#21 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:39 AM

While I agree 3DXChat has only a small development team and this update to 3DXChat 2 will take time I get so sick of hearing what you said.

Try saying there will be no more updates, no more development and see how many will continue to pay a subscription.

The question is not should we expect further updates, further development for the game we pay for, it is how many updates and how much development we should expect.

Isnt this game also in Beta ... technically. Thats why they are still "developing" it, as the devs say. So, if they officially released it, that is news to me lol. So the fact we are paying for subscriptions at all, lol, I expect more content to be released on a better basis then what it is. Hence why I buy yearly subs, rather then month to month. But I agree with what you said Twiggy, as usual lol.

What I kind of fear though, is by looking at these screenshots, its going to blow up alot of people with basic computers, and not high end gaming machines.

(sorry im drunk and using alot of comas for some reason)

• Asmodeux likes this

#22 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:15 PM

While I agree 3DXChat has only a small development team and this update to 3DXChat 2 will take time I get so sick of hearing what you said.

Try saying there will be no more updates, no more development and see how many will continue to pay a subscription.

The question is not should we expect further updates, further development for the game we pay for, it is how many updates and how much development we should expect.

I just said the facts. We pay for the monthly sub, and not for the updates.

#23 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:18 PM

I just said the facts. We pay for the monthly sub, and not for the updates.

We pay for a subscription to a game called 3DXChat, a game that is expected to include updates, a game that if was announced would not include updates most would not continue with their subscriptions.

Those are the facts.

I understand what you are saying, but this has been used as an excuse for the slowness of updates for so long, that we pay to play and not for updates.

Well in a sense that is true, but it is also true that if there were to be no more updates the game would not last very long.

So for most I think anyway, for us to continue to pay our subscriptions we expect updates, which means we do not only consider we are paying to play.

If the devs are supplying us with enough updates or not is another matter, but to say we only pay to play is wrong.

• Nymphpott, Morgaine and Nilumi like this

#24 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

Someone on the Twitter page asked when the update will be released, the response was and I quoute "when it is done". If that doesn't tell people wanting to be in the loop what is up I don't know what will. I just kept thinking, if I responded to one of my clients that way I'd be out of a job, poorly rated in my professional community and organization. I suppose it is different when it is a sex game. No one will make a big stink out of it outside of the forums. They do what they want and we accept it or leave. That is the impression I've gotten from those running this rig.
  • xMaceyx, SayaX, Morgaine and 2 others like this

#25 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:47 PM

Maybe we were spoiled by getting the 4 or 5 updates in December, considering we have only had 2  in 4 and a bit months since then. The biggest problem here has always been lack of information from the Devs, for all we know they could of completed Unity 5 months ago and are just sitting back taking it easy, apart from the few pics we have been given and the official release which I think was because so many thought patch 337 was Unity 5, we have been told very little other than a Beta test soon.

• Morgaine likes this

#26 Hellhander

Hellhander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:47 PM

Look, I get that these things take time.  I get that EVERY games community is going to have trolls who drive the devs crazy.  However, It has been almost a month with no real info.  I just want some communication about a game I enjoy and I don't think that's too much to ask for.

• Morgaine likes this

#27 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

We pay for a subscription to a game called 3DXChat, a game that is expected to include updates, a game that if was announced would not include updates most would not continue with their subscriptions.

Those are the facts.

I understand what you are saying, but this has been used as an excuse for the slowness of updates for so long, that we pay to play and not for updates.

Well in a sense that is true, but it is also true that if there were to be no more updates the game would not last very long.

So for most I think anyway, for us to continue to pay our subscriptions we expect updates, which means we do not only consider we are paying to play.

If the devs are supplying us with enough updates or not is another matter, but to say we only pay to play is wrong.

show where where it says you are paying for updates, anywhere. please. I would really like to see it. Most of you are throwing a fit due to updates and i get it, So show me "facts " about paying for updates and i will never say another word about the topic. Im pretty sure you cant. 

#28 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:15 PM

Like Lisa said one day where she was little bored of criticism , we pay a subscription to play an adult game , the updates are just a bonus ( more or less ) . Of course , peoples have the right to wait for updates ( and there will be time to time ) but we pay to play the game not for updates .

