3DXChat Community

Heavens Delights farewell party!

Malvasiah

Heavens Delights Brothel has run since february and many of you are familier with it.

It has been a great time for all, me, staff and working girls. And many satisfied clients we can proudly say!

However, all things have their time, and new beginnings have to come! For various reasons i have to close HD down now and put it behind me. But dont worry...we will be back soon, under another name!

So, Sunday 9/8 at 9pm CET Heavens Delights Brothel will open for the last time.

All are welcome! Clients, visitors, past an present working girls, all who has ever had an interest in Heavens Delights Brothel.

Lets make a good farewell to a great place and at the same time welcome a yet unborn child!

Yours truly

Malvasia

Ahh it's a shame to hear the Heavens Delights Brothel go!

Although I never went there, I heard great things about it and was told you all did a remarkable job with it, with pleasing the players who joined and overall giving a great atmosphere! It is always a shame to see such good projects end! But I look forward to what you all plan on doing next!

I wish you all the best with what you are planning! I am sure it will be a success just like the Heavens Delights Brothel!

Kind Regards

Ash

Although I wasn't there too often makes me always little sad to hear something like that.

The few times I had a trip to Heaven's (of course for nice conversation only! *lying* ^^) I really enjoyed a lot. A great and friendly place with great and friendly gals/ppl.

Looking forward for your new project and see you ingame :)

Kisses & hugs

Oli

Hi Mal, its really sad to hear this.

you are one of the rares room i support and the only owner of brothel with me. i allways enjoyed to come few minutes at HD and talk to you and other friends. you will allways have my support.

i hope all is ok, i will come in game to talk about it with you, like we often do. you will come back with a good new project im sure, im not afraid about it, you are made to run a brothel :) and its really not easy to work for the pleasure of others, i know this.

I will come for the closing, for sure, i will be here :)

Hugs and Kisses Mal.

Pierro ~ 

Well, it saddens me that I may not be able to attend the last opening of Heavens, I will if I can most definitely make an appearance, if not I will miss all you ladies and your amazing team, l had good chat,with some whom I call good friends, good fun. I want to thank Malv and all the amazing girls that worked there for providing such an amazing warm, fun place to visit and have fun in..I will say, I will miss you all, and will miss one of the most well run establishments in the game, So To Malv, and her crew, some whom I call friends, I look forward too and hope to keep seeing you all in game and will miss you all..