I mean by this is that the loading screen is just another layer ontop of your character selection screen, and if you click at the right spot on it you would most likely be able to load in the game :o

Same happens randomly when loading zones as well, that's when you can try to click yourself into the character customization window~

Other than that, believe problem like this has always had something to do with a bugged character that only admins can help you with. :(

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/712-new-member-stuck-at-a-continous-loading-screen/ here is a thread from wayy back with similar problems :)

I understand what you try to explain Rochi, but if it is so, how is that possible, that my character was bugged because of some ingame contents that were already in the game? I had nothing to do with any kind of a third party programs. I mean I did not cause any kind of trouble. Maybe we shouldn't go any deeper in this topic, I have some guessing about the problem, but I do really hope it does not have to work out this way anymore. Thank you for your helps, I really appreciate it! :)

Ok, Maybe your ISP or your Country/State is blocking access to 3DX server, One way to know that is to check the Update feed on the login screen whether it appears correctly or not with the pictures. If not then you should use a software called HOTSPOT SHIELD to anonymously access the network with another country's IP Address.Try accessing the game with that software running in the background.

Please provide me with you OS specs. And check your system for any malware or adware that might slow down your internet connection.