3DXChat Community

Why is it so hard to get into this game

StephenA

This really pisses me off. I once again can not get into the game. This has happened countles times in the last 11 months. I'm stuck I just did a renewd payment. I was on yesterday morning this is bullshit. I have friends I want to see and places to go and I can't do shit. I should get something for all the touble I have had. It has taken forever to get into this forum. I think I should get some extra gold for all the bullshit I have been put through. For all the money that they take from us why can't we get spell check. I am a shitty speller I'm sure I'm not the only one. They take so long to get to you and I'm paying for this. This is bullshit too. Why can't men have long hair and tattoos. I really think this game was created by the Repubican Party. We all look like we just came out of a young Repubican's Party catalog. This is bullshit too. We should be able to look like bikers and Vampire males can't have red eyes. This is bullshit too. Clothing for men sucks. No long hair and no clothing of 2015 no tattoos. This is bullshit. There are very few updates. There is so few places to go. Not enough metal and hard rock music. I wonder if anyone else is pissed off about these things. And this is not the end of it. I just touched on a few things.

Edited by Shanti
Insulting line removed

You need to calm down first of all, i know its frustrating but a rage post wont do it any better... second of all, i know many people have random dcs from the game, but thats more likely cause of their own connection in one way or another, i myself have never had any big connection issues to 3dx before.

If i were you id check your connection, your router, find out if your access point blocks something that shouldnt be blocked....that sort of thing. If on Wifi try changing channel from the usual high populated ones.

I find it hard to believe its the servers when me and otheres never seem to have these connections issues.

Guest Avatar

:P THIS MIGHT HELP :

1. You need to calm down by drinking cold iced water , take a deep breathe then type.

2. Log in your 3DXCHAT

3. Go to Settings or press1

4. Check your FPS Limit ... make sure you selected 30 FPS.

5. Take a deep breathe again.. and smile :D:P :P  :P  

For suggestions you can go to forums and suggest it in a nice way... Rememeber:  We all have our own issues but to stay healthy,

smile and laugh with your problems. Good fortune will come your way :D

As someone told me -> :P  press f5 and play the arrows :D

:P THIS MIGHT HELP :

1. You need to calm down by drinking cold iced water , take a deep breathe then type.

2. Log in your 3DXCHAT

3. Go to Settings or press1

4. Check your FPS Limit ... make sure you selected 30 FPS.

5. Take a deep breathe again.. and smile :D:P :P  :P  

For suggestions you can go to forums and suggest it in a nice way... Rememeber:  We all have our own issues but to stay healthy,

smile and laugh with your problems. Good fortune will come your way :D

As someone told me -> :P  press f5 and play the arrows :D

Uhm... he cant get into the game, thats the problem, and even if he could i have no idea how playing at 30 fps is going to help his connection O.o

Guest Avatar

Uhm... he cant get into the game, thats the problem, and even if he could i have no idea how playing at 30 fps is going to help his connection O.o

Trust me. I had a bad connection too but when  someone -> :P  told me about this FPS everything goes smooth :D  less lag, never had dc after changing my FPS to 30 :D

Your other posts on every other topics have been removed, since you were only spamming the same message, or advertising other games, which both are against the rules.

A line here has been removed as well, since it was an attack on the developpers, who are the support team.

Your issue is not being able to get in game, ranting about what you don't have or throwing insults around will not solve your issue. Pick your fights.

Now to get back to your issue at hand, you said on your other spamming messages that the new password after renewing was not working which was preventing you to access the game, and that you were on game yesterday.

So try to copy paste the new password if you are typing it, because passwords are caps sensitive, without any free space at beginning or end.

That's the only reason I see, since there were no updates since yesterday, if not there must be an issue on your end, and check your installation as Tauri suggested.

Your issue is not being able to get in game, ranting about what you don't have or throwing insults around will not solve your issue. Pick your fights.

But even then, fights in general are a no. And insults are not to be tolerated lightly Stephen, you must becareful on what you say. :)

Stephen, if you are having issues with your password, select the password reset on the login screen to get a new one sent to your email, then as a user above suggested, copy and paste it into the password field from the email at hand. As it is indeed case-sensitive and sometimes when copying and pasting it can create spaces at the beginning and the end that also account towards the password. So make sure they are removed.

