3DXChat Community

A new server online

Gizmo

Hi guys! In the 319 patch the game works on a new server build solution. Our engineers are doing server configuration tests. So there may be short term connection loss, so please bare with it whilst our engineers configure the server to the settings required.
Thank you for your understanding! Please write here if you are facing serious problems with the game in terms of connectivity, we will try to help you right away.

UPDATE

08/04/2015 3:00-7:00 GMT Our servers will be down for maintenance and upgrades to our Backup systems. 3DXChat won't be accessible during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please write here if you are facing serious problems with the game, we will try to help you right away.

yeah i can read and soz 4 a lill "ot" gizmo, but i just fukn had to say thank you^^
and hey, i wrote to ya to rename it hahahaaa

gvcczsdff8d5.jpg

Amen to that Nymph n Chilli^^

and to sexgamedevil:

Thank-you-reaction-gif.gif?gs=a

for the best "pose" of the year
together with the new forum mods!!

200_s.gif

ps:

dont know how far u guyz are with the new server setup, but as a test i just patched
my client, connected and loged off again and worked all fine like a charm 4 me!
just like a hot knife slidn through butter^^

:wub:

Edited by chaostika

Please write here if you are facing serious problems with the game in terms of connectivity, we will try to help you right away.

Please dear 3DXChat Community let the topic clean without wishes for other Updates :)

It's better if we post only things about the new server! It's easier to sight problems and trouble with the new server :)

Thank you so much for the heads up! ^_^  Now when I swear at my screen it won't be laced with as many f words as usual hehehehe :P

I love love love all of the new updates! In the year I've been here I've seen the game noticeably evolve, which makes me love 3DX even more!! I don't often get to say this, and I think I can pretty much speak for everyone here when I say: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all the hard work and the wonderful little world of 3DX. My one stop for all things naughty and surprisingly, for me as I am not an avid online gamer type, a haven with wonderful friends who understand my weirdness

xxoo

Mme. D

Please dear 3DXChat Community let the topic clean without wishes for other Updates :)

It's better if we post only things about the new server! It's easier to sight problems and trouble with the new server :)

hmm hmm hm mhmhm m mhm mmhmm

j9acf429ov57.png

ripps off plaster *autsch*:
u said it all chilli^^

putts plaster back on again, to finally disappear in the night again hahaaa

Dear friends!

The game is now back online, we apologize for the delay. We had some technical issues that needed to be addressed, which caused us to have to extend the maintenance time. As an apology, all players will receive 1000 xGold credited to their accounts. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to enjoy 3DXChat.

SexGameDevil Dev Team

Guest SayaX

Thanks to all the devs for their hard work. As a developer myself I know the pains of this sort of migration so congratulations to all involved.

I guess you've forgotten that you have a Facebook page gizmo!

Anyway... didn't you put the forum on a different server a little while back, to avoid a lack of communication situation like this?

They were working on their whole systems, which included the forums. :) As it's apart of the 3DX Network, so they were working on all servers during the new server migration.