3DXChat Community

Foot Fetish

Baboo

I don't really think it went anywhere or came out of nowhere all of a sudden. Lots of men and some woman have always loved sexy feet and equally sleek shoes. The way a pair of heals raises your tush too the color and material can drive some crazy.  That said it has gotten rather dark and blurring the lines of its former fantasy a bit as people become more opened from culture to culture.

Seems like it used to be about getting your feet worshiped, Dressing up in something that made you feel awesome and empowered.  Yet as of late has evolved into some strange multiple genre niche of foot stomping, foot fucking. Foot smothering, foot smelling and world cup soccer with peoples genitals. Can be a wake up call thinking your gonna be worshiped like a princess on every toe only to be asked to stick those very digits in every hole on the human body. 

Some of the oddest experiences in this game for me came from role playing with foot people. That said its a usually a fun time if you have a open mind . Most feet people i meet are pretty nice. One lovely Gentlemen even fills my inbox with pics of sexy footwear from all over the world, haha  :blink:

50-most-beautiful-feet-mota-ru-600x4501.

I personally love open toe cute shoes that are vibrant and colorful.

ENMAYER-2014-fashion-sexy-open-toe-platf

Of course Nice painted toes and proper hygiene is a must!  B)

Annnnnd this is why I dropped out of college and ran away with Nymph to explore the bizarre and mysterious world of competitive puzzling all those years ago. She's just that awesome of a gal. And we lived happily ever after. <3

large.gif

(P.S. if it isn't totally clear, I'm just goofing around. Not about Nymph being an awesome gal, cause she totally is, but the other silly stuff. :)  )

I also think that foot fetishism and foot worship are not more popular today than they were before.

As Nymphpott said lots of people have always had this kind of fetish. It's not only about the foot and its shape and size or for the toes. It's also about footwear and the carriage it gives, jewelry or even pedicure that can highlight your toes in any way, and make you look at your best. And as we see more and more often people showing off tattoos on the anckles or with the growing popularity of toe jewelry there is maybe now more people that just get to know this fetish and show interest for it.

I agree that as for every fetish, there are always dark sides but anyway that's a matter of mutual consent I think. A lot of people like beautiful feet, and a lot of people like me love to be worshiped that way with nice massages along with kisses and licking, It's just about the procured sensations and the feeling that my partner is here at my feet, and eager to tend them the best he can.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...