The ones which are paying for updates are not in the right place .

• Chilles, Morgaine and Clerc like this

#29 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:26 PM

So therefore you will be happy never to get a F/F/F pose Leeloo, like you have asked for on many occasions, because after all you are not paying for updates.

• Twiggy, SayaX and Morgaine like this

#30 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:28 PM

there is a diff in wanting something and flat out stating its part of the monthly sub to get it. 

#31 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

I think you have to be understanding of all sides involved to be completely fair.

Up until sometimes in late 2015, the official website had these claims, and was changed. It was advertised as such since the very beginning, which somehow gives the right to members to stand up for it.

03BbPpd.png

Then it was removed, whatever caused the removal is besides the point, but the "official rules page" also has this :

XYDABDX.png

Many companies use this politic, as drastic as it is. So it was their right to remove it from the official website.

It's their game, they can distribute it as it pleases them, provide the updates at the pace they see fit.

But I will also say, that on a business point of view, communication is key. I don't think updates are the issue here, communication is.

PVAeFJa.png

Personally I couldn't care less if there was no updates at all, I don't mind waiting however long it takes, but we need to be understanding of all sides involved. The game has been advertised in a certain way since the very beginning and was changed. No one can be considered at fault, so we need to stop tagging each other the "fanboys" and the "whiners" and just agree to disagree.

• Chilles, Camden, XxDavexX and 7 others like this

#32 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:55 PM

In the last update post there was a long post about the new engine, and they said in april or may. It was around february. So i dunno what's the problem. It's still the first half of may. You could also plan, for example unsub and just wait until it's done if you don't like to play/pay without updates for some months. ( But i know you are all nolifers and can't unsub, even if there is no update :-P )

• Leeloo likes this

#33 Nilumi

Nilumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:13 PM

while it may not be specified that update will keep coming, the updates section in the website led you to believe it. Because with the price/content relation the game is showing; lots of people, me included, probably pay because they see the potentiel of the game and not what they get.

Now if you were to tell me that the policy of the game is "it's what you get, deal with it" then yeah without a doubt I won't pay that price monthly for a game that don't intend to evolve anymore.

I'm not saying the devs are not doing their best, but the lack of communication and involvment of the community is a big flaw. If a real concurrent shows up, it won't take very long to bury this game.

Blindly defending the game is not going to do it any good in the long run. People that complain are actually the ones who care the most about the future of the game. You don't take time to complain about something you don't care for.

• SayaX likes this

#34 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

Like Lisa said one day where she was little bored of criticism , we pay a subscription to play an adult game , the updates are just a bonus ( more or less ) . Of course , peoples have the right to wait for updates ( and there will be time to time ) but we pay to play the game not for updates .
The ones which are paying for updates are not in the right place .

Here is my issue with no communication on terms change unless you have saved the terms from beta then you really don't know. I know when I started it was in beta then it wasn't which I learned from a poster not the showrunners. Much like when there was a change in forum rules that was not communicated until it was discovered and someone spoke up.

Not to mention it is quite the ignorant stance to take with your customers. You cannot exist sustainably without them. Criticism comes with the job and prifessionals should know how to handle it, gasp, professionally. So while we may pay for access only these days it seems to me that there is a blase attitude about the customer base that will not change until people leave in droves and something else competes for new players. Confidence is nice arrogance not always.
  • SayaX likes this

#35 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

I think you have to be understanding of all sides involved to be completely fair.

Up until sometimes in late 2015, the official website had these claims, and was changed. It was advertised as such since the very beginning, which somehow gives the right to members to stand up for it.

Then it was removed, whatever caused the removal is besides the point, but the "official rules page" also has this :

XYDABDX.png

Many companies use this politic, as drastic as it is. So it was their right to remove it from the official website.

It's their game, they can distribute it as it pleases them, provide the updates at the pace they see fit.
But I will also say, that on a business point of view, communication is key. I don't think updates are the issue here, communication is.

PVAeFJa.png

Personally I couldn't care less if there was no updates at all, I don't mind waiting however long it takes, but we need to be understanding of all sides involved. The game has been advertised in a certain way since the very beginning and was changed. No one can be considered at fault, so we need to stop tagging each other the "fanboys" and the "whiners" and just agree to disagree.

