#41 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:31 AM

So therefore you will be happy never to get a F/F/F pose Leeloo, like you have asked for on many occasions, because after all you are not paying for updates.

There is a long time that i abandonned the hope to have one day an FFF *laughs* . Every time a 3some is made its a MMF or a FFM so to your question , i will anwser that i will not mind if we never have a FFF . If we have one one day , it will just be a bonus .

#42 SayaX

SayaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:29 AM

I don't pay for any service with the expectation that it will stay stagnant and not change. What is the point in me investing my time and money in something if the updates are just an added bonus? At the very least you expect bugs and security vulnerabilities to be fixed. You (the developers) also bring new updates to keep people interested in the game, to engage with users and to grow the game to its full potential.

I want to spend money on something where the developers are passionate about what they make and are always striving to improve rather than an attitude of it is what it is, deal with it, kind of attitude.

I have an iPhone which I paid like £700 for. Apple could just not provide any updates. Yet they do. A lot happens over a year in technology and security vulnerabilities are found and there is big competition. If they didn't bother with free updates then people would go to Android and vice versa. I continue buying Apple because despite the high price I trust they make high quality products and will provide regular updates. Apple is hardly known for communicating to its customers but its actions speak louder than words with regular updates.

The problem is that 3DX does not really have much competition yet. However the sex game market is growing and they will start to lose out to competitors unless they step up and stop just sitting on what they have until it is too late.
  • Kelsey, Camden, Ginevra and 22 others like this

#43 Hellhander

Hellhander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:14 AM

Any word on when you'll tell us what you're doing?  Because the lack of communication is bullshit.  If the people that pay me, asked for a status report and I told them "When it's done" I'd be fired. 

• DanaPhoenix likes this

#44 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

Although I'm on your side...

If the people that pay me, asked for a status report and I told them "When it's done" I'd be fired

...it isn't quite like that.

It is more like... a supermarket has been selling a product and has advertised that they are going to start selling a better quality version of that product but don't tell you when.

Really, I am on your side :)

#45 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

It will be made when it will be made . Or they can give it to us now and peoples will whine this time because they will have a lot of bugs , crashes and all the things who fit a quick made programm

• Chilles, OliU, Morgaine and 1 other like this

#46 OliU

OliU

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • Location6 feet under

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

If the people that pay me, asked for a status report and I told them "When it's done" I'd be fired. 

not if you are the boss of this organisation ;) Worst case would be losing a customer depending if there is really competiton :)

Just my 2 cents.

• Chilles, chloe, DanaPhoenix and 2 others like this

#47 Asmodeux

Asmodeux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationOut of reach

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:37 AM

Some people will probably act like this when they'll release the update:
tim-and-eric_mind-blown_sis1.gif

Without mentioning that with little effort they could improve the customization more than introducing new poses, or clothes (hats ? just no), or just focusing on annoying and well-known bugs.

#48 jenie

jenie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

yeah one day we will get it..... :rolleyes:  B)  ;)  :P ...ahhhh sorry not one day next year  :D  :D  :D

giphy.gif

• Robi likes this

#49 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:27 PM

i start to wonder about who have asked for this graphic improvement...didn't we were already fine with the actual graphic? we could have kept the v4 engine and get plenty of stuff meanwhile during the last months, instead of focus on a big and heavy update that requires 3 lifes to get implemented.

• Nionlight, XXXJessikaXXX, Cordelia and 3 others like this

#50 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:26 PM

i start to wonder about who have asked for this graphic improvement...didn't we were already fine with the actual graphic? we could have kept the v4 engine and get plenty of stuff meanwhile during the last months, instead of focus on a big and heavy update that requires 3 lifes to get implemented.

I Totally Agree With Ginevra now...

I'm not the kind of person who complains, but actually no one (so far i can read in all the past posts) asked for a graphic improvement, what we have already , makes the best game ever among everysingle one in the graphics apartment... but not as vast in sex, locations or clothing like another ones... -_-

What "WE ALL AS USERS" ask the most is for ..

1.-More Sexual Poses, and Sub Animations per each pose we have

2.-More Clothing, for male mostly, but we as girls wants more variety indeed

3.-More New Places or expansions of the areas we already have

4.-And  More Home Improvemet like bathrooms, GYM, or kitchens... minigames, pool, darts, airhokey.. indoor stuf like that

Mooore.. MOOREE... MOOOREEE!!!... that we would have already... ;)  

Sorry But so far i see now the Devs toke a wrong way, that toke waaaaaaaaaaaay to long time...

and the worse that may hapens now.. is that when the 2.0 finally comes updated... everyone will be disapointe do having "The Same Game".. but looking more preety... :huh: 

and thats my opinion, what you guys think?

Ohh i forgot..

Kisses 4U all... :) 

• Nionlight, SayaX, jenie and 2 others like this

#51 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

I will "judge" the update first, when it is here. Anything else would be just unfair. Maybe the update will not just bring better gfx, but also a better engine to get rid off the annoying bugs, or.... who knows :)

So I am looking forward to the update. But of cause I hope not to wait much longer :P
  • Chilles, Leeloo, Twiggy and 6 others like this

#52 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:59 PM

and I losing my Beerbug than ... I hope .. :D

• chloe and Nadinekleinemaus like this

#53 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:07 PM

I will "judge" the update first, when it is here. Anything else would be just unfair. Maybe the update will not just bring better gfx, but also a better engine to get rid off the annoying bugs, or.... who knows :)

So I am looking forward to the update. But of cause I hope not to wait much longer :P

But don't forget, the first rollout will be a Beta version :)
There will be bugs inside but this Beta is needed because only the whole community find the Bugs!

