3DXChat Community

Ms Entropy's Mind Circle

Ms Entropy

Welcome on board. You’re about to join a little mind journey. Get yourselves comfortable.

Instead of making some kind of a walk-talk-f@ck diary, I decided to share some of my emotions and thoughts. Hope u guys enjoy involving. I’ll do my best and try not to scare you to death with my terrible English J

I’m too lazy to type much, so it’ll be more like a black & white gallery + some text to it

Today I’ll touch such thing as Identity.

187412318.jpg?800

Not every day is started with a questions “Who am I? Where do I go and what for?”

But when such days happen it’s pretty tough to get those questions out of the head and get back to everyday routine.

187412298.jpg?800

Being a hostile of such thoughts I can even skip my job.

187412300.jpg?800

Why should I hurry up? Will it change the Earth rotation speed?

Speaking of Earth rotation: sometimes I can physically fell this process and myself as a tiny detail of a titanic mechanism that makes planet roll.

187412301.jpg?800

Of course we’re all unique individuals, but at the same time we breathe the same air here on this planet.

Human beings are born and die to keep balance: one small part is being changed by the following one.

In this endless process the only thing we can do is to catch moment and live it.

187412295.jpg?800

Guest TedTheMechanic

That's what I call a astounding piece of art. I totally like the style of your pictures. As well as they perfectly match to your writing. I am really looking forward for more.