Regards

Ash

article-2600963-1CF9652F00000578-555_634

hey stephen, good old horse....releax, chill, take some cool iced water like tauri or avatar wrote

and inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaale and exhaaaaaaaaaaaale, repeat a few times and if that doesnt help use the

bangheadhere.gif

as i wrote to ya in pm, ill help ya after im back from the airport and till then try to do that what ash wrote above!! you know what a hussle it was to get ya in the forum and i guess it sure is just a lttle obstacle to get you back in the game again and please, just dont let "it" out here in the forum, that wont help ya anyway!! repeat: dont let "it" out here in the forum^^ and become water my friend! i can asure u you guyz, stephen is usualy one of the politest, peaceful and patiend ppl that i met in the game so far and i guess the post above was just the "final 3dx drop", that we all maybe get to feel and meet one day sooner or later, that lets a sleeping and peaceful volcano shortly just once explode after "swalling so much and long here" hahaa, so plz dont judge him on that and lol, mom shanti even had to delete words in ur initial post?!? whow, someone really must have been mad^^ ok, laters and till then: brrrrrrrrrrr, easy, all will good and fine again stephen^^

ps: super lol -> republicans, u made me laugh and you know, for every bs word -> 10 spanks hahaaa

About the vampire thing , it would be nice , and you said "We should be able to look like bikers and Vampire males can't have red eyes." but no one can have red eyes so you dont have to be jealous on this :)

article-2600963-1CF9652F00000578-555_634

hey stephen, good old horse....releax, chill, take some cool iced water like tauri or avatar wrote

and inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaale and exhaaaaaaaaaaaale, repeat a few times and if that doesnt help use the

bangheadhere.gif

as i wrote to ya in pm, ill help ya after im back from the airport and till then try to do that what ash wrote above!! you know what a hussle it was to get ya in the forum and i guess it sure is just a lttle obstacle to get you back in the game again and please, just dont let "it" out here in the forum, that wont help ya anyway!! repeat: dont let "it" out here in the forum^^ and become water my friend! i can asure u you guyz, stephen is usualy one of the politest, peaceful and patiend ppl that i met in the game so far and i guess the post above was just the "final 3dx drop", that we all maybe get to feel and meet one day sooner or later, that lets a sleeping and peaceful volcano shortly just once explode after "swalling so much and long here" hahaa, so plz dont judge him on that and lol, mom shanti even had to delete words in ur initial post?!? whow, someone really must have been mad^^ ok, laters and till then: brrrrrrrrrrr, easy, all will good and fine again stephen^^

ps: super lol -> republicans, u made me laugh and you know, for every bs word -> 10 spanks hahaaa

Yes Tika!!! Yesssssssssssss! Love ya ;) xxx

Guest Avatar

But even then, fights in general are a no. And insults are not to be tolerated lightly Stephen, you must becareful on what you say. :)

Stephen, if you are having issues with your password, select the password reset on the login screen to get a new one sent to your email, then as a user above suggested, copy and paste it into the password field from the email at hand. As it is indeed case-sensitive and sometimes when copying and pasting it can create spaces at the beginning and the end that also account towards the password. So make sure they are removed.

Regards

Ash

So Calm Mr. Ash. 100 times likes. ;) 

To address your point - vampire males can have red eyes as it isn't official 3DX feature but rather a cheat engine exploit.

First thing in tech support is to describe your issue you said you cannot connect after you renewed, we have no idea if the issue is with your account ie expired so there could be billing issue or the connection.

There is year old very long topic about connection issue from france I believe that wasn't solved and for some people like me there's issue that once in while game and forums are off for 1 to 5 minutes which wasn't resolved in years and I met plenty of others with same issue. But I hightly doubt that's your issue since according to your post it's something that last long so either internet or your subscription.

If you want help from community I do think you should be more detailed about your issue with the game so we can actually help you,

as for your feedback about features there are other places where to leave them and it's better to not mix those two topics otherwise your topic will get derailed and you won't get much help about your technical issue.

Since I am in rather good mood lately I be more than willing to assist you and see if we can find solution to your problem however keep in mind that if you only say " THIS DOESN'T WORK " there's no way to help you as there can be 1000 issues. So if you could help us narrow it down for you we might be able to assist you.

About the vampire thing , it would be nice , and you said "We should be able to look like bikers and Vampire males can't have red eyes." but no one can have red eyes so you dont have to be jealous on this :)

Just want to say NO fair, not true, there are a few Cheats that have be done to allow that, I wish, they would make it part of the options, instead of having to resort to cheat programs. SO YEA agreed Stephan, red eyes, and cool long hair would rock!!!

Stephen I dont know why are u hating the devs?! Check the issue from your side then if nothing happens u can ask nicely and i disagree with you about taking a long time to contact u or to reply ur issues. I had an issue once and it was solved in the same day! they have a whole team of supporters here on the forum plus some other experienced members who loves to help other members and ran into most of the issues we run into. Even if u paid money u dont come and talk loud and get offensive!! And about updates, all of us love to see more content and they are working on it! It is alot of effort and needs alot of work so they can implement and they are almost updating every 5-6 days and sometimes more depending on the complex of the content. This game is promising and i wont stop supporting and i will always renew my sub. and i think u should calm down a talk nicely so you can get your fair share of support.

PEACE.....