3DXChat Community

Blocking Someone in the Forums

Callista

I tried searching for some way to do it in the multitude of threads here but I wasn't able to find anything related. What I want to know here is that if there is a way to block someone in the forums from accessing your profile, I have a person I don't really feel comfortable snooping around in my profile and it would do me wonders if I could prevent them from dropping by on the regular basis they have.

Thanks in advance for the answers ^^

No problem :)

I think you can deal with it without problems because it's an public Forum and free to use for everyone.

All members should prepare and handle her profiles like an public online profile without personal informations like real pictures or links to pages with personal informations...

I asked because I used to be part of Forums pretty similar to this one in the past. With like buttons, status updates and whatnot.. you can say with the same "engine" (though I use the term a bit loosely), and I had privacy options on my profile that permitted me to not allow certain users from accessing my profile. So I just wondered if I could use the same functionality here since both Forums are so similar ^^