There are so many different hardware and software setups and stability to one system does not mean stability to all systems :)

• chloe, Twiggy, OliU and 5 others like this

#54 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

But don't forget, the first rollout will be a Beta version :)
There will be bugs inside but this Beta is needed because only the whole community find the Bugs!

There are so many different hardware and software setups and stability to one system does not mean stability to all systems :)

I will not ;)

• OliU likes this

#55 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:14 PM

then I wait .. I losing to much beer than :) kiss

• chloe, OLESYA and Nadinekleinemaus like this

#56 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

I can understand everyones frustration with the devs going to Unity5, hell I am myself with how long it is taking.

I do understand why they have though and have mentioned it before in this post I think.

There are people that have noticed this game and see it as a potential ready made market, if you look through some of the developers forums for Unity you can see that.

If some company was to make a similar game with Unity 5 and have the graphics it can offer then 3DXChat takes the risk of loosing their clientele.

After all what brought most of us to this place and continues to bring new members is the better graphics.

It may not be what keeps everyone here, but it is the strongest marketing point they have to bring new clientele into the place.

Unity 5 has been out for over a year now and it is a much more stable platform than Unity 4.

On top of that all the assets, that games like this rely on for further updates, are now being made for unity 5.

Most assets are created by companies and individuals outside Unity itself and very few are now being done for Unity 4.

So there is also that advantage in going to Unity 5.

So really if you consider what the devs were facing, it was fairly clear it was a must to go to Unity 5.

I to will be very disappointed if the new 3DXChat 2 is a graphics update only.

The time they are taking suggest it should not be, not only that, going to an all new version should involve new things to play with.

If it is just a graphics update I will be the 1st in here screaming fowl and will likely give up on the place.

If you look at the pictures Lisa posted about 1 month ago you will see they had most of what will have been the graphics update done at that time.

So I believe or at least hope they have been working on new additions to the game that will be introduced in 3DXChat 2.

Something else I would like to mention is that I have noticed, particularly last weekend that there has been a definite rise in the amount of people in 3DXChat.

The numbers that were in the game over the weekend I have never seen before in the almost 2 years I have been here.

I got to thinking why that may be happening, there has been no updates, no new sex poses, no nothing for months now.

The only thing that is really different is the up take of the cheat, people making new very cool rooms and throwing cool parties, both sex and music rooms

So I think the devs need to take note of that or they miss another opportunity to see and meet a trend in the game.

It is funny to think that perhaps the biggest increase in some time for the game is because of a player making a cheat.

Thank you to who ever did that, you have made a big difference to the enjoyment of the game and it's popularity.

• Chilles, Leeloo, chloe and 4 others like this

#57 Asmodeux

Asmodeux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationOut of reach

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:04 AM

It is funny to think that perhaps the biggest increase in some time for the game is because of a player making a cheat.

Thank you to who ever did that, you have made a big difference to the enjoyment of the game and it's popularity.

Indeed kudos to that person that alone has been able (and still is) to increase the potential of the game.
But the point is: should we pay for a game where the biggest improvement is something made by a player and not by devs ? Furthermore, pre-existent feature like the tv one are still advertised, while instead it has been disabled. And that's just an example.

Then I agree a simple graphic improvement won't make customers cheering up that much after 2 months of silence and from what I got it's not what the community wanted as priority in the update list.

Anyway I suppose only time will tell if the game will get or lose people after the 2.0 release, so let's wait and see what happens.

• Nionlight and xMaceyx like this

#58 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

@Asmodeux: The TV is disabled just untill 2.0 is here if i remember well

@XXXJessikaXXX: The fact that no player asked for a graphic update don't mean that devs must not do it . Like said Twiggy it's better to have the best graphic engine in case of another product come with this graphic engine .

Not to mention the Day/Night cycle that will come with unity5

• Chilles, Morgaine and Clerc like this

#59 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:39 PM

Yes Leeloo, but...

There comes the fact that many ppl here cannot play the game at it's maximum graphics display, and what we all looking for is for a game with a balanced atractive, Playfull and graphic.. it may look really pretty.. but if there are no new things ppl will get bored and eventually leave... -_- 

Day/Night Cycle are present in other games like Twinity (to metion one) with no need of Unity 5

If i have a busines and my customers are demanding me for things that are "relatively easy to do"... i first give them what they want, then i start investigating for new things... ;) 

Thank you for yor observation, Big Kiss 4U... :) 

• SayaX likes this

#60 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:34 PM

A couple of things...

Apart from the room (furniture?) hack there is also a clothes hack which has made a significant contribution.

Having demonstrated an idea for a day/night cycle for rooms, I was a bit disappointed that (well, it is how I read it, I may be wrong) the announcement appeared to suggest that it was on a person basis, which is rather silly (i.e. for some people in a room it may be night and for others it may be day).

• SusieKitty likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users