3DXChat Community

Random Disconnects between Aug 10-12 patches

BlaxsonTeller

Never had an issue with disconnecting prior to the August 10th patch or just after the new server went up.

Tried switching between the EU Proxy and US Direct settings and it doesn't seem to help.

The disconnects are completely random/intermittent so I'm not sure exactly why they're happening. Anyone have experience with this?

Any feedback is appreciated.

For 5 months playing this game, I've found some but not often. Only when they upgraded new server that was just one big time.

If you're not in the country that server were located, try to switch until you've found the best one (EU off course use EU server).

I'm living in Thailand and Singapore, Having different international gateway. Thailand use U.S. gateway but Singapore use Euro gateway.

That cause me a little bit delay like traveling around the world when connecting direct internet from Thailand to Singapore.

Also think about internet provider and the way you connect to internet is the second subject. I use Fiber optic line for internet connection not poor Wi-Fi access.

Which I've found the game were often DC whilst I played at the hotel last week.

As well as check adware/malware with decent software (Microsoft Security Essentials does not work well). I recommended this method to my friend here.

She found 738 malwares hidden in her Internet Explorer and get rid of them. She got more speed of this game and never talked about DC since then.

Cheers,