3DXChat Community

Im hiring some new staff

ChloeMoretz

i dunno about teaming up, but i definitely need some more bodyguards, your hired!

Also i have no idea what a Nyeh or a Nyah are lol

i think i should also hire a lawyer... the cat lady's are changing up their attacks and getting litigious...

there is role play which is fun and fine...but identiy impersonation is not fun or fine

Antsy you are right if there is any chance of people believing that you are really the person who you are pretending to be.

But this is obviously intended as satire.

And you just need to watch any episode of Saturday night live (or dozens of similar such programs around the world) to see celebrities being ridiculed for the enjoyment of millions.

I will stick up for ya Chloe, Chloe I have your back, I see your having fun with this idea, and all the power to ya girl..SO peeps please stop attacking her and give her a break and a high five with her creative thinking, after all this is a game about fantasy, and there is all sorts in here, so my opinion keep having fun girl ..))))

kay so i owe a lotta money to my candy dealer... wait... i mean my uh... pharmacist friend Roric, anyone here know a decent loan shark? hes gonna break my legs!!!!!! if nyeh hadnt stumbled into us at the strip bar he woulda yesterday!!!

Edited by Achilles
Edit by Rule 2.07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So apparently their are rumors that im a huge BBC skank swirling around the clubs...shut-up!!! ill effing sue all of you!!!! 

I won the freakin teen choice award you jerks!!! you cant talk about me like that!!!!

On an unrelated note, Daquan, I lost your number... ill have my phone with me all day, text me please!

post-7339-0-23331400-1442619525_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

all staff positions are now full :( sorry... also that nyeh/nyah cat guy might be dead (his trailer smells really bad from the outside and i dont have the stomach to look inside it at this point...) so i replaced him with Demarcus... minor changes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...