Thank you I knew I wasn't crazy well maybe not all the time :P

#36 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

My only complaint about the people who bitch is this.... Its perfectly fine for them to complain but when someone sticks up for the devs i am a "troll" or Achillies has his "head up the devs ass".  Do they have the right to voice that they dont like the way things are going, Sure. Just as we have the right to disagree

For the record i dont need new poses weekly. far from it but i get that some do. However   bitching about how bad the game is and then logging in is doing nothing to help your cause. For any change to come about, you have to hit them in the pocketbook, Otherwise all you are doing is pissing in the wind. 

*edited for spelling*

Edited by RobT, 09 May 2016 - 04:21 PM.

• Chilles, Leeloo and OliU like this

#37 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:24 PM

In the last update post there was a long post about the new engine, and they said in april or may. It was around february. So i dunno what's the problem. It's still the first half of may. You could also plan, for example unsub and just wait until it's done if you don't like to play/pay without updates for some months. ( But i know you are all nolifers and can't unsub, even if there is no update :-P )

You are aware that people may subscribe for a year or six months as it is cheaper? You are here and have complained about updates. Do you have no life? "You all" is a pretty broad brush. I am pretty rarely in game and still have opinions on it.
  • Chilles, OLESYA and SayaX like this

#38 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

Its perfectly fine for them to complain but when someone sticks up for the devs i am a "troll" or Achillies has his "head up the devs ass".

:huh: :huh:

My head is where? :blink: :lol:

Who so think should look where his head or intelligence is^^

I'm in 3DXChat since 2013 and I had all the time a lot of fun, met great people, had awesome parties and was there on all development stages.

I see and know exactly how developed the game is now.

The announcement of a major update and the about this resulting lack of Updates for some weeks or months was never a reason for me to lost my trust or respect opposite to the Developers or 3DXChat.

The only thing I lost is the trust and respect opposite to a big part of the community because to the good times have everyone his head up to the devs ...*butt*... but the faithful community shows first up to the bad times ;) It's like real life, True friends are also in bad times behind you!

I'm sorry what happened to this community...

• Leeloo, psysex75, OliU and 4 others like this

#39 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:11 PM

I personally don't care that we are not getting any updates at the moment and I have said that many times in here.

As long as this new 3DXChat 2 shows to have been worth the Waite. 

I don't play and have not played many other games but from what I understand there aren't many if any online games that do not update the game in regular intervals.

The only thing that varies is the amount of updates they do.

So in that case if that is correct, then expecting updates in a game like this would be justified and considered part of the game.

You can also say the game has never really been at a stage where there were things that didn't have to be finished or supplied.

Like the FFF and MMM poses where the menu was there but was empty among other things.

We have always been waiting on things to be added or fixed and have gone from month to month under that understanding.

The updates and the expectancy of them are part of the game and has been ever since I have been playing.

I wonder how many of the people that are insisting we are not paying for updates would still pay theirs if it was announced there would be no further updates.

For me and from what I see in these forums and hear in the game from lots of others, continued development on the game is part of what the tens of thousands of dollars the devs receive every month is paying for.

You can say it is their game yes, they own it and they developed it, but it is our game to, without us it will just be an empty shell earning nothing for them.

I have not seen any official announcement saying April or May, I have only seen here say by other players where some have even said later than that.

The devs have only ever said soon, have not given any reference to any dates of completion.

It is ok for people to say why not just un sub until the update comes through, well people could do that and likely will have if we had any idea of how long it was going to take.

But that I think kind of explains why it was never said how long it was likely to take.

For myself I knew it would be likely to take a while and chose to stay and keep supporting the game, but I can understand others that are upset about things.

The decision on doing that was taken away from them by lack of communication, they were not told how long it would take.

Plus one thing I have always wondered about, if we only pay to play and updates are not included in that, why have a development and suggestions section in these forums.

Why have an upcoming updates section and others that are all focussed on the development of the game.

That itself suggests that updates are a part of the game, and that is fact Rob.

#40 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:19 PM

I was going to actually illustrate what a "fact" actually is but Shanti is right. This is just going to go round and round. . So im editing this and moving on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updates

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

NICOTRANS